Aaryn Williams SwipeUp: Part 2

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams SwipeUp: Part 2

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Jb86 wrote:I completely have to agree the Stitch Fix box she showed on Snap had the ugliest clothes. Every time she unboxes one of those she keeps everything my god. What’s hilarious is it never looks like she wears any of the things she keeps and is always wearing the same outfits (black leggings and white t-shirt). I get it when your a mom you don’t always have time to get dressed up but why keep everything from each box if you never wear it? I wonder how Aaryn will do when Nick has to go back to work and her in-laws leave? It seems as if she’s got it made right now.
Lol yes, that's been mentioned before on here. She buys all these things and we never see her wear them again Image. And she's on Snapchat and Instagram daily, so it's not like we're not seeing most of her outfits.

So much waste!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Isn't she sponsored by Stitchfix? I thought that was why she got the boxes in the first place. I can't imagine spending $200+ a month on random clothing. But this is Aaryn we're talking about.
But yeah, she always keeps all of the items and she acts like she's not even crazy about all of them. This past box was horrible.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

deannaroseo wrote:Isn't she sponsored by Stitchfix? I thought that was why she got the boxes in the first place. I can't imagine spending $200+ a month on random clothing. But this is Aaryn we're talking about.
But yeah, she always keeps all of the items and she acts like she's not even crazy about all of them. This past box was horrible.

I think she’s an affiliate. According to their website, these are the perks: [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 69b8bf.jpg[/img]

Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

Omg. In her labor and delivery vlog if I heard her correctly. she said she only had two stitches. Are you kidding me. She delivered that big baby with only two stitches. Poor nick. It must feel like a five gallon bucket to him. Lol. And I had to lol when she said that Cryla is starting the terrible twos early because you could hear her crying in the background. The in laws are still there. In last weeks video she said Skyla is so happy and enjoying all of the extra attention from the in laws. Today the story has changed. She is starting terrible twos. Lol. Omg. The chaos that is going to begin when it’s just her and the kids. Sometimes I feel like she had Adeline now just so she can say “two under two”. She has already worn out that phrase.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Oh c’mon. Number of stitches and size of the baby are not a reflection of the size of your vagina. not to mention you usually tear less with each subsequent pregnancy because the tissue is more flexible.

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Skyla must have lost her paci in that vlog because that is the only way to keep her quiet.
Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

The honeymoon phase is definitely over. In her new vlog she said Skyla threw something at Adeline and is getting jealous. I thought everything was going perfect- insert sarcasm. I wish she could be more real about everything it’s the fakeness that annoys me so much.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Does anybody who calls her supermom for sticking to her schedule realize she's literally only doing it because if she doesnt youtube will stop paying her because she wont be considered a 'Regular poster'? She's only doing it for the money,Point blank.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I love that she always has to try and cover shit up with lies. Her number was on that winery subscription. It wasn’t the wineries number.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Jennie123 wrote:Omg. In her labor and delivery vlog if I heard her correctly. she said she only had two stitches. Are you kidding me. She delivered that big baby with only two stitches. Poor nick. It must feel like a five gallon bucket to him. Lol. And I had to lol when she said that Cryla is starting the terrible twos early because you could hear her crying in the background. The in laws are still there. In last weeks video she said Skyla is so happy and enjoying all of the extra attention from the in laws. Today the story has changed. She is starting terrible twos. Lol. Omg. The chaos that is going to begin when it’s just her and the kids. Sometimes I feel like she had Adeline now just so she can say “two under two”. She has already worn out that phrase.
Are you kidding me??? Shaming a woman for only having 2 stitches, 5 gallon bucket??? Are you 12? Do a little research on the human body and how it works. Every woman is different, lots dont tear at all.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

In her snap story today she’s discussing the difficulty of having two under two and that the greatest struggle is Skyla getting into everything while she breastfeeds Adeline. She said that Skyla drug her white coat all over the house. I wonder why she doesn’t tell her no or discipline her in some way. Why doesn’t she engage her in an activity and keep her locked in the room with her while she’s feeding Adeline. Or put her in the high chair for a snack while she’s feeding Adeline. I can’t imagine allowing a toddler to have free run of the house while she’s feeding the baby.
Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

