lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

gymchick43 wrote:
Mk1 wrote:
cleo2016 wrote:Calvins teeth are huge. And to think those are just his baby teeth. He is so off putting I can't explain it. Jackson is so sweet & cute though. It's shocking that Jackson actually came from Ellie & Jared.

It's because he takes after his mom. So unfortunate.
Jared is no prize himself, jared actually said he had really horrible teeth growing up that affected his self esteem I believe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can say that again that he is no prize himself...! :P
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

E&J push the IVF grant because it makes it seem like they too went through it before. The channel description says something about having endured "multiple fertility treatments" before getting pregnant with Jackson, and this just isn't the case. Ellie had a few medicated cycles.... that is NOTHING compared to what the IVF couples have been going through! Plus Ellie was still on her dad's insurance at the time, so she never even experienced having to find (and then gamble) thousands to pay for meds and treatment.

As to the costs of an IVF round... some of last years winners revealed that the meds were not included, as well as a few other fees. At best E&J are donating $10k. The foundation they are partnered with is getting free advertising out of this though, so the sceptic in me thinks E&J aren't actually out of pocket anything. Totally side-eying Footsteps For Fertility for letting E&J cherry pick their winner like this when they have thousands of people waiting on lists that are desperate for grants. It's all a desperate and shady little game E&J are playing with people's feelings and it disgusts me that this "foundation" is playing a part in it. They could have just written the cheque, promoted the foundation, and handed the money (and power) over to them like most normal people do.

Would it be normal to walk into a Children's Hospital and announce you are going to give a sick child a dream vacation, but first you wanted to meet them all and hear them plead their case? Sounds sick doesn't it?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HS-- you put it perfectly. This is exactly like them walking into St Jude's and not only offering a vacation, but a shot at a _cure_, or at least remission, to a sick child. But first, tell us your story. Let's see if it's "compelling" enough. It's worse than offering a vacation. A vacation is just a respite. They're holding out hope like a carrot on a string. It's sick.

And "multiple infertility treatments". What a crock.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
stylesp1girl
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by stylesp1girl »

ptumey wrote:
natalka81 wrote:While I agree that the underwear, toilet training, bathtime photos, and all others that showed children in various states of undress were extremely troubling (and that Bonnie isn't innocent in this), why is it that her channel has to get demonetized when the others' don't? Maybe I'm just cranky because she's the one I really like, and the others not so much, but also I think I'm upset because kids like Ollie and Finn are essentially working for their parents. They seem more and more scripted every day. Ollie rarely looks happy or engaged in anything, and always seems to be looking off camera for someone to tell him what expression he should be wearing on his face. I mean, there have got to be labour laws in place for this kind of crap! I don't think E&J are nearly as bad for this (although they are certainly worse in the underwear-showing department) but it seems evident that a huge overhaul of youtube guidelines and regulations is necessary. Whatever happens, I think it would be sad to lose Bonnie and Joel. The others I can do without. Might (a very faint might) give them more time to focus on doing things that kids at that level of development actually benefit from rather than just tearing open boxes filled with plastic toys and/or comforting their mothers. *And I'm aware the demonetization stuff may actually have little to do with the underwear vlogs..

They have SO many channels to investigate. It very well may be that Bonnie’s channel is just the FIRST out of the family to get demonetized. I’m thinking we will see plenty more family vlogger channels getting demonetized in the days/weeks to come.
It's not the whole channel it's certain videos that can't earn money from ads. I just went and looked it up.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So wait-- after all the talking, Bonnie's whole channel isn't demonetized, just certain videos?

Or am I misunderstanding?

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

My fertility clinic charges almost 18,000+ for an IVF cycle, I would love for money to be gifted to me but i am not joining this circus. The whole thing feels gross.

Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

lmmomSD wrote:So wait-- after all the talking, Bonnie's whole channel isn't demonetized, just certain videos?

