2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Emcee »

V is not a nice person at all, she treats everyone as if they were below her, she’s totally gonna treat Casey like a maid.
It’s gonna be a shit show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I'll be honest, this is going to make for some interesting videos which, I'm sure is part of her reasoning behind wanting to do it. But, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't au pairs usually for families of working parents? This is going to get awkward quick! Is vanessa going to hide in her room while this girl takes care of the kids? Is Nona going to be banished? Is this just another vanessa fantasy to feel like she's a fancy sahm? How long do you guys think it will be before this new girl gets bored and depressed of sitting inside that apartment all day and ends up leaving?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Ok, so about V potentionally moving out of the country within the year? Will David still be in Korea at that time?

Because uuuhhh... Korea is not the best place to move ATM.

Also, I thought B would be the one to get a Nanny/nurse first but not until Nolan started needing more help and special treatment.

Good on V for beating Britney to something once again.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Man, fuck Vanessa. Seriously. Fuck her.

This bitch has TWO kids and stays home all day. What in the actual FUCK does she need a nanny/housekeeper for? What the fuck!!!! What is she going to do all day when some other girl is raising her kids and cleaning her house??

What a lazy fucking cunt.

I am a SAHM to FOUR kids and I do all my own shit. I have never even considered hiring help. If you can’t handle your kids, don’t have them!!!

Not only that, but I am LUCKY to be able to stay at home with my kids. I do not take that for granted at all bc I know of so many mothers who have to take care of their house and their kids while working a full time job and they don’t have help either.

And then there’s this bitch......needing help as a sahm of two??

Vanessa, I hope you really do read here. You are a sorry excuse for a mother. You don’t deserve those kids. FUCK YOU.

xst0opidkittie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xst0opidkittie »

What an absolute joke. I'm floored right now. Being a stay at home mom is HER responsibility!!! Raise your own children, they are not a burden they are a blessing. She's saying she finds no time to shower when her mom is over every day?? Wtf.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

All that this shows is that A) Vanessa is still a fucking child, and will always be a child. She is still the same 17 year old that got pregnant with Lily. Those kids deserve SO MUCH BETTER.

And B) she is extremely depressed and seriously needs help. Britney has her issues but she has depression and is raising THREE kids and doesn't have HALF the help Vanessa has. Jesus, this is pathetic. WHY AM I SO UNREASONABLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW???!!

She literally FAILS AT LIFE. She can't do anything, have a career, keep her man interested, fucking even RAISE HER CHILDREN!! She is a USELESS SACK OF SHIT!! AAAAHHHHH
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

OH lord, this is worse that I even predicted! Poor Nona, who couldn't love Nona? she is seriously the best and the kids love her. I would have preferred Vanessa even putting Charlie in daycare rather than have someone come move in, wonder where she is going to sleep?
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

applebutter_dreams wrote:All that this shows is that A) Vanessa is still a fucking child, and will always be a child. She is still the same 17 year old that got pregnant with Lily. Those kids deserve SO MUCH BETTER.

And B) she is extremely depressed and seriously needs help. Britney has her issues but she has depression and is raising THREE kids and doesn't have HALF the help Vanessa has. Jesus, this is pathetic. WHY AM I SO UNREASONABLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW???!!

She literally FAILS AT LIFE. She can't do anything, have a career, keep her man interested, fucking even RAISE HER CHILDREN!! She is a USELESS SACK OF SHIT!! AAAAHHHHH
I agree with you 110%! She's honestly the most useless human being alive. I feel so sorry for Lily to be born into a family like that. Her grandma is the only one who actually knows her and takes good care of her.

I'm also completely fucking disgusted that Vanessa STILL doesn't give her mom credit. Instead she says, "Thanks to my MIL, I have this wonderful opportunity to grow and receive all that help that I can. Thank you so so so much to my in laws, without them, I'd be helpless." Poor Nona, always willing to offer a hand for an ungrateful piece of shit.

