• Advertisement

2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Postby marshmellow » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:03 am

She is not some bomb but definitely WAY WAY better than Vanessa. Vanessa better watch out lol
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Emcee » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:17 am

Aside from the fact that she is way better looking than Vanessa, KC looks educated, she’s into volunteering and seems like she actually knows what she’s doing with her life.
What can Vanessa really offer her? She’s definitely just a spy for the MIL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Curtain06 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:28 am

Yep definitely a spy. No thank youuuuu.
Watch yo'self V.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Informer

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:50 am

I think the comparison to Britney is total bullshit.. Britney has a husband there every night to help with the kids and to talk to whenever she wants. She has way more help than Vanessa even though Nona is there a few days a week. If I was Vanessa I would have my mom there as much as possible too..

David shouldn’t have left Vanessa to do whatever the fuck he wanted. It’s obvious to me that this was his choice and Vanessa didn’t get much of a say.

With that being said I think the au pair thing is ridiculous lol

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby guineapeegz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:56 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think the comparison to Britney is total bullshit.. Britney has a husband there every night to help with the kids and to talk to whenever she wants. She has way more help than Vanessa even though Nona is there a few days a week. If I was Vanessa I would have my mom there as much as possible too..

David shouldn’t have left Vanessa to do whatever the fuck he wanted. It’s obvious to me that this was his choice and Vanessa didn’t get much of a say.

Brittany isn't married to Ean but I understand what you're getting at. Ean is definitely there to help out and stuff.

And in regards to David, it does seem obvious that he was influenced by his brother and parents to join the military. It's kind of pathetic of him to not take his parents offer of getting a full ride to college but whatever. I guess lazy attracts lazy.
guineapeegz
Informer

Postby Mom2two » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:04 am

David joined the military as a last resort. He wasn't going to school, didn't have a good job and needed a way to provide for his family. I'm sure his parents "encouraged" him to go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Mom2two
Talker

Postby waitwhat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:07 am

MommaOfThree wrote:I’m sure David’s parents have a car she can use

I think his parents have more control over V than we think. She never vlogs them, only says nice things about them, visits their house more regularly than her own parents, and she never tells them no or goes against what they want. Her behavior was odd in that video. I think she knows why his mother is sending in back up. She knows she’s failing as a mom and his parents are concerned about the kids. Maybe they had to pay Vanessa to allow KC to stay there. Maybe that’s where her $$ is coming from. Nah, who am I kidding? Lol We all know she’s maxing out the plastic.

This. I get the impression that this au pair was shoved down Vanessa's throat by David's parents and Vanessa can't really say no. Think about it: Nona is there helping V whenever she needs it, V can go shopping and do whatever she wants already, there's no reason for V to want a nanny, she already has a nanny named Nona. I guess David's parents are paying for a lot of shit so Vanessa has to shut up and take it.

Side note: I don't know why David's parents would be so unhappy about Vanessa, it's not like they raised some hard working amazing guy. They strike me as the kind of boy parents who blame the teen pregnancy 100% on the girl, as if their son's sperm hadn't been involved in the process too and who blame everything that goes wrong with their son afterwords on said girl/pregnancy. Like, thye probably think/say shit like: "David would have gone to college/gotten a better job/be more hardworking/have his life together if not for V".
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby lizpuff2006 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:47 am

I am not surprised she is getting an au pair. I think it has been a long time coming. She is failing her children and looks like a hot mess all the time. She does literally nothing with those kids besides drag them to the store. I don't think enabling her is the best thing because if she ever does leave the US she is going to just completely fall apart but if I were her MIL I wouldn't want to stand around watching her shit show of a life affect my grandchildren.

This just lets us see the other side. We have all known something was off with V for a long time. Now we know how much of a mess her life truly is.
lizpuff2006
True Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:09 am

lizpuff2006 wrote:
This just lets us see the other side. We have all known something was off with V for a long time. Now we know how much of a mess her life truly is.

