C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:SlyFox is as bad. I mentioned this on Bonnie's thread-- they have one of their 10 year old daughter, with her bathing suit top coming off her shoulder in the thumbnail. It's a bee sting one. It has 33 million views. Tell me they don't know where those views came from. And they try to be so sanctimonious. "Do something nice for someone!" Gag. Subscribe so we can keep exploiting our kids!

Ellie and Jared are horrible. I am SO hoping that they get hit _hard_. And I have said so several times. So it's not everybody overlooking E&J.

Cullen and Katie use Gaines or Brooks "upset, in distress or hurt" constantly. So do Ellie and Jared. And others. I think they all need to be smacked upside their figurative heads. It seems like the only way to really get their attention is to hit them in the wallet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Slyfox haven't changed their titles and thumbnails yet. I saw a few questionable ones (bathing suit and crying girls) earlier.
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KayCeeee »

I haven't watched Cullen and Katie in over a year because I personally find their vlogs incredibly dry, but they're from Alabama, right? I couldn't help but wonder if they've mentioned anything about the very important election tomorrow? The whole word is looking at Alabama voters and I just can't help but wonder where they fall in their political/moral beliefs in all of this...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:SlyFox is as bad. I mentioned this on Bonnie's thread-- they have one of their 10 year old daughter, with her bathing suit top coming off her shoulder in the thumbnail. It's a bee sting one. It has 33 million views. Tell me they don't know where those views came from. And they try to be so sanctimonious. "Do something nice for someone!" Gag. Subscribe so we can keep exploiting our kids!

Ellie and Jared are horrible. I am SO hoping that they get hit _hard_. And I have said so several times. So it's not everybody overlooking E&J.

Cullen and Katie use Gaines or Brooks "upset, in distress or hurt" constantly. So do Ellie and Jared. And others. I think they all need to be smacked upside their figurative heads. It seems like the only way to really get their attention is to hit them in the wallet.

Slyfox haven't changed their titles and thumbnails yet. I saw a few questionable ones (bathing suit and crying girls) earlier.
They're probably oblivious. They're busy renovating their new house so that they aren't "homeless". Yes, they actually used that word. They closed on their old house before finding a new one, despite having all the time in the world. Too busy traveling and getting haircuts. And they said they would be "homeless" if they couldn't find a new place.
They make me sick. Can you tell?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

KayCeeee wrote:I haven't watched Cullen and Katie in over a year because I personally find their vlogs incredibly dry, but they're from Alabama, right? I couldn't help but wonder if they've mentioned anything about the very important election tomorrow? The whole word is looking at Alabama voters and I just can't help but wonder where they fall in their political/moral beliefs in all of this...
They have not, and i wouldn't expect them too. They have never brought politics into the vlog. The only thing ive ever seen was they showed and talked about Grandberry making pink pussyhats for "dear friends" going to the Women's March. I think that was added in the vlog as a sly way to show where they stood. I don't think they will be voting for Moore, at least i hope to god they aren't.

Please Alabama, don't make me embarrassed to live 5 miles from you! (I can't even count how many times ive been to the mall he was banned from, i was shocked when i found out how close his hometown is from me.)
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Playsinrain wrote:
KayCeeee wrote:I haven't watched Cullen and Katie in over a year because I personally find their vlogs incredibly dry, but they're from Alabama, right? I couldn't help but wonder if they've mentioned anything about the very important election tomorrow? The whole word is looking at Alabama voters and I just can't help but wonder where they fall in their political/moral beliefs in all of this...
They have not, and i wouldn't expect them too. They have never brought politics into the vlog. The only thing ive ever seen was they showed and talked about Grandberry making pink pussyhats for "dear friends" going to the Women's March. I think that was added in the vlog as a sly way to show where they stood. I don't think they will be voting for Moore, at least i hope to god they aren't.

Please Alabama, don't make me embarrassed to live 5 miles from you! (I can't even count how many times ive been to the mall he was banned from, i was shocked when i found out how close his hometown is from me.)
Didn't they like/retweet/tweet (I'm not sure which) something(s) that eluded to the fact that they voted for/supported Trump? I also remember people commenting about it on vlogs around the time of the election.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Didn't they like/retweet/tweet (I'm not sure which) something(s) that eluded to the fact that they voted for/supported Trump? I also remember people commenting about it on vlogs around the time of the election.
I don't remember that.. doesn't mean it didn't happen but i don't remember it.. I know Bryan or Missy did... I remember that being discussed here. I'm not saying that it didn't happen, but i'm pretty sure i would have had some very strong opinions about it if C&K did that, and i don't remember discussing it at the time. Ill try and go back here around election time and see if it was brought up...i clearly remember Grandberry and her hats bc i was glad to se it on the vlogs.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not to make huge quote tree or quote myself but i've gone back and looked a bit and didn't find anything. Looks like we were all discussing the kitchen remodel, vlogger fair and their trip to see E&J's ice palace during that time. Even before Halloween i didn't see anything (not that it means it didn't happen way before that in his campaign) political at all. The only thing i found was something thanking the posters of their thread for not bringing up politics at all. makes me think they were mute on the subject.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Not to make huge quote tree or quote myself but i've gone back and looked a bit and didn't find anything. Looks like we were all discussing the kitchen remodel, vlogger fair and their trip to see E&J's ice palace during that time. Even before Halloween i didn't see anything (not that it means it didn't happen way before that in his campaign) political at all. The only thing i found was something thanking the posters of their thread for not bringing up politics at all. makes me think they were mute on the subject.
I went back, too and I didn't see anything discussed here. On the vlog "BEST WAY TO VOTE" published Nov 9, 2016, there are several comments from people saying that Cullen voted for Trump based on something on Twitter. They didn't mention who they voted for on the vlog, and whatever is on twitter probably doesn't directly say "I voted for Trump," so take the comments with a grain of salt I guess. I would not be surprised if that is who they voted for though.