Also, did anyone catch that she spelled "opportunity" wrong. It also seemed like she has a hard time saying husband.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

What a fucking joke.
She’s a stay at home mom, raising her kids is literally her job. How embarrassing to be such a shit mother that your mother in law is willing to pay someone to raise your kids for you while you sit on your ass and do nothing.
Being a parent is hard, I get it. But she has help, Nona helps her all the time. Lily is in school full time and if she needs a break from Charlie she could put him in daycare one day a week. An au pair is ridiculous. I would be embarrassed.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Next it'll be "Vanessa you're so so stressed, why don't you let the nanny bring the kids to live with us" - davids parents clearly think she's incapable of raising those kids, even with Nona doing most of the heavy lifting.
JaneDoe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JaneDoe »

If she is unable to take care of Lily and Charlie on her own with her family and her in-laws so close by and helping out daily, how does she expect to handle it when they are stationed far away David deploys? This will not be the only time she will be doing it on her own and as her kids get older it's not going to get any easier.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Are the comments praising her or bashing her?

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

SecretService wrote:I'm sure the only reason her MIL even suggested it was because she trusts a stranger to raise her grandchildren better than Vanessa can.

How embarrassing is that? Vanessa should be offended but she knows her MIL is telling the truth

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

smom12 wrote:Are the comments praising her or bashing her?

About 60/40. Most are saying no one has the right to judge you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

If this au pair is really good, she could be amazing for Lilly. Lilly may finally start getting the love and attention she needs and deserves. It's sad that her mother isn't the one that can give her that, but that is the way it is. If this au pair can give Lilly what Vanessa can't, then I'm honestly in full support of her for Lilly.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Bananasplit wrote:If this au pair is really good, she could be amazing for Lilly. Lilly may finally start getting the love and attention she needs and deserves. It's sad that her mother isn't the one that can give her that, but that is the way it is. If this au pair can give Lilly what Vanessa can't, then I'm honestly in full support of her for Lilly.
I agree with this but they will only be together for a short time. Then, if what Vanessa says is true and they do move, Lily will be in yet ANOTHER life altering move.

First, David leaves and Vanessa moves into a new apartment.
Second, Nona lives with them for a little bit and helps with everything from then on.
Third, David comes back for two weeks and Nona moves out but continues to help.
Fourth, this au pair comes into their lives and maybe Lily forms an attachment to her
Fifth, they move to another country away from Nona and the au pair
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

guineapeegz wrote:
Bananasplit wrote:If this au pair is really good, she could be amazing for Lilly. Lilly may finally start getting the love and attention she needs and deserves. It's sad that her mother isn't the one that can give her that, but that is the way it is. If this au pair can give Lilly what Vanessa can't, then I'm honestly in full support of her for Lilly.
I agree with this but they will only be together for a short time. Then, if what Vanessa says is true and they do move, Lily will be in yet ANOTHER life altering move.

First, David leaves and Vanessa moves into a new apartment.
Second, Nona lives with them for a little bit and helps with everything from then on.
Third, David comes back for two weeks and Nona moves out but continues to help.
Fourth, this au pair comes into their lives and maybe Lily forms an attachment to her
Fifth, they move to another country away from Nona and the au pair
Yes, this. We know Lily has issues with socialization and adding yet another person into their lives will only add more stress.

I can't believe this fucking idiot is unable to even perform basic parenting duties, god. Never should have had kids.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Chances are, though, the au pair will not be an improvement. This person is 4 or 5 years younger than Vanessa and probably has no knowledge of child development. I live in a community where au pairs are common. I was an assistant preschool teacher in a school where about a third of the children were cared for by au pairs rather than their parents. Au pairs are very lovely young women who are interested in coming to the US to experience American life. They have little knowledge about children and are stunned at how hard the job is. They often suffer from severe home sickness because they are isolated from family and friends and are over-whelmed by the job. My experience is that children want to be cared for by their parents, not an au pair. As imperfect as Vanessa is, Lily and Charlie want Vanessa (or Nona or David) to take care of them. And suppose Lily and Charlie get attached to the au pair. This person is going to disappear from their lives in less than a year. Not good.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

smom12 wrote:Are the comments praising her or bashing her?

Very much a mixture of both. The most bad comments I have seen on a video so far.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

I feel bad for the Au Pair like many others have said. These young women come here for an opportunity to learn and grow. Hosting an au pair is just as much them helping you as you helping them. Vanessa is taking it all one-sided she is definitely not mature enough or level-headed it to be that support for this young girl. Also I agree I would be so offended if my mother-in-law did that to me... I don't see how Vanessa doesn't see that? I really hope she uses this as an opportunity to get her life together.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”