2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Do you guys think MIL is among us? We're one of the first results when you Google V's channel.

Spill your tea, gurl.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Are the comments praising her or bashing her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very much a mixture of both. The most bad comments I have seen on a video so far.
The "bad" comments also have a ton of likes. Does anyone know if she lost subscribers because of this?
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

"Since David left I felt like I've turned into another person.."

A complete lazy cunt?

When you watch the video, you can visibly see the mental gymnastics she is going through to justify this.

Also no, this poor girl is not going to be some savior who will magically make the stress vanish. That is ridiculous and she is in fucking dream land if she believes that. Parenting is stressful -- it's a natural byproduct of raising another human. Most people adapt to it and don't have a magical nanny coming in to save them. What a selfish pig, seriously. What is her content even going to be like from now on? More vapid vlogs of her shopping blindly and never seeing the kids?

I'm sorry for constantly posting about this. I'm just so baffled by the audacity of this bitch that I feel it's warranted.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Are you though, Kc? Ignorance is bliss [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 11b20a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

SHE HAS THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO STAY AT HOME WITH HER CHILDREN! Why the ever loving fuck does she need more help. Nona is with her all day every day, lily is in school all day. Vanessa is fucking useless. I hope she reads all of this. She is a useless mother.
God I’m so mad, I don’t have the luxury of being a sahm mother, and will have to leave my 10 week old in the cAre of a nanny when I return to work. And this bitch, has never worked a real job in her life, has never actually had to do anything on her own, and she thinks she needs an au pair?
I️ hope the girl refuses to do anything extra that v wants her too. Ugh I hate her even more.

I would’ve sided with her if she was putting Charlie in daycare, but no.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I like how her minions are trying to defend her by saying this person will be used mainly as a friend for Vanessa rather than a nanny. An au pair is a fucking nanny. And if that were true how sad would that be if she had to hire a friend lol.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I don't get this. Why does she need someone to watch her kids for her? Lily is in school full time, and Charlie would be a content baby if she actually played with him.
Lay on the floor, grab some blocks and stack them, and let him knock them over!
She's whining that she can't even shower; fucking bring him in with you, and set him in a plastic laundry basket while you shower. Or shower when he's napping.

She's just going to hole herself in her room and her depression is going to get worse. This gives her an excuse to be even lazier and stay in bed all day.

NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

OhHiImSam wrote:Do you guys think MIL is among us? We're one of the first results when you Google V's channel.

Spill your tea, gurl.
One of us one of us. Gooble Gobble Gooble Gobble.
Bananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bananas »

It’s always about Vanessa. How rude for her MIL to hire help for Vanessa. Why doesn’t the MIL help then? And I certainly would be embarrassed if MIL took me aside and told me she’s hiring help for me. There is something we aren’t seeing. She’s putting on a show. Nobody hires a nanny when they have 2 kids, 1 in school, doesn’t work, doesn’t go to college. I think she’s mentally falling apart. She’s having a super early midlife crisis. She probably isn’t caring for the kids, or she’s only showing parts of her “clean” house. We don’t see everything. we don’t see what goes on when the camera is off. For all we know she smells, the kids smell, etc.
Someone send this girl some birth control. You can’t handle two fuckin kids? Lol. Please don’t ever have anymore kids Vanessa
Bananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bananas »

Sorry double post. But Charlie isn’t going to know who his dad OR his mom is. Lol he’s gonna be so confused.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I looked up KC on Facebook and she seems like a nice enough girl. Blonde and thin and pretty, active with charities and attending college... not going to help much with V’s nonexistent self esteem
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

The other thing is that most women I know who use an au pair or nanny have experience managing people. V will have no idea what to do if/when a conflict arises with the au pair. She doesn’t have any experience navigating conflict as a boss/manager.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

2011WaysToSuckAtLife

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

2011WaysToBeLazu

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

amykay wrote:I looked up KC on Facebook and she seems like a nice enough girl. Blonde and thin and pretty, active with charities and attending college... not going to help much with V’s nonexistent self esteem
Aww man, imagine David ditching Vanessa for Her? How funny would that be?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Where the hell is V going to put her? Also, au pairs usually have access to a car.

This is going to be an absolute shit show.
Bananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bananas »

guineapeegz wrote:
amykay wrote:I looked up KC on Facebook and she seems like a nice enough girl. Blonde and thin and pretty, active with charities and attending college... not going to help much with V’s nonexistent self esteem
Aww man, imagine David ditching Vanessa for Her? How funny would that be?
Maybe David’s Mom has that idea..... lol.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I’m sure David’s parents have a car she can use

I think his parents have more control over V than we think. She never vlogs them, only says nice things about them, visits their house more regularly than her own parents, and she never tells them no or goes against what they want. Her behavior was odd in that video. I think she knows why his mother is sending in back up. She knows she’s failing as a mom and his parents are concerned about the kids. Maybe they had to pay Vanessa to allow KC to stay there. Maybe that’s where her $$ is coming from. Nah, who am I kidding? Lol We all know she’s maxing out the plastic.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I would be insecure if I were Vanessa. :-o You know hows it with babysitters and men married to the someone like Vanessa.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

marshmellow wrote:
I would be insecure if I were Vanessa. :-o You know hows it with babysitters and men married to the someone like Vanessa.
I dont think shes more physically attractive than Vanessa...

This is a bad idea regardless though. This girl will be a spy for her mil

Return to “2011teenagemom”