ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by ferriswheel »

queentee20 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I’m confused, I thought the issues were people uploading videos of their children in compromising situations, like in the bathtub or on the toilet. I find the whole “trapped” thing extremely annoying but does it violate YouTube rules? How long do you think all of that took Bryan? They have a lot of videos lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess anything that harms a child is deemed inappropriate. Being trapped is harmful
Basically it boils down to YouTube not wanting people to use their children as clickbait anymore.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Did ollie go to school yesterday?

Looked like he was home all day

Realky irked me how she couldn't take one second away from blaming Fin for "touching" the elf to say.. "Blue ornament.." Or whatever he was holding
Crazy how taking a 2 year old and her golden child to target to buy processed snacks..( That's munchies, Missy not hangry! ) is such a chore. Ugh. You get no asspats from me.. Yeah, we saw mimi at the end if the hallway.. Girl, You have nothing to do all day.. Get it together

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Fave part of the vlog - Finn going in front of Mithy while she was talking hahahaha Way to go FInny!! So apparently anything that goes wrong in that house is Finn's fault :? Okay - you know you have SERIOUS problems if you can't remember how many pets you have had since you keep getting rid of them and buying new one's!! I feel like all she does is go shop online at: www.uglyrompers.com (this is not real you guyzzzz hahaha) and just keep stocking up and matching weird outfits for her kids! Bryan's famous words "it's in their hands" - more like you keep sending them cheques so that they release it soon and make it look like Eminem dropped a new album! What a loser hahaha
franjigirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by franjigirl »

Why does missy think it’s a huge deal she can take her 2 boys shopping on her own? I have 3 kids and I take 2 of them to the shops most days on my own I just thought that’s what parents do haha I don’t brag about it afterwards to Facebook hahaha

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

You think it's hard to deal with two kids tglhat can fit in a bugee (shopping cart) Missy? My mother had to deal with a newborn baby, an 8, and a 9 year old every time SHE went to the store. Chill.

I bet the only Christmas song Ollie knows is Jingle Bells.

It was sad that they just presumed that Finn knocked over the elf. Nothing will happen to it, and you know that! Why do you care!?

Someone said earlier that when Ollie was spaced out in yesterday's vlog that he was crying. Now that I'm thinking about it, Finn beat Ollie to his bedroom, and you could tell he was sad. I know it's normal for kids to be sore losers, but when it comes to Ollie, based on past behavior, I can't even tell if it's normal, or if it's B&M's bad parenting again.

Btw I don't mean anything in particular. I'm just trying to say he acts weird because of B&M.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, Bryan kissing Missy and her looking away (on his Twitter) reminds me of their relationship irl :lol:
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So-- with all the frantic changing of titles and thumbnails, they haven't given their cousins a heads up? The Johnson Family still has all their thumbnails of the girls in bathing suits, bee stings, Peyton looking like she's throwing up, etc. And they are getting _another_ new house! Didn't they just buy and remodel a house less than a year ago?
SlyFox still has all their exploitive thumbnails up too. Do they think they're immune or something?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I think Bryan has done enough with basically handing both of them their audience. I know a lot of people don’t agree, but neither of them would have gotten as big as they are now without Missy and Bryan’s help.

If you work in YouTube, then you know what’s going on. All the family vloggers might now communicate with each other publicly but I bet they email back and forth all the time.

Slyfox, in my opinion, are the absolute worst. They are bottom of the barrel vloggers who click bait everything to the extreme. I can’t stand them. I hope they get hit HARD.

If Bryan and missy do get hit, I don’t think it’s going to mess wth them financially as much as it probably is for Bonnie.

That depends on how much they saved and who is on their payroll

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Alright. If that’s really Missy singing on the Xmas EP (doubtful), and it’s not heavily auto tuned (not likely), then she’s a better singer than Bryan.

She won’t be winning any awards, but she’d rock a good karaoke night at the bar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:Alright. If that’s really Missy singing on the Xmas EP (doubtful), and it’s not heavily auto tuned (not likely), then she’s a better singer than Bryan.

She won’t be winning any awards, but she’d rock a good karaoke night at the bar.

IMO, Missy doesn't SUCK at singing. I wish she could just be true to herself, and use her normal voice. There's going to be some autotune anyway!
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Y'all listen to the jingle bells one....painful to listen to. But I agree, IF that's actually Missy's voice, I'm pleasantly surprised

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

queentee20 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Did ollie go to school yesterday?

Looked like he was home all day

Realky irked me how she couldn't take one second away from blaming Fin for "touching" the elf to say.. "Blue ornament.." Or whatever he was holding
Crazy how taking a 2 year old and her golden child to target to buy processed snacks..( That's munchies, Missy not hangry! ) is such a chore. Ugh. You get no asspats from me.. Yeah, we saw mimi at the end if the hallway.. Girl, You have nothing to do all day.. Get it together

Lol yesterday was Monday so he didn’t go to school but it honestly feel like he hasn’t gone in weeks! Did he go last week??
Yea.. LOL oops!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Sorry but I thought the very worst tracks were the ones with Ollie. There really isn’t anyway that they can deny that he needs speech help... help you kid!!
The whole thing was auto tuned to the max. There are parts where the background is so loud it’s hard to hear them. That producer must be laughing all the way to the bank! There’s no way Bryan will make his $$$ back. Time to give it up.
In regards to the whole YouTube thing. Bryan is a sanctimonious douche. He was so quick to judge, but then ended up changing a ton of vlogs. I just really wish that there was someone from YouTube that would actually watch their vlogs. That’s the way that shows how horrible they actually are.

So where was Bryan that missy couldn’t leave the boys with him? Playing video games? Mimi was there too so why didn’t she leave them home? Oh wait, then there wouldn’t be enough vlog footage!

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Whoever is singing Rudolph the red nosed reindeer doesn’t have a lisp...do lisps go away when you sing? It sounds heavily auto tuned to me though.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Did you pay to listen?

princessanp
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:
princessanp wrote:Whoever is singing Rudolph the red nosed reindeer doesn’t have a lisp...do lisps go away when you sing? It sounds heavily auto tuned to me though.

Accents go away when you sing, I think that’s why her voice seems so flowy.... yet you know what doesn’t go away when you sing? ... obvious lack of speech development
Oh okay makes sense. “I wuf wuu desus!”
It was so bad.

princessanp
Informer
Informer

onbreak wrote:Did you pay to listen?

I sure as heck didn’t. I listened to the previews on iTunes.

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by yoyo16 »

99 cents for a 29 second song of Ollie “singing?”
Yes, I know most people would buy the full album but the fact that they even have that option is mind boggling.

I have to add that Finn’s “ho, ho, ho” was super cute!
Last edited by yoyo16 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

yoyo16 wrote:99 cents for a 29 second song of Ollie “singing?” Image
Yes, I know most people would buy the full album but the fact that they even have that option is mind boggling.
Especially when the preview is literally the entire thing

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, man. Those samples are terrible. I wonder if they had to record each word of Ollie singing "Happy birthday Jesus" separately.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Missy's rendition of Rudolph was great at the beginning and the end...but good Lord...that middle :?

"YATS CATCH SANTA CWAUSE!" "I YUV YOU!" That poor kid.

Finn's "Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho!" was friggin adorable though.

BTW, search "Daily Bumps Christmas" and filter the results to being uploaded today/this week. The songs will come up. You're welcome.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”