Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

gossipingloser
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by gossipingloser »

A loooooot of whining in the latest vlog. Wowee. Also I think it was the record for most times Chloe said “aww” in one video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

spoiled2bits wrote:
Tulip24 wrote:I agree that she is a scam artist and that begs the question as to where they get their money from. They would be earning very little if anything from YT so I find it baffling as to how they afford to live. Princess smugness was playing the game so well, how she just skimmed over why they were absent was pure BS, hopefully some of her followers will figure out that they have been fooled and stop watching. Oh and Chloe, please stop
with the constant hair flicking/fiddling as it’s f’n annoying.
I buckled and watched the vlog (silly me) and was relieved that the dog was not theirs as it would have been horribly treated by those kids. What I don’t understand is why would Otto only have to wear glasses for 4 months, there is no way that the eye correction would be fixed in such a short time.
Isn't it that he had to do the patch 4 Mos ?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Chloe definitely said in the vlog and repeated in a comment that he has to wear the glasses for 4 months. To be honest, though, she didn't sound like she knew what she was talking about (and Ro was the one who took Otto to the eye checkup) so she may well just be assuming she is an expert as usual. (Her explanation of it was basically, "he is longsighted so he has to wear glasses for four months oh and he has a patch to wear." but didn't explain or understand that the patching would be to strengthen his eye that turns in not to treat longsightedness.) My guess is that they were told to check it again in 4 months and Chloe has just latched onto that as an end date. And hey, it probably will be if that's what Ms Know It All seems best. She did convince Evan his beeeeautiful belly button doesn't need fixing so why correct beautiful, turned in eyes? :roll:
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I suggested last year that they get Otto’s eyes checked because I always thought his eyes looked weird, like not the eyes themselves but the way he looks at things. Back then Chloe thought it was a cute facial feature and that everything was fine. So it wouldn’t surprise me if Chloe end up thinking he is fine and try to convince him that his turned in eye is beauuuutiful and that he doesn’t need this beauuutiful part of his body fixed. And brag about ho she lets her kids make’ their own decisions because she’s all for body autonomy.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

I have a hard time watching their v'logs for many reasons. The main one is her voice and the way she ends each sentence on a higher octave. Those poor kids and their diets. My son was a vegan for several years and ate healthier than the Beans but it is beginning to affect him now, teeth, bones etc. Their house reminds me of a padded cell with no furniture. Would be interesting to see the end result of their parenting but I suspect we will never see that, her v'logs are boring enough. I can hardly get through one.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Even if there is something wrong with Otto's eyes (or any of them), Chloe will probably just say HEY GUYS... DO YOU WANT TO GO HOSPITAL AND HAVE AN OPERATION? WITH A NEEDLE IN YOUR ARM? and they'll all scream no and of course she'll say WELL THATS UR DECISION SWEETIE ITS YOUR LIFE. Much like the belly button thing.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Sparklingdee wrote:Even if there is something wrong with Otto's eyes (or any of them), Chloe will probably just say HEY GUYS... DO YOU WANT TO GO HOSPITAL AND HAVE AN OPERATION? WITH A NEEDLE IN YOUR ARM? and they'll all scream no and of course she'll say WELL THATS UR DECISION SWEETIE ITS YOUR LIFE. Much like the belly button thing.
So true! I cringed so hard when she asked one of the triplet boys (I can't be bothered with their terrible names) if they wanted a haircut. THEY'RE LITERALLY BABIES!? Are you gonna ask them if they want to run into a busy intersection too????

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

They’re getting this rainbow playmat that will spread across the whole living room exactly how it looks inside a preschool. So much for a home... I get it that she ‘homeschools’ and wants an environment that can represent that in a way but really? Why do they not make their house look like an actual family lives inside it?! It looks like they just moved in, unpacked the boxes and haven’t managed to make it look like a home yet.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Natxo wrote:They’re getting this rainbow playmat that will spread across the whole living room exactly how it looks inside a preschool. So much for a home... I get it that she ‘homeschools’ and wants an environment that can represent that in a way but really? Why do they not make their house look like an actual family lives inside it?! It looks like they just moved in, unpacked the boxes and haven’t managed to make it look like a home yet.
Really? They're going to have fun cleaning that. Oh sorry, RO will have fun cleaning it. From what ive seen those foam mats tend to look grotty very quickly and we have seen how she lets her kids wear socks outside and then inside, etc.