Yes! It had to be really bad!
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:40 am

The nanny is way prettier than V, no doubt. Plus she is not tied down with kids, free to travel and live life as she pleases. You know V is gonna be super jealous and feel inferior to her. It will make her realize all the things she missed out on by having a baby so young. How she threw away her youth and married David bc she got pregnant, plus having to deal with a special needs child which made her have to grow up super quickly. She missed out on a lot and having KC around will remind her of that fact even more.
I predict it will just make her become even more depressed, more bitter. And then to add to it, the kids will probably have a lot more fun with KC than V so they will start preferring her which will piss V off.
It really is gonna be a train wreck.

Jwhite_momof4
Informer

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:28 am

I feel fucking horrible for this au pair already. She is already being judged on her looks on a gossip site before she has even arrived. I hope V is protective of her and doesn't just shove a camera in her face and/or talk shit about her to the cameras.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:33 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I feel fucking horrible for this au pair already. She is already being judged on her looks on a gossip site before she has even arrived. I hope V is protective of her and doesn't just shove a camera in her face and/or talk shit about her to the cameras.

I hope so too, but we all know Vanessa. The camera will be shoved down the poor girls throat as soon as she steps foot on American soil.

ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:40 am

guineapeegz wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think the comparison to Britney is total bullshit.. Britney has a husband there every night to help with the kids and to talk to whenever she wants. She has way more help than Vanessa even though Nona is there a few days a week. If I was Vanessa I would have my mom there as much as possible too..

Brittany isn't married to Ean but I understand what you're getting at. Ean is definitely there to help out and stuff.

And in regards to David, it does seem obvious that he was influenced by his brother and parents to join the military. It's kind of pathetic of him to not take his parents offer of getting a full ride to college but whatever. I guess lazy attracts lazy.

Lolllll damnit I hate when I accidentally call ean her husband

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Totesmagotes » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:53 am

I honestly believe her in laws will pay for a nanny wherever V moves to. Especially because in some countries they are way cheaper than in the states.

The fact that she already said KC is ok with being on camera means she is going to be using her for views since theres something new going on in her life for once. Even if she does get negative feedback about it, it's still some sort of "buzz"
Totesmagotes
Talker

Postby kiwi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:28 am

I don’t get all the sympathy towards Vanessa about David being in the militay. These two knew what they were getting in to, and they still chose to have a baby right away! Vanessa also experienced David being super hands off when Lily was a baby. He was off “doing him” while Vanessa and her mother raise Lily, and went through all the medical struggles.

Vanessa didn’t have to marry David, have another child with him and become a military wife. Those were her choices. She made her bed.

Plus, this was really the best option to support their family since neither is able to get through college. They needed income, they needed benefits. You aren’t going to get that working minimum wage.
kiwi
Gossiper

Postby OhHiImSam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:35 am

Totesmagotes wrote:I honestly believe her in laws will pay for a nanny wherever V moves to. Especially because in some countries they are way cheaper than in the states.

The fact that she already said KC is ok with being on camera means she is going to be using her for views since theres something new going on in her life for once. Even if she does get negative feedback about it, it's still some sort of "buzz"

Ugh. But it won't be interesting content. Vanessa's dumb enough to think that every little thing they do in the US will be completely new to KC, because South Africa is very first world, the only differences are going to be cultural.

But I agree with everyone saying V is going to be jealous of her. At 19, she's doing so much with her life. Meanwhile, V can't even stay in school longer than two weeks. And I guarantee things are worse off camera for them. We see the damage the cats are doing to the banister, so I'm positive they've peed outside their litter box a few dozen times... especially with the stress of the move.

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper

Postby bowielouwho » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:40 am

Has anyone seen KC's IG bio? It says "You can find me somewhere in between inspiring others, working on myself, dodging negativity and slaying goals." V is in for a rude awakening if she thinks this chick wants to lounge around on her cat fur covered couches and talk Rae Dunn lol.

bowielouwho
Amateur

Postby Mel1011 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:12 am

I remember when she used to let benny relieve himself in her apartment. I wonder if she still does that. :|
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby XXXSERIOUSLYXXX » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:26 am

