HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Her eyelashes are like tarantula legs.. Who is she these days??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Omg, this was SO distracting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her eyelashes have always made me shudder. I know she likes them that way, but wow.
Sorry, I know it's not her thread, but I just had to say something.

And Bryan-- you sanctimonious jerk. "We've all been guilty of this *form* time to time". How about constantly? Remember Ollie's shots? "Toddler Arm Deformity"? All the videos of either of those boys crying and hurt? Hypocrite.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Bryan still has a ton of thumbnails like this one....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8607c0.jpg[/img]

And Jared still has thumbnails of Jackson naked but with it slightly blurred out (not sharing that pic). It will be interesting to see if they acknowledge the changes at all or just sweep the issue under the rug.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote:So what happened between Bryan's sanctimonious tweet yesterday, and the title changes today? Think they got a phone call from whoever manages them at the network telling them to fix the clickbait? That's a pretty big turnaround he did!
He definitely did some back peddling eh? His tweet seemed to blame Bonnie from what I remember, I don't use twitter so I only saw it when it was shared here. But wasn't it something along the lines of don't judge, there's more to the story? And it's likely he posted it after Bonnie spoke to a YouTube rep so he probably knew exactly why she was demonetized. He was definitely feeling safe, still is I think!
I wonder if Bonnie asked him to take the tweet down?
BadWolf
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by BadWolf »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:So what happened between Bryan's sanctimonious tweet yesterday, and the title changes today? Think they got a phone call from whoever manages them at the network telling them to fix the clickbait? That's a pretty big turnaround he did!
He definitely did some back peddling eh? His tweet seemed to blame Bonnie from what I remember, I don't use twitter so I only saw it when it was shared here. But wasn't it something along the lines of don't judge, there's more to the story? And it's likely he posted it after Bonnie spoke to a YouTube rep so he probably knew exactly why she was demonetized. He was definitely feeling safe, still is I think!
I don't think he got the reaction he expected. A lot of Bonnie's adult audience, as well as a few other small family vloggers that had been demonetized came after him about his entitlement. From what I saw there was actually more shock and disappointment from people about what he said (I assume actual fans) than there was defence from the minions. I definitely got the impression he was throwing shade at Bonnie, which surprised me because she always kisses his ass. I don't think he would take the comment down just because she asked. I think he back-pedalled because someone pointed out that he's just as bad and told him to get to work!

I wish there was a way to know who has actually been demonetized. I have the feeling DB has been because I can't imagine they would have changed the "TRAPPED" titles without absolutely having to. I think that's how most people found their channel!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

BadWolf wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
I don't think he got the reaction he expected. A lot of Bonnie's adult audience, as well as a few other small family vloggers that had been demonetized came after him about his entitlement. From what I saw there was actually more shock and disappointment from people about what he said (I assume actual fans) than there was defence from the minions. I definitely got the impression he was throwing shade at Bonnie, which surprised me because she always kisses his ass. I don't think he would take the comment down just because she asked. I think he back-pedalled because someone pointed out that he's just as bad and told him to get to work!

I wish there was a way to know who has actually been demonetized. I have the feeling DB has been because I can't imagine they would have changed the "TRAPPED" titles without absolutely having to. I think that's how most people found their channel!
Oh, I think we would’ve FOR SURE heard about it if they’re channel was demonetized. There would be whining and complaining and 9,000 minions tweeting YouTube. I do think, however, that some of their individually videos may have been demonetized.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Playsinrain wrote:
actuallydear wrote:YESSSSSSSSSS. it's the Christmas letter day! Caaaaaaaan't wait!

During the intro Missy starts tearing up and says she's getting emotional or whatever. Bryan says very few things make her cry. Missy says "I make myself cry".

DB in a nutshell.

Now they're at church and Ollie sees a cross and says it's a sword. Bryan says "it's not a sword, it's a cross" and then asks "hmmm, how do we explain this one?" You mean literally the biggest thing in the Christian faith - Jesus died on the cross for our sins? What kind of Christians are they? Seriously.

Missy says having CJ and Bailey is like having 4 kids, and it'd be good because Ollie could become a brother-mom and help. They later talk about having 4 kids, and whether they'd need a bigger car when they have 3 babies. Missy says they'll get a bigger car with 3 babies.
The fact thta uber Christian "I wuv Jesus!" Ollie thinks the cross is a sword tells me everything i need to know about how Christian they really are bringing these kids up. Church is 100% for the vlogs and for them to socialize. Ollie has no idea the cross isn't one of his beloved weapons bc he never hears them talk about religion unless the camera is on. They have to be stupid to think that people with a little inelegance can see right through this charade.

