JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by LilaLavender »

shilohjulia wrote:To be fair we really don’t know whether Jess helps her family and friends out financially or not. We don’t know if she pays for dinner when they go out or for all the kids when they do trips or if she helps out when someone’s in need financially. She could be paying her mom’s rent for all we know. Unless she or they told us, we wouldn’t have a clue. She may even have bought them expensive gifts. I’m not saying she does these things, and maybe everyone assumes she’d brag about it if she did, but it’s possible people don’t want their financial problems outed to the whole world.
I mean this is an assumption based on her previous action but I feel like if Jess helped anyone in her family she would put it on mad blast because she loves it when people praise her.

Don't forget this is the same girl that spent a whole Mother's Day video repeatedly "showing off" the fact that she was giving the mothers in her life like a shitty picture frame and that THE KIDS ARE THE TRUE GIFT!!!1!! If she thinks THAT is worth showing off, can you imagine how often she'd mention it if she did something more proper than that, like paying off some stuff for her family?
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

LilaLavender wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:To be fair we really don’t know whether Jess helps her family and friends out financially or not. We don’t know if she pays for dinner when they go out or for all the kids when they do trips or if she helps out when someone’s in need financially. She could be paying her mom’s rent for all we know. Unless she or they told us, we wouldn’t have a clue. She may even have bought them expensive gifts. I’m not saying she does these things, and maybe everyone assumes she’d brag about it if she did, but it’s possible people don’t want their financial problems outed to the whole world.
I mean this is an assumption based on her previous action but I feel like if Jess helped anyone in her family she would put it on mad blast because she loves it when people praise her.

Don't forget this is the same girl that spent a whole Mother's Day video repeatedly "showing off" the fact that she was giving the mothers in her life like a shitty picture frame and that THE KIDS ARE THE TRUE GIFT!!!1!! If she thinks THAT is worth showing off, can you imagine how often she'd mention it if she did something more proper than that, like paying off some stuff for her family?
Yeah she made some shitty pinterest crafts (like literally painted rocks etc) for mimi and her grammy and made out as if she was giving them diamond necklaces. It's amazing to get a thoughtful handmade gift dont get me wrong, but it was ALL stuff about how much mimi/grammy/whoever LOOOOOVED Jess's kids, not an actual celebration of them as moms and grandmothers. And she acted like it was such a big deal because I think to her it WAS a huge deal deserving of praise that she'd done that. And to be honest if Jess pays for dinner or whatever every time they go out, yeah, that's the LEAST she can do considering how many hours of unpaid babysitting everyone apparently owes her.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She did say she used to basically pay Mimis mortgage when she lived there, didn't she? and I strongly suspect she pays for her and Janelles weekly lunches. We have no idea if she helps out anyone or not and quite frankly if she said she did pay for stuff people would say she was either lying or bragging so I think it is a lose lose for her.
I do know she gave Janelle her extra camera. She was talking about it in a vlog not too long ago. And those are what probably $500-600 so I mean that's something. Still she should do something nice for her parents and Grammy.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

nomis99 wrote:A few pages back people were discussing possible tension between Amber and Jess, and I was watching one of Amber’s videos today and saw this comment, which Amber apparently gave a ‘love’ to.
IMG_2679.JPG

Jess hasn't had a real job before though (not one that she has disclosed). I don't think there's tension between them, tbh.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Amber was probably aiming it more towards Chris, since he quit his job to live off Jesss YouTube money and do shit all. Amber can definitely see right through Chris and see what a lazy, useless ass he’s being right now.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
nomis99 wrote:A few pages back people were discussing possible tension between Amber and Jess, and I was watching one of Amber’s videos today and saw this comment, which Amber apparently gave a ‘love’ to.
IMG_2679.JPG

Jess hasn't had a real job before though (not one that she has disclosed). I don't think there's tension between them, tbh.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
I still think it's hilariously pathetic how Jess has "worked at 5678 Dance Studio" on her facebook. Like Jess, that was no more than a few hours a week, and you were a high schooler. It was over 7 years ago. Either put "works at YouTube" in or don't have any employment stuff on your page, because this looks so dumb.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I don’t know that there’s tension between Jess and Amber, i just feel that Jess plays up their “friendship” for the cameras and they really don’t seem to have anything in common other than the kids. They’re basically extended family, so yeah they’re close but I’m sure they get on each other’s nerves at times. I notice amber trying to lose weight, doing her hair and getting fake eyelashes... so everyone kind of does whatever Jess does i guess. But basically if they hadn’t been forced into each other’s lives because of the kids i don’t believe Jess and Amber would ever be friends .. they’re nothing alike

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Im still trying to figure out why Jess and Jenelle are best friends. I don’t think they’re alike. It drives me crazy because Jenelle seems like the type that says it how it is and doesn’t like fake people, but she’s best friends with Jessica lol does that make sense?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Omg her hair catching on fire made me laugh but how scary that she was holding addie!

