Poor Rufus.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

gossipingloser wrote:
Tulip24 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed Rufus’s development or lack of, or is it just me. Poor little guy looks lost all the time.
Yes! He’s not just speech delayed but he doesn’t even respond to speech half the time. He just sorta stares. All of the triplets are a bit like that but Rufus the most. They’re 2-and-a-half now...

It was nice to him into the animal naming/sound thing though. He seems like he’s often overwhelmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is Def autistic but her kids are perfect so she won't ever get him diagnosed or if she does she won't ever tell us. Felix likely has autism as well... she totally reads here btw

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I honestly think Rufus gets so overwhelmed in that house that he shuts down. Imagine being forced to be in a room with 5-7 other people all day and even at bedtime you can't get away because you have to share your bedroom. Nothing you own is yours because if Pearl takes it you're a bad kid for wanting it back.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lyanna wrote:Notice how when Rufus pushes the others it is because « he isn’t nice » but when the others push Rufus it is because « he keeps getting rejected ». Like it’s always his fault he doesn’t fit in. How about « she is not nice » ? Pearl isn’t an angel, she throws fits when someone dare to take her bunnies or when she just doesn’t want to share anything and have Rufus in sight. She just mimics her mom, that’s why those kids are not that nice with Rufus, they mimic chloe’s Rejection of Rufus
Spot on. It’s pretty obvious how she feels about him and it’s so fucked up

Tulip24
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tulip24 »

If Rufus is autistic and she does nothing because of her f’up sense of pride is neglectful in my opinion. Early intervention is crucial and so beneficial for toddlers like himself, but we all know that Chloe will have none of it as one of her kids is not perfect. Considering it was recommended that the triplets have speech pathology and so far it looks like she has ignored that advice, then poor Rufus and possibly Felix don’t ever stand a chance in getting help.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Is it an Australian thing to dress your children in obnoxiously bright and flamboyant clothing? Or just a Chloe thing?

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

No just a Chloe thing. I think she thinks it makes her a cool, hip Mum but we all know that that couldn’t be any further from the truth.

I have noticed that Ro is not really featured in any of the vlogs since her mysterious absence from social media. Hmmmm maybe things aren’t all sunshine and unicorns after all.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Hmm, I guess I don't see it as Chloe rejecting/disliking Rufus as it seems in the past, especially, he got a lot of special treatment. (Which admittedly is equally not helpful when creating sibling harmony.) I'm just thinking of Chloe taking him off to the bedroom to play by himself because he was bothered by the noise or home from the park because he wasn't happy and he's been allowed out of the pram/carrier to walk more than the others because he screams the most. I think it's that we all know something is off with him, including Chloe, but instead of addressing it properly she just vacillates between singling him out for special treatment and expecting him to be part of the triplet "unit".

I actually wonder if that was part of their rough week, was daycare noting something off? I wouldn't be surprised if MONTESSORI quietly goes by the wayside just like gymnastics and Japanese lessons. Apparently when they had the recent events to go to they suddenly had "a trusted babysitter" that wasn't her family so they can still have their triplet-free days out. :roll:

Somewhat related to the maybe it's not all sunshine and unicorns speculation, do you think it must drive Chloe crazy that due to their follower demographic Ro gets fawning comments from the opposite sex (about him being suuuuch a good Daddy and his laugh is sooo cute and ooh his haircut is nice...gag) but there's certainly no guys complimenting her on being a catch. :lol:
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post, sorry, I guess the more I think about it it doesn't really matter whether a child is Chloe's most favourite or least: the end result, that they're used by her for attention and she's ultimately in control of how they're presented to the world, is the same. I mean Evan is her golden child and he has been filmed multiple times shivering in a towel, whining, discussion of personal medical issues, him being mean, with terrible hair, etc. Pearl is her precious only girl and we get in depth viewing and discussion of her poo explosions and Chloe still did a half assed job of caring for her in hospital when she was sick because it was haaard.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

When this all goes away and she's sat in her house with her six kids all day while Ro's at work. How long before she happily packs them off to public school. She does not seem capable of handling her own kids on her own.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

ShudnaB3 wrote:Hmm, I guess I don't see it as Chloe rejecting/disliking Rufus as it seems in the past, especially, he got a lot of special treatment. (Which admittedly is equally not helpful when creating sibling harmony.) I'm just thinking of Chloe taking him off to the bedroom to play by himself because he was bothered by the noise or home from the park because he wasn't happy and he's been allowed out of the pram/carrier to walk more than the others because he screams the most. I think it's that we all know something is off with him, including Chloe, but instead of addressing it properly she just vacillates between singling him out for special treatment and expecting him to be part of the triplet "unit".