My god, doesn't the Vulva seat at least 7? Please Missy, justify to me why you need a larger car for 3 kids?????? Even the truck will hold 3 car seats in the back. there is zero need. Unless they are trading in the Caddy... i bet that think has less than 1000 miles on it. I wonder if it will even crank.
You know, got to add room for Mimi, Papa, Cassie and possibly a Nanny and/or a "driver" lol
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Wow they went to mcdonalds and they didn’t have kids swarming Ollie in the play land?! Don’t those kids know he’s a star?

Also did anyone else catch Ollie completely zoned out in this part? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 2b11c4.jpg[/img]
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

queentee20 wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:Wow they went to mcdonalds and they didn’t have kids swarming Ollie in the play land?! Don’t those kids know he’s a star?

Also did anyone else catch Ollie completely zoned out in this part? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 2b11c4.jpg
He looks like that pretty often, like when they asked if he wanted to put the star on the tree. It’s just his face
I watched the rest of the clip and he had definitely been crying. His spirit looks completely broken in that clip.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Bryan did some major damage control. They were smart. I wonder how long ago he changed the vlog titles and took out trapped? So glad they’re all getting busted!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Amelia322 wrote:Bryan did some major damage control. They were smart. I wonder how long ago he changed the vlog titles and took out trapped? So glad they’re all getting busted!

And "Toddler Arm Deformity" has been changed too!
What is Bryan going to do without his "Trapped" playlist?
It's so skeevy. He was perfectly fine with those titles and thumbnails until his bank account was threatened.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

lmmomSD wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Bryan did some major damage control. They were smart. I wonder how long ago he changed the vlog titles and took out trapped? So glad they’re all getting busted!

And "Toddler Arm Deformity" has been changed too!
What is Bryan going to do without his "Trapped" playlist?
It's so skeevy. He was perfectly fine with those titles and thumbnails until his bank account was threatened.

Ugh. I wish they were hit and demonized. damnit!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He did get a video deleted[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 33df8e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e4d590.jpg[/img]

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Sneaky bastard switched them all, renamed the list buy kept trapped in the description [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 870d44.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Honestly, and I know it was a smart mobe, but I'm surprised he changed the ORIGINAL! I'm no super fan, obviously, but I'd think he'd keep that one the same!
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:Wow they went to mcdonalds and they didn’t have kids swarming Ollie in the play land?! Don’t those kids know he’s a star?

Also did anyone else catch Ollie completely zoned out in this part? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 2b11c4.jpg
He looks like that pretty often, like when they asked if he wanted to put the star on the tree. It’s just his face
I watched the rest of the clip and he had definitely been crying. His spirit looks completely broken in that clip.
he has a gun in his hand... what a creepy photo.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by kittypurry »

Omg I’m dying...”mommy meets a bee!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... d87aca.jpg[/img]
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think they're drinking lol

Do you think they were trying the bad baby angle with Fin? Those are the channels that got deleted.. I didnt understand why they kept saying Fin had terrible 2s over every little thing

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by cat9480 »

Ok. I know I talk about this all the time and everyone probably just wants me to shut up LOL, but how blatantly obvious is it that their sub count is rigged?! They have about 2,960,000 subs right now. There are 20 days left on December, and they need 40,000 more to hit 3 million. 2,000 per day. What’s they’re average sub gain per day on Social Blade? +2,183.

But sure, Bryan, this just coincidentally happens every year

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

cat9480 wrote:Ok. I know I talk about this all the time and everyone probably just wants me to shut up LOL, but how blatantly obvious is it that their sub count is rigged?! They have about 2,960,000 subs right now. There are 20 days left on December, and they need 40,000 more to hit 3 million. 2,000 per day. What’s they’re average sub gain per day on Social Blade? +2,183.

But sure, Bryan, this just coincidentally happens every year Image

Wait, can they rig that to add a certain number of subs per day for a nominal fee?!

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Ok. I know I talk about this all the time and everyone probably just wants me to shut up LOL, but how blatantly obvious is it that their sub count is rigged?! They have about 2,960,000 subs right now. There are 20 days left on December, and they need 40,000 more to hit 3 million. 2,000 per day. What’s they’re average sub gain per day on Social Blade? +2,183.

But sure, Bryan, this just coincidentally happens every year Image

Wait, can they rig that to add a certain number of subs per day for a nominal fee?!

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
I don’t think they can rig Social Blade...but if they are buying subscribers at a certain rate, wouldn’t Social Blade reflect that?

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Their thumbnails are so cringy omfg.
I hope they lose all their money sometime soon down the line, those boys aren’t going for any higher education anyways. Back to the garage!

Return to “Daily Bumps”