Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Here you go[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 19e488.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

KLothbrock wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Looking at some of those homes, you realize just how off these two really are. Some of those homes are STUNNING. The homes with the large family rooms with the vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling Windows and a grand staircase coming into it?! Ugh, what I wouldn't have given to have a house like that for photos of my family. They are fools. Their house looks ridiculous and actually minuscule next to those other homes. Which is funny because if I remember right, it's one of their largest models. So crazy what lack of style can do to a place.
Proves money can't buy style or taste. Or class.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I just don't get how they are so well off? Neither of them work. Your telling me they make enough off of YouTube and company sponsers to live and do afford a house that big. That was easily a 400k-500k house.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
It was a 600k + house they just built. She makes 30-40k a month selling lipsense. Then they make around, what did social blade say?--200k a year just in you tube? Plus all their advertising and appearances. They "work".

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You can flag videos anytime you want. There's a link in the upper right hand corner of every vlog.
YouTube has to demonetize-- we can't unfortunately.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Fibro96 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
ItIsSunny wrote:I joined her to have my critical views validated and I was really off-put by the KAD and their lack of reality. Some of you have indeed validated my thoughts on things. However, there seem to be an abundance of bullies here who feel justified in calling innocent children horrid names, freely fat-shaming people, comparing the task of raising 4 toddlers 24/7 to success of a day care worker or parent of just one or two at a time, and being excessively judgmental of how a family is spending money they have earned. I've moved several times in my life and the first month in the new place is total shock while attending to the squeaky wheels!

There doesn't seem to be a way to delete my profile and my post asking about the same has been ignored. I hate that a few ppl have to make this forum so intolerable for most of us, but they do. I do not want my profile to be affiliated with bullies.

Snark is "an attitude or expression of mocking irreverence and sarcasm" which can be fun. Bullying is "unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance" Substitute the immature for school-aged children.
I'm sorry, I wouldn't normally do this, but this post really surprised me today. You do realize that your very first post here called Ashley a narcissist, complained about the Gardners "mindless play & spending", said the girls are only disciplined for the camera and that the kids are being used for money, fame, parental attention, advertising, and greed. You also said the vlog is "a staged show at the cost of four precious little ones" and questioned why they were still in diapers and also not in Hazyl Binghams dance class since they are "clearly not mature enough to follow instructions like full term 3 year olds". You also referred to your own children who were born prematurely with that comment. I'm not sure where you are located, but America allows for freedom of speech. So please don't pass judgment on people for snarking when you have done the same thing. with that being said, I'm sure I'll get hate, but I'm going to hit submit anyhow, lol. Good night all!
Thanks for replying to that comment from itssunny. I don't think you'll get any hate from this forum.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thank you. Like I said, I really wouldn't normally do that. I think everyone has the right to say what they want to say here, without worry of negative response. But, since that came right after my bearing my soul to the world and sharing my story and why it was hard to watch the latest vlog, it seemed like that comment was directed at me. I don't think I have ever once deliberately looked at what someone has posted, but this is a snark page and I figured that it was either Ashley coming to yell at us again or it was someone who came here to snark. I figured even with limited number of posts, chances were good they didn't come here to say positive things since they had a handful of posts. And I'm not proud, but I couldn't help myself. Not after all the kind things you all had said to me after my post. No one was going to come say I was wrong for saying what I said, or tell me that my sisters in snark had done anything wrong either. You helped me through a tough day. Those words needed to come from me today. I'm sure someone else will say them next time. :D Love ya sissies. <3
Last edited by Snarkadoodle Doo on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The $200K on Social Blade is the high estimate. They probably actually make somewhere in the middle between the low and high estimate. So closer to $100K. Still good though.

Last edited by lmmomSD on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Maybe Mr. Mountable and Mousey Mindy should stop referring to their little boys as "studs"....just saying....
Greedy Screech and Perv show the FF in the bathtub. Why is that not a problem for YT?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:The $200K on Social Blade is the high estimate. They probably actually make somewhere in the middle between the low and high estimate. So closer to $100K. Still good though.