I actually wonder if that was part of their rough week, was daycare noting something off? I wouldn't be surprised if MONTESSORI quietly goes by the wayside just like gymnastics and Japanese lessons. Apparently when they had the recent events to go to they suddenly had "a trusted babysitter" that wasn't her family so they can still have their triplet-free days out. :roll:

Somewhat related to the maybe it's not all sunshine and unicorns speculation, do you think it must drive Chloe crazy that due to their follower demographic Ro gets fawning comments from the opposite sex (about him being suuuuch a good Daddy and his laugh is sooo cute and ooh his haircut is nice...gag) but there's certainly no guys complimenting her on being a catch. Image
I suspect it was a cps issue...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

There was a lot of drama lately in the mommy YouTube community about channels being demonetized by YouTube. Apparently they don’t want channels showing kids being embarrassed, hurt physically and emotionally, naked anymore. Of all the family vlogging channels I personally think chloe’s is one of the worst. She keeps showing her kids naked and wet in towels, kids in their bath, kids talking about farts and poo all the time.
Maybe that was the rough week she had, when she realized she can’t make a living by plastering her kids’ privacy online. Ro isn’t in the vlogs lately, maybe he had to go back to the grocery store to afford for his family of 8.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:There was a lot of drama lately in the mommy YouTube community about channels being demonetized by YouTube. Apparently they don’t want channels showing kids being embarrassed, hurt physically and emotionally, naked anymore. Of all the family vlogging channels I personally think chloe’s is one of the worst. She keeps showing her kids naked and wet in towels, kids in their bath, kids talking about farts and poo all the time.
Maybe that was the rough week she had, when she realized she can’t make a living by plastering her kids’ privacy online. Ro isn’t in the vlogs lately, maybe he had to go back to the grocery store to afford for his family of 8.
I was wondering that too because that's apparently what happened (in error, supposedly) to that Cub House vlog that Chloe loves. Very interesting...
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

I'm typically not one to remark on physical appearance and I'm usually all for creative freedom when it comes to make up but what on earth does she think she's doing with that eyeshadow thing she does? It looks as though she'd stood too close to on open fire and thrown gasoline on it then poorly wiped the soot off her face leaving the remnants around her eyes. It looks particularly atrocious in the puppy video. And I agree with the person who said they believe the absence could have something to do with dhs, that was my first instinct too.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

I love the triplets in rompers, very cute... But the older ones, need better clothing. They look ridiculous in those overalls. If they don't start dressing like their peers, they will be ridiculed by other kids who dress like normal kids and it will hurt their self esteem and affect them for life.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I like some of the clothes she dresses her kids in (I love Otto’s glasses). Not the over-priced, impractical overalls though, yuck. For how much the clothes cost, they always look cheaply made. Would it kill her to give her kids real shoes for example?? She makes really weird choices for her kids’ clothes.

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chloe is once again repeating the "4 months" for Otto's glasses like it's set in stone. Surely not? It'd definitely have to be something that would be checked again before making that call. I hope she's not setting him up for disappointment if he has to wear them longer.

They've got about $80 worth of Kmart foam mats on their floor now and still are planning to get more. o.O
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Also agree that the hard, hard week had something to do with CPS or the authorities, they got in trouble somehow.

Just how dirty will those foam mats end up being. I worked in long day care and they harbour so much bacteria, considering those kiddos look grotty all the time and are sick so often those mats will be putrid in no time.

I can’t see Chloe following through with Otto enforcing the hour a day patch wearing as I thought her children set their own rules. Wow she really is two faced.

Has anyone else noticed that none of the family including the parents have decent speech. Chloe and Ro’s speech really is very limited, especially Ro.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The whole being MIA then look at all these foam mats...to prevent injuries...Rufus with injury...I didn't want to believe someone actually called CPS but maybe they did get an alert from the triplet's daycare or somewhere.
Miabelle86
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Miabelle86 »

Ottos Instagram pic of him in his glasses, his teeth look awful. I hope it’s just because he just ate. Does Chloe ever take the children to the dentist. When Evan lost his teeth I thought he was on the young side to loose his teeth. My son lost his first tooth this year and he is 7, some of his friends lost one or two last year.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”