KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | KKandBabyJ | Part 14

shadylady
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by shadylady »

i dont want to be rude but can we pls stop talking about the dumb might be-might not be sponsored toy video?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

shadylady wrote:i dont want to be rude but can we pls stop talking about the dumb might be-might not be sponsored toy video?

It a pretty big deal. It undermines their intentions and makes them look fake.
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

lisahunt wrote:
shadylady wrote:i dont want to be rude but can we pls stop talking about the dumb might be-might not be sponsored toy video?

It a pretty big deal. It undermines their intentions and makes them look fake.
Ps. It was definitely sponsored Image
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

queentee20 wrote:I kind of felt bad when I heard khoa say “wow Keren that is a lot of crap...”

You could tell he was upset but he isn’t allowed to actually be upset because Keren would probably curse him out about it
I'm sure he's wondering why she spent so much money in just hours while they have other big expenses like the garden, fencing, pool enclosure. Then the wedding next year.. She really is so wasteful!
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Today's vlog 1:44 "it's literally the same exact colour". Genuine question, is she blind? And the comments on their video, "I swear Keren is meant to be an interior designer". She's trying to copy a picture someone sent her and she's doing it badly!!! Wtf,am I missing something?
They must have anything negative blocked because it's not possible for everyone to adore this pain the arse.
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

the high she got from the stuff she bought was low key creepy. like she was so giddy...

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

Keren: I'm on my way home. I got Khoa coffee so I'm gonna go give it to him.
Me: Oh that's nice of her, thinking of Khoa for once.
Keren: Well it was actually my coffee but I didn't finish it, so he gets my leftovers.
Me: :|
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

newbie wrote:
pampam1 wrote:I'm confused on where they are putting the guest room? Isn't the only other bedroom Wyatts? The "bonus room" is supposed be the office that they just redid too..

Yes, Wyatt is sleeping in the 'guest room' aka old office. I think she want's him gone asap and decided to purchase the furniture and place it beside his room outside the doorway to hint at Wyatt. She is a coward and so rude, if you have a problem woman just say it.
Wyatt is moving out soon, shes not hinting at anything.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

queentee20 wrote:I kind of felt bad when I heard khoa say “wow Keren that is a lot of crap...”

You could tell he was upset but he isn’t allowed to actually be upset because Keren would probably curse him out about it
Anyone actually take the time to price what she bought? Id love to know but dont have the energy to do it lol
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Kenzie23 wrote:Keren: I'm on my way home. I got Khoa coffee so I'm gonna go give it to him.
Me: Oh that's nice of her, thinking of Khoa for once.
Keren: Well it was actually my coffee but I didn't finish it, so he gets my leftovers.
Me: :|
Always out for herself first of course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Those pillow cases didn’t exactly match the sheets or chair at all! I think she’s got something wrong with her eyes because nothing she buys ever goes together at all look at the dining room disaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ew at her snap where she’s trying to brag about getting “every. Single. Little. Piece. That I needed”

Uhh ok no one gives a shit about your hideous decor

I can’t deal with her fans who tell her she should be an interior decorator. She buys all of the pieces from target... actual interior designers put together the displays so it’s easy for people to buy them...

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

She needs to invest in anti aging stuff for her face. She spends thousands on shit food and useless decor but can't spend some money on her crows feet?! Girl, you look like you are aging everyday.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I think it's funny how she's like "Jackson wants nothing to do with it, all he wants is noodles." Well yeah! That's all you ever feed him so when it's time to try new foods he wants no part in it because he's use to all the processed crap you feed him. If it wasn't for Taylor and Andy khoa and Keren would be lost in life. They have a nanny, a cook, and a cleaning lady, but she's so stressed and busy. Yeah right beotch you do nothing all damn day. Glad to see your karma is catching up to you by gaining all the weight for your crap diet.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

I️ just watched Taylor’s vlog with KK “kids” and I️ think it’s funny how she cut clips of her prompting Jackson’s speech to make it sound like he was doing it on his own to make him seem smarter.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

prbeca wrote:I️ just watched Taylor’s vlog with KK “kids” and I️ think it’s funny how she cut clips of her prompting Jackson’s speech to make it sound like he was doing it on his own to make him seem smarter.
And the ending of the intro the number of times he said “channel”! Ugh.
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

queentee20 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:I think it's funny how she's like "Jackson wants nothing to do with it, all he wants is noodles." Well yeah! That's all you ever feed him so when it's time to try new foods he wants no part in it because he's use to all the processed crap you feed him. If it wasn't for Taylor and Andy khoa and Keren would be lost in life. They have a nanny, a cook, and a cleaning lady, but she's so stressed and busy. Yeah right beotch you do nothing all damn day. Glad to see your karma is catching up to you by gaining all the weight for your crap diet.

Lol I thought the same thing! How is he going to want to try new foods if all he eats is noodles?! ... Landon got lucky that they’ve started him with new foods young...
Remember when she showed Jackson eating broccoli and he actually loved it? Why not make easy veggies wtf lol

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Idkhihello wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:I think it's funny how she's like "Jackson wants nothing to do with it, all he wants is noodles." Well yeah! That's all you ever feed him so when it's time to try new foods he wants no part in it because he's use to all the processed crap you feed him. If it wasn't for Taylor and Andy khoa and Keren would be lost in life. They have a nanny, a cook, and a cleaning lady, but she's so stressed and busy. Yeah right beotch you do nothing all damn day. Glad to see your karma is catching up to you by gaining all the weight for your crap diet.

Lol I thought the same thing! How is he going to want to try new foods if all he eats is noodles?! ... Landon got lucky that they’ve started him with new foods young...
Remember when she showed Jackson eating broccoli and he actually loved it? Why not make easy veggies wtf lol

Right?! It's not difficult to steam veggies.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

queentee20 wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:

“Khoa I work hard for my money”

I honestly feel like she probably throws it in his face that she’s the reason they have so much money, because she started her YouTube channel. But she said in a video KHOA got her the set up, the lights and camera and tripod... so she wouldn’t have gotten so far without khoa... he’s helped her so much and she doesn’t appreciate crap
He’s also the one that edits all the videos.. she hasnt hustled for shit

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Idkhihello wrote: “Khoa I work hard for my money”

I honestly feel like she probably throws it in his face that she’s the reason they have so much money, because she started her YouTube channel. But she said in a video KHOA got her the set up, the lights and camera and tripod... so she wouldn’t have gotten so far without khoa... he’s helped her so much and she doesn’t appreciate crap
He’s also the one that edits all the videos.. she hasnt hustled for shit

But she works so hard you guys Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”