E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

BadWolf wrote:I can't believe more people aren't talking about E&J. They are absolutely the worst for using their kids, grandparents, parents, etc as clickbait. Remember the thumbnail with poor Jackson's face all swollen (now gone)? They are awful. Someone mentioned on another board a short list of the types of clickbait they have used and I couldn't believe it. There is just something about Ellie and Jared that makes them appear more blameless and therefore held less accountable than other YTers. I have to wonder if it's because they are a thin, attractive white couple.

I definitely don't think they're any better (or any worse) then other family vloggers as far as the exploitation goes. As people in general I think Ellie is almost as bad as it gets.
I personally haven't been talking because there isn't much to say yet. Jared (and his dad likely) are working double time to edit and rename vlogs, we shall see in the coming weeks if that keeps them off the radar or not. Hopefully not.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LittleRus »

I see on SocialBlade that E&J are now a D-and show a couple million negative views. Is that because they are deleting videos? I saw they deleted the one of Jackson nude on the toilet. Sad that the prospect of losing money entices them more than knowing they children could be views by sick predators on the internet
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LittleRus wrote:I see on SocialBlade that E&J are now a D-and show a couple million negative views. Is that because they are deleting videos? I saw they deleted the one of Jackson nude on the toilet. Sad that the prospect of losing money entices them more than knowing they children could be views by sick predators on the internet
And that's my biggest gripe with them, with Bonnie, with any family vlogger. Yes, those videos 100% should be deleted, they should have never been posted. But these vloggers aren't deleting because they see the error in what they've done to their children, they're deleting because they're afraid they won't be advetiser friendly and will lose their monetization. I haven't seen any vlogger genuinely admit what they've shared is wrong because it's harming their children.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Ellie’s mom posted on Instagram tonight that they paid off their house today. They had one payment left of $800... is it bad that the whole time i thought, wow one of the griffiths sisters missed out on a new video title
“We paid off our parents house!!!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderwoman123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wonderwoman123 »

LittleRus wrote:Did you guys see Bonnie's video today? It explains exactly why Jared has been changing titles and thumbnails. YT told Bonnie her channel being de-monetized was NOT a mistake. She was flagged for exploiting her children specifically in thumbnails and titles.

The kicker is top comment is from Bryan Lanning saying they are all guilty of doing it "from time to time"

Yup, they are all in it together. You have to support each other. My theory is all of them connected are like a pyramid scheme. Lannings are close to the top. They promote the ones below them and they get a cut of everything they make. I would have never bought into that crap. However, it worked for Ellie and Jared. They sold their soul to the devil. Sad.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

LittleRus wrote:I see on SocialBlade that E&J are now a D-and show a couple million negative views. Is that because they are deleting videos? I saw they deleted the one of Jackson nude on the toilet. Sad that the prospect of losing money entices them more than knowing they children could be views by sick predators on the internet
Did he delete it, or just rename it and change the thumbnail though?
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Did he delete it, or just rename it and change the thumbnail though?
somebody posted it maybe 3-4 pages back and when I clicked on it to see what they thumbnail was changed to, it was gone completely.
lucifer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucifer »

You guys are tight..!! I just went through their videos..Jared changed the thumbnail and title for a lot of them..!!! Can't find any of those red flag videos

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Daily bumps channel is an A. They are smart. I’m so glad these people are being shut down! It’s awful!

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ellie just posted an insta story of her watching an old vlog of the kids. They must be sweating if Ellie is even working on finding vlogs that need a re-edit. This is definitely cutting into her bath time!
lucifer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucifer »

Lol..he just changed the title of the fainting video to "Ellie mecham family q&a behind the scenes"

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

It’s so sick to me that they didn’t mind perverts watching their kids and using pictures and titles to attract those sort of views, but now that they might lose out on that YouTube money they start deleting! They are horrible people.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

They're honestly such idiotic and poor parents. I can just imagine them scrambling to change thumbnails and titles so they don't get demonetized. Can't take away their money! The only thing they care about! Who cares if it costs them the exploitation of their children. They obviously didn't care when they posted it, advertised it, and made a selling point off of it. Now they have to hide it to stay on the prowl. Sick. I wish so bad they'd be demonetized because they really deserve it. I feel bad for the children.
missninadoesmc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by missninadoesmc »

lucifer wrote:
Lol..he just changed the title of the fainting video to "Ellie mecham family q&a behind the scenes"

Don't help them, lol let them have to look for them selves.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

missninadoesmc wrote:
lucifer wrote:

Don't help them, lol let them have to look for them selves.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Oh don't worry, there's still tons more. I actually had no idea just how many there were. I didn't even think the boys were the focus of that many vlogs!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ellie: we chose what we want to put out

YouTube: not anymore, weirdos

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Tiger27 wrote:I guess thats what Jared meant when he said he'd been up late working on stuff...he was probably going through every video changing titles and tags! Sick that he (and all the youtubers doing this) can be aware of the dangers and exploitative nature of these videos but are just trying to covering it up. I can't imagine how any rational, loving parent can go through each of these videos and find ways to justify each one. Sickening.
Oh my gosh, I remember a while back when someone here was uploading the tags on their videos. It was just so wrong. I think it was the video called “how many kids can fit in the bathtub” just by the tag alone you knew what audience E&J were catering to and it was just so sick. I am glad that YouTube is finally doing something about these parents. It is just so sad what they are doing to their children.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MrsMaisel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MrsMaisel »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Ellie just posted an insta story of her watching an old vlog of the kids. They must be sweating if Ellie is even working on finding vlogs that need a re-edit. This is definitely cutting into her bath time!
Good eye! I thought it was a bit random for her to be watching an old video, but chalked it up to narcissism and pregnancy nostalgia.
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

I really love watching Bonnie and her family they are the most real and heartwarming out of all the family vloggers I watch and have watched, I think the wake up call is a good thing in the way it teaches you or reminds you that you tube is not going to last forever and its best not to put all ones eggs in one basket however I so badly wanted to reply to her video and say your sister and daily bumps deserve to be demonetized, Bryan has such an attitude and their click bait titles drive me insane, and Ellie and Jared are just disgusting posting their children in their most vulnerable states without a care in the world, they deserve to be taken down, I dont feel Bonnie and Joel did out of all the vloggers I wish it had been someone else and that they had learned from someone elses experiences. One thing that did bother me though is just admit that money is a big part, no matter how much you love what you do of course the money is a big part, with no other job or avenue of revenue they need those funds and I just feel it would have been more relate-able for them to properly acknowledge that and not say ah we don't do it for the money and we will continue to put out content and then nothing until they heard feedback from youtube, if they had continued to upload no matter how stressed they were I would have said its not about the money but it so clearly is, and that is ok I mean they have to live but then be honest about it

Return to “Ellie and Jared”