On a similar note did anyone catch her stories yesterday where she focused on the kids drinking green smoothies? Since they don't have their table anymore the kids were just sitting anywhere, including on the couch where the triplets were wiping bits of green ON the yellow couch. So gross!

I'd feel sorry for any guests in that home, but we all know they don't really DO guests.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

The overalls look stupid on the big boys. They must be constantly junk grabbing they look so uncomfortable. Remember the days the kids just all wore black leggings\stretch pants. At least they were comfy.

I still don't get how they function feeding 6 small kids without a table to sit them at or do they do most of the meals at the little picnic table.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I don’t get how they function at all.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I don’t think they function at all, they just go through each day like Groundhog Day. That’s how boring and predictable they are :-o

I often wonder if the kids will grow up and be just like Chloe or Ro or if they will rebel and run for the hills once they get a whiff of freedom.

Has anyone else noticed Rufus’s development or lack of, or is it just me. Poor little guy looks lost all the time.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Their house is so soulless. Honestly the triplets room kinda looks like an orphanage

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just watched the vlog. Evan and Otto are so freaking thin. Not in a I'm losing my toddler pudge way but in a you can count their ribs way. Bloody hell.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

How true, the trips room looks awful. Ridiculous beds and no personal treasures. Empty like the parents personalities.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

But DoodleBop their diet is so nourishing and Chloe is a dietician remember. :?
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Tulip24 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed Rufus’s development or lack of, or is it just me. Poor little guy looks lost all the time.
Yes! He’s not just speech delayed but he doesn’t even respond to speech half the time. He just sorta stares. All of the triplets are a bit like that but Rufus the most. They’re 2-and-a-half now...

It was nice to him into the animal naming/sound thing though. He seems like he’s often overwhelmed.

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Um excuse me, they have CARE BEARS in their soulless room! Because Chloe and Pearl, I mean, the triplets LOVE them! Epitome of personal treasures. /sarcasm

Yeah Rufus seems much calmer/happier than he used to but still comes across as so lost and Chloe doesn't help when she makes vlogs like the "HE KEEPS GETTING REJECTED" ones. I seriously have no idea why people praise her on the "gentle" way she handles conflict with her kids: she just DOESN'T handle it. We've seen it with Evan dominating Otto, Otto in turn has had his moments of dictating Felix in their play, now Felix does it with Pearl and probably the other triplets, in the past Rufus was pulling Pearl's hair and biting Henry because he's bigger but now Henry and Pearl are more verbal and advanced so have the upper ground with Rufus. Chloe deals with it by crooning feeble commands to be nice or chuckling the word "cheeky". And gets praised for it. :roll:
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The whole gentle parenting among women with lots of kids really seems to be ignoring things because you don't have the time\energy to care. This seems to be common among the ones online....I'm a gentle parent and in reality what it seems to mean is parents who don't have time to or don't care to teach their kids not to hit, to share, to have a bedtime...not climb on the table etc.

Yet most parenting\child development experts agree children take comfort in reasonable expectations, routines, knowing what to expect.

I wonder how often these kids are actually being seen by an outside person. One of the dreaded things about homeschool, even more so ones who seem to reject medical care, is things going on with the kids can go on for quite sometime before it's noticed. If Evan and Otto keep on this path of dinners being 3 cherry tomatoes and 10 baby spinach leaves and some seeds...when will they drop off the weight charts altogether.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

The kids look extra sickly and pale. Yet it’s supposedly summer over there. Makes no sense

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Notice how when Rufus pushes the others it is because « he isn’t nice » but when the others push Rufus it is because « he keeps getting rejected ». Like it’s always his fault he doesn’t fit in. How about « she is not nice » ? Pearl isn’t an angel, she throws fits when someone dare to take her bunnies or when she just doesn’t want to share anything and have Rufus in sight. She just mimics her mom, that’s why those kids are not that nice with Rufus, they mimic chloe’s Rejection of Rufus

Return to “Chloe and Beans”