2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Kish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Kish »

I thought it was interesting/nice to see that Lily is featured in the great majority of V’s most popular photos of the year – I don’t necessarily think all her viewers know ‘what’s up’ (the blatant favouritism), and that they seem to have more of a ‘connection’ to Lily just because of her being older and them being more familiar with her, but … hehe.

… And then, there was this idiot.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I hope Vanessa doesn't treat this poor girl like her personal slave. To me it sounded like Vanessa wants a 24/hr maid and nanny. Isn't the girl supposed to be here to further her education too? Not just pick up after Vanessa and watch her kids while she sleeps until noon or goes out looking for Rae Dunn?
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

rottiemama wrote:Sorry for the double post but I just can’t with this girl. Image

“I don’t know what sane person would say no to this.”

I don’t know Vanessa, maybe a real SAHM that actually ENJOYS the time she has with her kids. You only have TWO anyway! One is in school for 6-7hrs a day and the other one is just now getting mobile. It’s not like you have 4-5 kids or even twins. Look at your friend Britney...she seems like she gets by just fine with 3 and she actually cooks and does fun things with her kids.

I get the feeling she kept complaining about how “hard” her life is now that David’s gone. Maybe she gives him shit and he relays it back to her parents and since they pushed him into the military, they feel partially responsible so that’s why the suggested Casey? I wonder if they’re giving her money every month too?

Also, does she really think she’s going to move to Korea next year?? If she truly believes that, why the fuck did she waste all that money for new furniture? Can she even take Lily? I thought they weren’t allowing any family members at all in the area? It seems like Lily’s already having a hard enough time in the school she’s in now, does she really want to take her halfway around the world, away from her grandparents and everything she’s ever known bc her mom can’t cope? I really hope she thinks that through and maybe put Lily’s needs before her greed.
Especially because there are single mothers with 3-4 children who still manage to do a better job than this bitch and live successful lives.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Okay this is the last post. I’m posting as I’m watching.

BUT FUUUUUUCK!
She said “Casey is going to be a playmate to the kids. She will be able to hold Charlie while i...” and i thought for sure she’d say ‘while i play with lily or take her somewhere.’ No. Nope. She said she will hold Charlie while SHE TAKES A SHOWER.

Ahh! She deserves all shit she is going to get for this decision. She has no idea what an au pair is. An au pair isn’t there to JUST nanny your damn kids while you continue focusing on your self. They are there to experience the US and broaden their horizons.

I have never been too hard on Vanessa. I’ve had hope. But she’s too far gone. There is no saving her.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

“Nobody wanted to gift me an Au Pair because I need help...”

Girl, you are in denial. The depression/anxiety since David left and Charlie was born has been blatantly obvious. She has more help than most military wives or single moms have, Nona is there for her practically whenever she needs her. Yet she’s still struggling, and she’s blowing through money like nobody’s business in an effort to cope.

This will not solve the problem.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

"Casey is going to help teach them things that I may not have known how to teach them"

Translation:
"Casey is going to help teach them things that I am too lazy to teach them"
Last edited by Mel1011 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Also, her mother in law is super close to this girl’s family and suddenly is footing the bill for her to come and stay with Vanessa. Perhaps to be her mother in law’s eyes and ears, because no doubt she’s worried about her daughter in law and her grandchildren. Plus, it benefits this girl too. Ehhhh, I wouldn’t do it lol!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So apparently an au pair...

“Au pairs are not to work more than 10 hours per day or 45 hours per week, and are not to serve as general housekeepers or assume responsibility for household management.”

So if she starts inthe morning say 7am she’ll probably work only until 3ish?

What could Vanessa need help with if lily is in school most of the day and she has Charlie to herself lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Just because the MIL offered or suggested this doesn’t mean she had to do it. She’s doing it bc she’s too lazy to be a mom. I’m glad her MIL saw the shit show she’s called life and decided to step in though. What will happen if:

1) the Kids (including Charlie) no longer want anything To do w V?

2) What happens if they don’t get along? She’s gotta be way more mature than V is.

3) what if David has a Hallmark movie experience when he comes back home? What if he falls in love with this girl and they live happily ever after?

So David already knows they are moving out of the country in a year and this dumb ass has blown so much money on furniture and cups.

I’m sure this girl will take over Charlie’s room. We knew Charlie would never use it. I don’t know why she wasted $ on decorating that room bc she said she has known about this since the spring.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Please let Casey find YTMD and spill ALL the tea...

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Why did she choose that thumbnail? -so excitied to get away from your kids?
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Well that was anticlimactic....

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Her make-up is awful, if you can't do eyeshadow then you should stop trying to do it because it looks embarrassing.
SecretService
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SecretService »

I'm sure the only reason her MIL even suggested it was because she trusts a stranger to raise her grandchildren better than Vanessa can.

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

Plot twist : since she claims she’s so lonely without David. She begins lesbian games with her new nanny!

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She has never raised her kids alone. She always had Nona. She raised lily. Remember when she said Nona woke up with lily in the mornings so Vanessa can sleep in? She didn’t work or go to school!!

David was a deadbeat for all of Lily’s life until the past year?

She hid the fact that she moved to her moms apartment complex because she needed her that much.

She doesn’t know what it’s like to raise two kids on her own let alone 1!

She has no clue.

Why the fuck would they plan another child if she could barely take care of the one she had?

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Does V realize an au pere is NOT there to become your best friend and someone to keep you company and talk to? She’s not supposed to be your new BFF, V.
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

So can we just go ahead and confirm that MIL hates Vanessa?

Also, the fact that she was hesitant to post this video and tell everyone pretty much confirms that she knows she's a moron and can't handle things by herself. This is all hysterical really.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

What is she going to do when they (supposedly) move out of country. No Nana, no nanny, and David will be working all the time. If she can't cope now, she won't cope then.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Can she just admit that she is depressed and get actual help instead of allowing others to spend thousands of dollars just to bandaid the problem? I would never accept this. She has no dignity left. All that this is going to do is help her continue her unhealthy coping mechanisms(shopping, eatingout) without kids in the way. but since she said she was cleared of depression, it's pretty sad how damn lazy she is.
Last edited by Mel1011 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “2011teenagemom”