JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by KittyKax »

Are we really having an argument over bed sheets?

Geez Jess get pregnant or something, it's starting to get stale over here! XD
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

mighteq wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:So I take it FAQ Friday isn't a thing anymore? Struggling on ways to talk around what people want to know about I assume.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
She seems to be far behind in her videos, and they seem more scattered? like for awhile she would have a weekend vlog and then vlog the consecutive days so even if there wasnt an actual video going up each day the vlog content was of the entire week.. now it seems to be random days missed etc so I imagine when she films she has no real idea hen it will up and therefor doesnt know which day to film the FAQ portion.
But she says she’s SO far ahead on videos and SO caught up. Bullshit. Half the time I don’t even know what day it is she is vlogging and it’s irritating trying to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Christmas parade in Modesto was on Dec 2. So in terms of real time she's more than 7 days behind.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

He literally vlogged like two videos ago lol
EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
He literally vlogged like two videos ago lol
I think we’re all bored and we’re reaching. Do something Jess!

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Does Jess not have anything better to do? I check Snapchat once a day or two, and I follow Jess. I just counted and she had over 25 snaps over the past 1-2 days. On top of probably constantly posting pictures and videos on other social media pages, those poor kids literally ALWAYS have a damn camera shoved in their face. That is so ridiculous. She needs to put the camera/phone away for a little bit and focus on her kids more.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Why is she talking so freaking fast? It's making my head spin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Her personality is so annoying. That overly hyper, fast-talking, constant attention-seeking kind of personality she has grated on my nerves like no other. I don’t see how anyone can stand to be around her for very long at a time.
And I agree with whoever said that lately Amber looks so over Jessica’s shit.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Last time things got this stale with Jess she killed her baby

noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

missy-1010 wrote:Last time things got this stale with Jess she killed her baby Image

What?! When?

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI P7-L10 en utilisant Tapatalk
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

marshmellow wrote:I really liked "She's better than me" vlog. Feels odd saying that lol. But it was nice to her in a bun for a change, nice to see Mimi and Glen vlogging together, and Jess and Ben being kids again playing.
I do feel sad for Jess's grandma (Grammy). She is so old and less mobile and Jess conveniently packs off her kids to her sometimes ? I know she willingly takes them or so she claims but her kids are so handful ! Also when has Jess really done anything back to her family ? Never apparently. She never has done something special to Mimi/Glen, Ben or anybody for that matter. She is a mooch as well.
Is the grandmother that old though? If I heard correctly someone was asking one of the twins how old she was turning and he said 71 I think. I don't know to me that's not very old. Then again my grandmother is in her 90s and she is still very mobile.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

noli wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Last time things got this stale with Jess she killed her baby Image

What?! When?

She's referring to the "aborted SIDS" incident back in February. Speaking of which, when that time rolls around for the "one year anniversary," I wonder what kind of cheesy post she and Chris are going to make about how much of a miracle she is. Image

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Jess' Grandma has limited mobility she uses a cane, takes a while to get in and out of the car etc. So I imagine the boys run wild because she can't keep up.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

bunchofidiots wrote:
marshmellow wrote:I really liked "She's better than me" vlog. Feels odd saying that lol. But it was nice to her in a bun for a change, nice to see Mimi and Glen vlogging together, and Jess and Ben being kids again playing.
I do feel sad for Jess's grandma (Grammy). She is so old and less mobile and Jess conveniently packs off her kids to her sometimes ? I know she willingly takes them or so she claims but her kids are so handful ! Also when has Jess really done anything back to her family ? Never apparently. She never has done something special to Mimi/Glen, Ben or anybody for that matter. She is a mooch as well.
Is the grandmother that old though? If I heard correctly someone was asking one of the twins how old she was turning and he said 71 I think. I don't know to me that's not very old. Then again my grandmother is in her 90s and she is still very mobile.
Grammie just turned 71 yeah.

I don't know. My own grandmother is a couple years older than that but I wouldn't make her watch little kids. Yes she is very mobile, but that doesn't mean it'd be good for her to exert herself with the physical activity children under 8 require. She sometimes babysits my nieces but they are 9 and 11; they don't need anyone to run after them, to pull them off of furniture they're climbing, or to drag them along by their hand when they're trying to get away near a busy road or something.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

God my dad will be 60 in a couple years, uses a cane on occasion and has back/leg issues. I would never expect him to watch a child by himself. Poor grammie:-(
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Jess is a massive mooch and uses all her family for free babysitting lmao and even Janell. Its not fair to expect her Grandma to look after kids, even if Lilia and the twins are older now, theyre still a handful, jumping around, shrieking and hollering, fighting each other. Too much for her. Never mind they will probably be like most kids and ask for drinks/snacks so she must be getting up and down a lot to see to them. As if Jess cares tho, as long as her and Chris and Giant Baby can disappear off to "run errands", she's happy!!!!!
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
noli wrote:

What?! When?

She's referring to the "aborted SIDS" incident back in February. Speaking of which, when that time rolls around for the "one year anniversary," I wonder what kind of cheesy post she and Chris are going to make about how much of a miracle she is. Image

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
“It was this day 365 days ago we found you in... your crib... with no blankets. You were blue in the face and your daddy had to do CPR in front of your brother. We thought we almost lost you. We are lucky we have good health coverage because the week long hospital stay and the dusty ol’ sleep apnea machine could have been very expensive! We love you, you big miracle giant. Without you, our lives would be a meaningless armpit.”

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

bunchofidiots wrote:
It all depends honestly. I could never leave my kids with my grandma and she is in her 70's.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Sparklingdee wrote:Jess is a massive mooch and uses all her family for free babysitting lmao and even Janell. Its not fair to expect her Grandma to look after kids, even if Lilia and the twins are older now, theyre still a handful, jumping around, shrieking and hollering, fighting each other. Too much for her. Never mind they will probably be like most kids and ask for drinks/snacks so she must be getting up and down a lot to see to them. As if Jess cares tho, as long as her and Chris and Giant Baby can disappear off to "run errands", she's happy!!!!!
Truer words were never spoken!!! When the family has potluck dinners for Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Jess rarely contributes. When Mimi and Glenn go camping, Jess and Chris never volunteer to set up, bring firewood or bring food for the trip. On birthdays or Mother's Day or Father's Day, Jess's idea of a gift is to bring her children over rather than taking the time to do something really meaningful for Mimi, Glenn or Grammie. How 'bout offering to houseclean, shop or do yard maintenance for Grammie once a week. How 'bout a special romantic night out for Mimi and Glenn arranged and paid for by Jess? Hah! A snowball will freeze in hell before that happens!!
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Did she really put her christmas garland around the bottom of the stairs. She is tacky. Everything she does is so ugly and tacky.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I wonder what Jess did to push Amber over the edge! I just watched the "my husband was pissed" vlog and amber hardly looks at Jess when she speaks or anything. Awkward

Return to “JesssFam”