I completely agree! She kept saying Adeline was a dream and Skyla was a handful and making things so difficult. She keeps saying she’s getting into everything but it seems she’s allowing her to. She might need to prep ahead of time now that she has a toddler and set her up with an activity or block her off in a room where she can’t just do whatever she wants. I don’t get it.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Why doesn't Aaryn nurse the baby in Skylas nursery where this a perfectly functioning glider collecting dust and Skyla can play freely ?? And lock the door as people are mentioning. Or nurse in a wrap occasionally (I've never done this so not sure how realistic it is to do this) I guess she's going to have to figure out how to multitask as well as give Skyla a bit of quality one on one time
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

By the sound of it she lets Skyla run wild around her huge house whenever she's nursing. If I were her, I'd have Skyla in her high chair eating a snack or locked in my room with me with everything picked up and out of reach. That's just asking for trouble!

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

At this point I'd have to say that AAryn is a bad mom. you can't just let your kid wander all over and pull shit out of cupboards and drag crap everywhere and not say something. I mean come on...she said she can't get up because she is breast feeding. Hell, I chased my kid around, helped with homework, cooked dinner, and unloaded the dishwasher while i had a new baby plastered to my boob. The way she is acting like she can only lay in one position and care for a newborn while the older kid runs wild is stupid. She is really a useless person.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

You know what’s a shame? (And I’m only going off of what I read here and haven’t watched the vlog yet so maybe I’m wrong?). ALL THAT shopping and prepping she did for pillow cases, hair bows, etc and she never thought to make some “busy baskets” for Skyla? She didn’t know ahead of time (according to a different vlog) that many people give a sibling gift at the hospital? Not a big deal, Skyla is tiny she won’t remember. But for all her “planning” and she only bought stupid matching outfits and stuff. She could have made some awesome vlogs about how she’s prepping some nursing spots with things for Skyla to do too!! Again, she’s young, it still wouldn’t have gone as planned but you can totally make nursing time a special time for your older one too. Get in a routine, try to read some books or let Skyla take care of her own doll, be a helper etc. I’m not at all mom shaming for screen time but Skyla stares at screens A LOT for her age (again, if it were just for “survival” mode I totally get that), is that her only “plan” for the poor kid while nursing and Skyla get board and drags coats around the house?
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams SwipeUp: Part 2

Unread post by GymChick »

fingusername wrote:At this point I'd have to say that AAryn is a bad mom. you can't just let your kid wander all over and pull shit out of cupboards and drag crap everywhere and not say something. I mean come on...she said she can't get up because she is breast feeding. Hell, I chased my kid around, helped with homework, cooked dinner, and unloaded the dishwasher while i had a new baby plastered to my boob. The way she is acting like she can only lay in one position and care for a newborn while the older kid runs wild is stupid. She is really a useless person.
If that makes someone a bad mom....sometimes I go to the bathroom and forget to child proof something and there I am picking up a whole pile of Ripped up toilet paper lol. I don’t think a toddler being a toddler qualifies some as a bad mom. This board is brutal sometimes with the judgements. I know Aaryn isn’t perfect, but all of a sudden she is a bad mom, big vagina, eats to much one pregnancy exercises too much the next... gah! Lol I get annoyed by aaryn too, the spending, needing lots of help (house cleaners, nanny). But I’m gonna give her a little time to adjust to a newborn and 17? Month old.

Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyinthskyy »

Aaryn is a bad mom because she's a useless selfish narcissist. Hey aaryn how about you stop talking shit about your little heathen toddler who you created and start thinking ahead of time. This isn't the 18th century where you have to take to your bed for the next year just because you had a kid.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I still don't think she's a bad mom, and you can tell she loves her children, but I do think she spends way too much on superficial things in motherhood that don't matter (the buying/shopping, the wanting everything to look cute 24/7). I wish she'd spend more time and devote more energy to things that matter. I'm sure transitioning from a bratty, spoiled, self absorbed girl to a mom isn't easy, lol.

Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyinthskyy »

She does seem to genuinely love her children unlike other YouTube moms , Anna Saccone and Kristina Braly to name a few. I'll give her that much. She is just gonna have such a hard time because she seems to want to be "a cool mom" . Plus she thinks providing your children with every material thing makes you a good parent.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”