TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

OMG lmao I fucking knew it. Guys........ seriously. We called this at LEAST 9 months ago when she was 1 minute pregnant with Amityville. YIKES.

LET THE CYCLE BEGIN!!

Baby number 5 will be arriving.... lets say, October 2018, thats my prediction!

Good job TayTay, back with a man who tried to kill you, who you said has raped you, has assaulted you in front of your kids blah blah. Talk about the opposite of relationship goals.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

MamaWheelchair wrote:Is she back to posting on IG? Anyone have ss?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I follow her. She just posts elf on the shelf shit

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

How do we know they are back together? I havent seen anything about it?
Im not doubting they will get back together, but I havent seen any proof they are? Although with how fast she post and deletes Ive probably missed it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Lolitalene wrote:How do we know they are back together? I havent seen anything about it?
Im not doubting they will get back together, but I havent seen any proof they are? Although with how fast she post and deletes Ive probably missed it

Ss posted in this thread up further

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Mummyandthree wrote:
Lolitalene wrote:How do we know they are back together? I havent seen anything about it?

Ss posted in this thread up further

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Oh thanks! Totally missed it, to much parenting not enough Taylor-ing Image

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Is she pregnant yet?
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She deleted the picture off of the status lmao. Hi Tayler! When are you and Chuckie the cuck gonna have baby #5? How long do you think it's gonna be until he tries to kill you again ? What's it like being the dumbest person alive ?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Tayler you’re a moron taking back your abuser. You’re better off havin 100 kids with different guys than going back to him.

Oh, and go fuck yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Someone on the wtf.sub IG page keeps subbing about her, seems like a few people are seeing her true colors already.
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

She’ll most likely realize when she’s older that going back with Chuckie over and over again took away a huge chunk of her life. I did this with my “first love” for 5 years. Now that I’ve been away from him for 8 years I can’t believe I wasted so much time going back and fourth with him. He’s literally still a nobody, no job or nothing still living with daddy lol. Hopefully for the sake of your kids, you figure this out sooner rather then later Tayler. Oh and you don’t have to introduce your kids to guys you’re talking to as soon as you meet them. My mom did this when I was little and it actually made me resent her as a teenager.
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

Even her kids will hate her heck everyone hates her she’s better off sterilized I think it should be since she keeps popping kids! Do you know how ducking livid it is to have some bitch that keeps popping kids does literally nothing with her kids she is the shittiest mom and it kills me to know there’s more people like her ! She needs her kids removed and we should make a bigger and a mission to get her kids taken away from her . Someone in Africa lives a better safe home then her she shouldn’t even be allowed assistance. Fuck every year she just pops a kid how does this bitch not in debit I’m for sure she can’t afford all four hospital bills !! Don’t tell me the states pays for that ‘ trump better get that shit figured out people like her need drug test home visit and needs to get a job minimal 30 hours a week to even be allowed to continue to get beniefit this is literally free handout

Marley+Oden
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Marley+Oden »

I hope for everyone’s sake she doesn’t have another baby.. even if she won the lottery she would spend it on herself rather than the kids
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

She's clearly on government health care, so that means 100% free hospital stays. That's why she literally doesn't care about having more, she won't have to pay for ANYTHING. Ultrasounds, OB appointments or hospital fees, etc.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

We ALL know she will have another baby. At LEAST one more but probably about 4 more knowing Tayler. She's what, 24???? Another 15 years left yet to have babies. She makes me puke. Back with Chuckles and it'll be all fine and dandy for 5 minutes and the next thing she'll be holding deaths hand after he's abused her for 90000th time.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

leem91 wrote:She deleted the picture off of the status lmao. Hi Tayler! When are you and Chuckie the cuck gonna have baby #5? How long do you think it's gonna be until he tries to kill you again ? What's it like being the dumbest person alive ?
Chuck the cuck Image
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Hahaha they're back together again? I'm not surprised at all, I'm just surprised that she isnt trying to keep it a secret

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Sparklingdee wrote:We ALL know she will have another baby. At LEAST one more but probably about 4 more knowing Tayler. She's what, 24???? Another 15 years left yet to have babies. She makes me puke. Back with Chuckles and it'll be all fine and dandy for 5 minutes and the next thing she'll be holding deaths hand after he's abused her for 90000th time.

Definitely, without a doubt. I predict before she hits 30 Tayler will pop out at least two more--fathered by Chuck the Cuck, of course.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

What's cuck?? Lol
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Jeybee27 wrote:What's cuck?? Lol
It’s short for “cuckold” which is a man who is cheated on
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Tayler is either stupid or a pathological lier. She either justifies their physical, disfunctional, total problematic relationship or she is so self centered and she lies about all her hypothetical scenarios about him trying to kill her, beat her etc.

Usually abused people will try to break the cycle at one point. On the contrary she embraces and runs to him with every chance she has.

Both scenarios are sick and a train wreck I can't look away. My compassion has died after a year in of doing exactly the same things. She is on repeat. Same old same.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”