Anyone else notice the time when they fed addie? 10 pm :(

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Now she’s saying addalyn lost all her chunkiness in her thighs... her thighs are still huge lol. Nothing wrong with that but she goes from calling her huge to calling her small

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Jess bought herself some rainboots as the kids' school floods after it rains. I'm wondering if the kids have rainboots or not.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Good thing they are getting new windows. It will be the first and only time they have clean ones lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Im still trying to figure out why Jess and Jenelle are best friends. I don’t think they’re alike. It drives me crazy because Jenelle seems like the type that says it how it is and doesn’t like fake people, but she’s best friends with Jessica lol does that make sense?

Yeah same, i often wonder how janell and Jess can possibly be friends. Janell seems down to earth and driven by the desire to give her daughter a better life when Jess just keeps popping out babies to make herself look good and to satisfy some weird desire to have a human being dependent on her.
But I think there’s something between janell and Jess that we don’t know. Janell said that when Alaya was little she (janell) was depressed and had serious thoughts about suicide. Maybe Jess helped her at that time and janell is grateful for that and genuinely loves her as her best friend. Maybe janell who spends her life working her ass off or taking care of her daughter or being alone at home genuinely enjoys spending time at Jess ’ house because it’s noisy and full of life (even if it drives crazy) and full of kids happy to see her and her daughter come.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Maybe I’m the only one but I find it super weird that Jess left Stabby and Janell alone together at the house to go get her lashes filled. I could never do that and I trust my husband 100%.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Omg her hair catching on fire made me laugh but how scary that she was holding addie!

Anyone else notice the time when they fed addie? 10 pm :(

two things: 1) Thank goodness Jess or Addie's clothing did not catch on fire. They are both very lucky. 2) I just don't understand how this family does meals. Do Jess and Chris ever regularly sit down with their children to a cooked meal with the table set and eat together and talk about their day? Why is Addie eating spaghetti at 10:00 when Chris had fixed tacos earlier? Does Jess think getting her lashes done is more important than a family meal together? I just don't get it.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

That's why this whole we have a routine and bedtime is 730 on school nights is such a lie. No way. Dinner is always an after thought whatever they throw at their children so they can rush them off to bed...or when the boys beg to go to bed because they're so tired.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Bsveach15 wrote:Maybe I’m the only one but I find it super weird that Jess left Stabby and Janell alone together at the house to go get her lashes filled. I could never do that and I trust my husband 100%.

\
Uuuh...I mean I probably wouldn't leave my husband alone with my best friend if she was just there to hang out for a couple of hours because that's kind of rude (although actually in my case they get along great so it probably wouldn't be an issue lol) and I would want to be considerate of her time. But are you implying you could never do that because you'd be worried they'd cheat together? If that's the case (and sorry if that's not what you're saying) then it really doesn't sound like you trust your husband '100%'... :? .
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

luci417 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Maybe I’m the only one but I find it super weird that Jess left Stabby and Janell alone together at the house to go get her lashes filled. I could never do that and I trust my husband 100%.

\
Uuuh...I mean I probably wouldn't leave my husband alone with my best friend if she was just there to hang out for a couple of hours because that's kind of rude (although actually in my case they get along great so it probably wouldn't be an issue lol) and I would want to be considerate of her time. But are you implying you could never do that because you'd be worried they'd cheat together? If that's the case (and sorry if that's not what you're saying) then it really doesn't sound like you trust your husband '100%'... :? .
I’m not worried they’d cheat I just think it would be super awkward lol. I guess it’s totally different than Jess’ situation though because, although my husband is friendly with my friends and they get a long, I know he would feel awkward if I left them alone together and it wouldn’t feel right to me.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why was she cooking Andre The Giant spaghetti at 10pm?????? :?
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Just getting started on dinner for Addie at !10:11 PM! on a weeknight.
A schedule and routine. What is it?

Return to “JesssFam”