She said her whole channel has been demonetized. She's had videos demonetized before and didn't make a huge deal about it, I'm sure she isn't lying. I do wonder if it's a glitch though, because Social Blade never changed and I would expect those videos to show a $0 just as when they have an outside sponsor. Maybe her page shows the yellow icon saying she's been demonetized, but she actually hasn't?
ChloeAnne17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChloeAnne17 »

Today's video thumbnail (30 mil dollar house tour) has ellie in it when she wasn't even with jared at that house at all. It's so weird that 99% of the time, the thumbnails always have her in them. Anyone have any theories on why that is? It would make more sense to me to have the kids in them since it's a family channel. I never really noticed it until it was pointed out on this forum a few times.
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

ChloeAnne17 wrote:Today's video thumbnail (30 mil dollar house tour) has ellie in it when she wasn't even with jared at that house at all. It's so weird that 99% of the time, the thumbnails always have her in them. Anyone have any theories on why that is? It would make more sense to me to have the kids in them since it's a family channel. I never really noticed it until it was pointed out on this forum a few times.
narcissism.
wonderwoman123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wonderwoman123 »

"Exactly and this is why all of the younger minions eat this up. They don't realize, or don't want to realize, that it is not as generous on Ellie and Jared's part due to this and also because of the selfish reasoning behind their part."

Yup, totally agree!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Nuna wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So wait-- after all the talking, Bonnie's whole channel isn't demonetized, just certain videos?

She said her whole channel has been demonetized. She's had videos demonetized before and didn't make a huge deal about it, I'm sure she isn't lying. I do wonder if it's a glitch though, because Social Blade never changed and I would expect those videos to show a $0 just as when they have an outside sponsor. Maybe her page shows the yellow icon saying she's been demonetized, but she actually hasn't?
There's an icon that shows the channel is demonetized? Is it one we can see, or only the vlogger?
I didn't think Bonnie was lying. I was just confused as to whether it was the whole channel or just some videos. The Binghams have had some issues as well. Theirs even made the news. But the dad works for the local TV news, so he probably pulled some strings to get the attention.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I watched a few of her vlogs last night. No ads appeared

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

onbreak wrote:I watched a few of her vlogs last night. No ads appeared

Same. Even the old beauty vlogs have no ads.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Every day since Jared mentioned why they needed to have the delay, the vlogs have been late and he's had some excuse. Seriously? He now has an extra day to edit them, and he can set it to upload at a specific time, so why is he still Tweeting/IGing in the morning about why he is having trouble having it up on time? Seems like the delay was just because they fell behind and couldn't be bothered to catch up

Also, has anyone else noticed how quiet their house always is on IG? It's always clips of either Ellie laying around, or E&J sitting on the living room with dead quiet and no kids in sight. As a mother of two children, this strikes me as so stepford. If my house is quiet, I have to go check and see why!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I hate when I set my phone down and have it going through instastory's and his high pitched voice startles me from across the room

AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

onbreak wrote:I hate when I set my phone down and have it going through instastory's and his high pitched voice startles me from across the room

lol then why do you follow him?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Every day since Jared mentioned why they needed to have the delay, the vlogs have been late and he's had some excuse. Seriously? He now has an extra day to edit them, and he can set it to upload at a specific time, so why is he still Tweeting/IGing in the morning about why he is having trouble having it up on time? Seems like the delay was just because they fell behind and couldn't be bothered to catch up Image

Also, has anyone else noticed how quiet their house always is on IG? It's always clips of either Ellie laying around, or E&J sitting on the living room with dead quiet and no kids in sight. As a mother of two children, this strikes me as so stepford. If my house is quiet, I have to go check and see why!
I know! Quiet with little ones is usually a symptom of trouble!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

AutumnLeaves3 wrote:
onbreak wrote:I hate when I set my phone down and have it going through instastory's and his high pitched voice startles me from across the room

Maybe he'll grow up? Kick Ellie out and instastory smashing lushbombs in the street.. A girl can dream

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

onbreak wrote:
AutumnLeaves3 wrote:

Maybe he'll grow up? Kick Ellie out and instastory smashing lushbombs in the street.. A girl can dream

I know I have a bad habit of following people I dislike on instagram, E+J being a few :-? Haha since I don't like to tune in and give them a view I feel like I can lurk on there by not actually checking up & just seeing it on my feed.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
onbreak wrote:
AutumnLeaves3 wrote: lol then why do you follow him?

I know I have a bad habit of following people I dislike on instagram, E+J being a few :-? Haha since I don't like to tune in and give them a view I feel like I can lurk on there by not actually checking up & just seeing it on my feed.
You actually see a far more accurate picture of E&J on social media than you do in the vlogs. Safety issues, excessive screen time, lots of napping, and so much sanctimony and passive aggressive comments Image

Return to “Ellie and Jared”