2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Bdwc »

Long time lurker but i finally made an account after this video. Vanessa truly doesn’t realize how good she has it. This is almost like a slap in the face to Nona who is always helping her with the kids. Most military wives (including myself) live far away from family and support and still manage to do it. She’s a joke.
MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaKay »

How many times can you say "video" in an intro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Holy cow, V's nanny is attractive. It would be funny if David was like, "O-O-OH, you hired KC? I'll come home... this military thing isn't.... for me...."
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

How are people finding KC’s social media?

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

How are people finding KC’s social media?

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

applebutter_dreams wrote:Holy cow, V's nanny is attractive. It would be funny if David was like, "O-O-OH, you hired KC? I'll come home... this military thing isn't.... for me...."
Lmao
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Her lips are so overdrawn in that video and she looks like shit. I also can't believe she got like one book for Lily and a mass of plastic toys.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I'm curious how davids mom thinks of vanessa. Supposedly she went to South Africa when she was young and had such a great time that she developed this years long relationship with this family. Does she realize what she's setting this KC girl up for? She's going to be MISERABLE. She's going to be calling her parents and begging to come home within a month. It's definitely going to put a strain on the relationship between davids mom and this family.
But I'm excited to see the videos. It's going to bring the awkwardness level up ten notches. How do you think vanessa will act? Will she try to act like the older, more knowledgeable, life experienced one? Or will she just act like a 19 year old and have pajama popcorn movie nights? The dynamic between them is something I'm excited to see.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I’m sorry. She is an absolute waste of space. She had one child in school, what 7 hours a day? She had another that probably naps 2 times a day. She doesn’t have time to shower? Or sleep? Or cook? Or clean!?

I totally understand she does it without her husband there but she has her mother and she’s always out and about! Shopping. Getting her tacky nails done. She’s ridiculous. She can’t even upload videos on a schedule and stick to it. How could she even justify getting help? She literally does NOTHING with her life. She can’t even be a real SAHM.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I'm betting she's going to try and make her be her best friend. She'll ask Nona to watch the kids while takes kc on her lame Starbucks/ target/fast food dates with Britney and desperate dani, and the girl will be unimpressed.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

You’d think with all the money she spends on useless shit she could pay to get her laptop fixed. That giant crack is annoying

Krümel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Krümel »

V doesn't know the word antler? WTF reindeer horns.... she gets dumber by the minute.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Krümel wrote:V doesn't know the word antler? WTF reindeer horns.... she gets dumber by the minute.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk
the best part is that they're moose lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

rdt1004 wrote:How are people finding KC’s social media?

KC commented on V's video saying how excited she was to be there. Her Username is her full name
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Another video of tapping nails and creepy ring light eyes....

Also I love “I always try to add something educational to her stocking” and it’s literally just a book. With all of the plastic crap she showed us from her Black Friday Haul, I’m sure that’s the ONLY thing “educational” that she’s getting for Christmas!

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Happinessnstuff wrote:You’d think with all the money she spends on useless shit she could pay to get her laptop fixed. That giant crack is annoying

What annoys me is that when it originally happened, Vanessa tried to say that it "just appeared" one day and she was hoping they'd just fix it for her. Like, no you obviously dropped it or some shit, especially if it's been growing so much in the last year. It ended up costing like $500 but she claimed she wasn't gonna fix it because they'd have to keep her laptop for a week and she can't go that long without it. Which really means she didn't/doesn't have $500 to blow
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

chelsieross7 wrote:
Happinessnstuff wrote:You’d think with all the money she spends on useless shit she could pay to get her laptop fixed. That giant crack is annoying

What annoys me is that when it originally happened, Vanessa tried to say that it "just appeared" one day and she was hoping they'd just fix it for her. Like, no you obviously dropped it or some shit, especially if it's been growing so much in the last year. It ended up costing like $500 but she claimed she wasn't gonna fix it because they'd have to keep her laptop for a week and she can't go that long without it. Which really means she didn't/doesn't have $500 to blow
I don't see how going a week without her laptop would be an issue since she has so much pre-recorded content.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

chelsieross7 wrote:

I also feel like realistically, when you add up her purchases from the past two months, she could have purchased a new Mac Book! (Or even used/refurbished if she really didn’t want a new one.) She might even make up a decent amount of the money she spent on it doing a review video.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

lagenialester wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:

I also feel like realistically, when you add up her purchases from the past two months, she could have purchased a new Mac Book! (Or even used/refurbished if she really didn’t want a new one.) She might even make up a decent amount of the money she spent on it doing a review video.
She wouldn't make any more money than she would a regular video. Apple seldom does sponsorship videos and if they do, the person needs a lot more followers than V has.

She should want a new laptop because her fucking livelihood relies on functioning technology.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

um they don't keep the computer for a week. I had a burn in my iMac screen suddenly appear and it was gone for less than 36 hours. a laptop screen is easier to repair

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”