V said that David's family has visited KCs family a few times. What if David and this girl have a "thing" for each other and MIL has picked up on it... so she hatched this plan to get her to the US and living with V and more involved in the family. Then time goes on and David leaves V for her and they get to live happily ever and MILs plan has worked perfectly!!!!!
XXXSERIOUSLYXXX
Amateur

Postby Mel1011 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 am

I can't believe how she tries to justify it by saying that she isn't able to do simple things like shower/go to the bathroom, cook dinner. She didn't think of these things before she planned to have a baby?? I'm sure the only thing she thought about before getting pregnant was the YouTube views her pregnancy would bring. Smh.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:13 am

XXXSERIOUSLYXXX wrote:V said that David's family has visited KCs family a few times. What if David and this girl have a "thing" for each other and MIL has picked up on it... so she hatched this plan to get her to the US and living with V and more involved in the family. Then time goes on and David leaves V for her and they get to live happily ever and MILs plan has worked perfectly!!!!!

Then the girl is stupid as hell and his mother in law is a see you next tuesday haha.. I am not fan of Vs but that would be COLD. PLus, what 19 year olds wants a guy with a creepy tattoo and two kids?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby workinprogress » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:29 am

I don't get how having an au pair is going to help V's mental state at all? You'd think that watching your kids form a better bond with a stranger from across the globe would be a kick in the gut, right? I think, if anything, she should be spending MORE time with the kids! Shipping off your kids with Nona and this new "fancy" babysitter isn't going to help V feel more connected to her own kids. Imagine how off her rocker she's going to be if they move to Korea! SAHM of 2 can't even raise them in America, but thinks moving to KOREA is a good idea. She's going to flop at community college too, especially considering how long it's been since she's had any form of structure in her life. If she does online schooling she's going to miss deadlines and due dates for sure bc nobody is physically telling her to do shit. She's not going to be able to go in person to school bc that requires waking up semi-early, and actually frequently attending class. There's also no damn way that 2 semester of "college" will benefit her in any way. You can only take 100 or 200 level courses for your first 2 semesters at 99% of colleges in America. Leaving the country after one year of schooling is pointless. She's officially gone off the deep end...there's no saving her lol

workinprogress
Gossiper

Postby Jeybee27 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:38 am

She'll for sure say she's taking online classes and say the Nanny is watching the kids while she's doing homework in her room but in reality she'll be sleeping, eating m&ms or buying ridiculously overpriced clothes for Charlie and ginormous clothes for lily.
Jeybee27
Gossiper

Postby lizpuff2006 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:48 am

workinprogress wrote:I don't get how having an au pair is going to help V's mental state at all? You'd think that watching your kids form a better bond with a stranger from across the globe would be a kick in the gut, right? I think, if anything, she should be spending MORE time with the kids! Shipping off your kids with Nona and this new "fancy" babysitter isn't going to help V feel more connected to her own kids. Imagine how off her rocker she's going to be if they move to Korea! SAHM of 2 can't even raise them in America, but thinks moving to KOREA is a good idea. She's going to flop at community college too, especially considering how long it's been since she's had any form of structure in her life. If she does online schooling she's going to miss deadlines and due dates for sure bc nobody is physically telling her to do shit. She's not going to be able to go in person to school bc that requires waking up semi-early, and actually frequently attending class. There's also no damn way that 2 semester of "college" will benefit her in any way. You can only take 100 or 200 level courses for your first 2 semesters at 99% of colleges in America. Leaving the country after one year of schooling is pointless. She's officially gone off the deep end...there's no saving her lol

I don't think MIL intention was to help V at all. I think she simply looks at how V is raising her grandkids and the environment they are in and panicked. V said the au pair will help teach her kids. I think that was the intention. To get someone else in there to teach the kids what V can't or won't.
lizpuff2006
True Gossiper

Postby Kish » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Mel1011 wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Are the comments praising her or bashing her?

Very much a mixture of both. The most bad comments I have seen on a video so far.

The "bad" comments also have a ton of likes. Does anyone know if she lost subscribers because of this?

Nope – while she barely ‘gained’ any, she … well, still gained a couple of subs

Source: https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCBA15-oeArLqwZ7Wceyk7hw
Kish
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to 2011teenagemom