Would love for a lesson on how to set that profile photos, because I have one of a snarky chicken I'm dying to use but I can't figure out how to make it small though to for there it belonged, unless I'm doing it wrong.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Howlin17 wrote:Maybe Mr. Mountable and Mousey Mindy should stop referring to their little boys as "studs"....just saying....
Greedy Screech and Perv show the FF in the bathtub. Why is that not a problem for YT?
I am so glad I'm not the only one bugged by them calling those boys studs. They do it ALL the time! And people keep saying that they just mean badass, but it's not always in that context. The boys will be dressed up, and one of them will say "Oooh, look at the handsome studs! Watch out ladies!" Enough. They're little boys.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:The $200K on Social Blade is the high estimate. They probably actually make somewhere in the middle between the low and high estimate. So closer to $100K. Still good though.

Would love for a lesson on how to set that profile photos, because I have one of a snarky chicken I'm dying to use but I can't figure out how to make it small though to for there it belonged, unless I'm doing it wrong.
PM me. I am off tomorrow and can see if I can help

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

Thank you! Let's see how this post goes. I've been trying for months but I thi k I might have finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Let's see how it looks. Does it help illustrate my name a little? Haha
Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

AthenaA wrote:Looking at those photos on Houzz I noticed the carpet on the stairs isn't centred. That would drive me nuts. Does anyone know why it would be done that way?
If I remember correctly, during one of the house tours, Bison had said that he and Cow couldn’t decide on the carpeting on the stairs- No carpet for him, while Cow wanted one. So they decided on whatever the hell it is right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alannah62
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alannah62 »

lovethispage wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
AthenaA wrote:Looking at those photos on Houzz I noticed the carpet on the stairs isn't centred. That would drive me nuts. Does anyone know why it would be done that way?
I noticed that too.

I kinda like the Ellieanne. It has a lovely open kitchen. One of the ones on the website has a water fountain! Maybe they are planning to run a daycare? Maybe it's for home schooling. I never saw a water fountain in a house!

Yes on the stairs carpet that looks off center. It looks like it is centered from the wall to the end of the wood beyond the stair posts. Almost as if they installed the carpet before the posts. Which I know they didn’t as I remember her tour showing the stairs and mentioning there is going to be carpet on them. Usually these mistakes are made by low paid workers and the subcontractors don’t say anything as they then would have to do it over at their expense.

As far as a drinking fountain in ones home I think they should have installed one for FATASS as his diabetes is going to make him awfully thirsty...
ROTFLMAO LOVETHISPAGE best comment of day. Fatass needing the fountain...diabetes. GoOD job!!! Why you so smart?
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Well as everyone predicted the Bingham’s & The Ravelli’s showed up at the Greedners mansion last night at 11:00 pm to help celebrate the continuation of the exploitation of their children on YT with 300k subscribers. They posted a pic on IG, Sickening!
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

I loved the part on their FB live feed last night where one one of the little twins was trying to shove a pacifier in Tyler’s mouth! LOL! I guess these girls are smarter than we thought, she can’t stand to hear his endless babbling in front of the camera either! Now that definitely deserves a Good Job!
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

ImmomSD, u r such a good human being watching out for the little onesImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

My laugh for the morning.

One of the KADS asked if they had a good time at the maul with Santa.

Freudian slip. Santa probably saw them coming and felts mauled!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

Good morning! I've been reading all your posts. Snarkadoodle Doo, your spinal injury and subsequent life changes as a result had me in tears. I sincerely appreciate you sharing that with us. As I appreciate everyone sharing openly here. :hugs: Snarkadoodle Doo, I wish there was something we could do! I really, really do. Same with everyone here that is going through difficult times. Also, thinking of our Sophie and hoping she's healing and feeling better.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Jane
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I was going to take a break today but I can't stop snarking about these 2.
Anyway, everyone should go to the infamous bunny vlog and flag it as Harmful Dangerous Acts. As we all know he killed that bunny himself.
Use that flag report option as much as possible, it does have impact.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote: Would love for a lesson on how to set that profile photos, because I have one of a snarky chicken I'm dying to use but I can't figure out how to make it small though to for there it belonged, unless I'm doing it wrong.

Thank you! Let's see how this post goes. I've been trying for months but I thi k I might have finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Let's see how it looks. Does it help illustrate my name a little? Haha
LOL! It worked!
Mine is just my third child being lazy and happy...

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Night lady wrote:I was going to take a break today but I can't stop snarking about these 2.
Anyway, everyone should go to the infamous bunny vlog and flag it as Harmful Dangerous Acts. As we all know he killed that bunny himself.
Use that flag report option as much as possible, it does have impact.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I tried to post a complaint by clicking on the flag but apparently you have to be subscribed to their channel to make a complaint and I refuse to do that! Does anyone know if you can file a complaint if your not subscribed? Thanks

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”