*not trying to start a politics debate here!! lol*
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Not to make huge quote tree or quote myself but i've gone back and looked a bit and didn't find anything. Looks like we were all discussing the kitchen remodel, vlogger fair and their trip to see E&J's ice palace during that time. Even before Halloween i didn't see anything (not that it means it didn't happen way before that in his campaign) political at all. The only thing i found was something thanking the posters of their thread for not bringing up politics at all. makes me think they were mute on the subject.
I went back, too and I didn't see anything discussed here. On the vlog "BEST WAY TO VOTE" published Nov 9, 2016, there are several comments from people saying that Cullen voted for Trump based on something on Twitter. They didn't mention who they voted for on the vlog, and whatever is on twitter probably doesn't directly say "I voted for Trump," so take the comments with a grain of salt I guess. I would not be surprised if that is who they voted for though.

*not trying to start a politics debate here!! lol*
Maybe there was something said then.. and no not trying to beat that dead horse either, god knows we get enough of it everywhere else. I have to disagree though, they don't seem like Trump supporters to me. I know they have never really rocked the boat either way when it comes to things like politics or anything like that, but they just give off a pretty liberal vibe to me. (Not all Christian Southerners are Trump fans!! I hate that stigma!!) And i know his mother's political views have nothing to do with their opinions, but just them showing Berry with the hats and discussing them sorta made me think that was their stance as well. I guess my thoughts are if they were Trump supporters they wouldn't have highlighted Berry's feelings against Trump (even though there was nothing political said, her knitting hats is a form of protest) without showing something in support of him as well. If they were pro trump, i can't see them showing something like that without a rebuttal of some sort... idk if that makes sense or not.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Honestly, I think that if they had voted for Trump, they wouldn't have shown Grandberry making the hats. The hats were a form of protest.

I dunno-- they seem like the type not to vote. At least Cullen does.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Honestly, I think that if they had voted for Trump, they wouldn't have shown Grandberry making the hats. The hats were a form of protest.

I dunno-- they seem like the type not to vote. At least Cullen does.

Agreed...

He seems like the type as well. My husband didn't vote bc we were Bernie supporters and he didn't feel comfortable with either candidate. He does normally vote though. I think there were a lot of people in that same boat this past election.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't remember them every talking about who they would vote for...but like others, I don't know that theyre the type to vote at all
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I won't share my thoughts on why or why not I think they are Trump supporters. ETA: OR if they voted for Trump as a vote against Clinton, and don't actually like Trump himself.

I don't think them showing Grand Berry making hats automatically makes them against Trump though. More so damage control to appease viewers that were angered by the accusations they were getting on the voting vlog. I can't base who I think they voted for by what I see on the vlog, and who they portray themselves to be. Far too easy to not mention political topics in order to not offend either side.

And I agree that Cullen just doesn't seem like the type to vote at all. At least not in a local/state election. He probably has no idea who is even running in Alabama or for what office.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

*Desperately wanting to get away from politics*

Anyone see Katie's instastories today? Brooks was walking around with a candy cane from Beth. Is that all the elf does? Bring candy and toys? I've seen other YTers use their elf to ask their kids to donate toys, bring crafts, or just be silly. All Beth does is spoil Gaines and Brooks. Santa and Christmas is going to be so anticlimactic after a month of Beth, the advent calendar, and toy sponsorships.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Just going to leave this here.. I called it, not a month later and Gaines is sick YET AGAIN!!! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8b7887.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Strawberry26 wrote:Just going to leave this here.. I called it, not a month later and Gaines is sick YET AGAIN!!! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8b7887.jpg[/img]

Dp, to add pic[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8c8b8d.jpg[/img]

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Cullen and Katie showed Gaines in her gym suit the other day, dancing and "rolling over with your head" (?), together with Brooks, for a couple of minutes long. Several times the angle with which Gaines was shown was really inappropriate, it felt so vulnerable to watch, and one time you could almost see behind her gym suit from the side... Please, protect your daughter, C&K.

On a different note, I'm so glad Katie told Gaines about Brooks: no, you're not his mommy! Right in the heart of the problem. Yay Katie, that was so perfect! And I feel relieved, problem with Gaines solved to me now :). It seems this forum is like a good reflection board, and Katie has upped her game :love2: . I also loved to watch Katie talk with Gaines in the commercial video, of which I hesitated to click but thought oh well and was curious about their interaction. I'm glad I did and it felt satisfying and interesting to watch.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Don’t know about C&K, but Corey is a Trump voter. Unless he was being sarcastic. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 6e7370.jpg[/img]
:roll:
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Would Cory even get to vote? He's not married yet (supposedly) so he's there on a visa no?
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Would Cory even get to vote? He's not married yet (supposedly) so he's there on a visa no?
Sorry. I meant to put “supporter”, not voter. Brain fart.
:roll:

Return to “Cullen and Katie”