JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by luci417 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
luci417 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Maybe I’m the only one but I find it super weird that Jess left Stabby and Janell alone together at the house to go get her lashes filled. I could never do that and I trust my husband 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
\
Uuuh...I mean I probably wouldn't leave my husband alone with my best friend if she was just there to hang out for a couple of hours because that's kind of rude (although actually in my case they get along great so it probably wouldn't be an issue lol) and I would want to be considerate of her time. But are you implying you could never do that because you'd be worried they'd cheat together? If that's the case (and sorry if that's not what you're saying) then it really doesn't sound like you trust your husband '100%'... :? .
I’m not worried they’d cheat I just think it would be super awkward lol. I guess it’s totally different than Jess’ situation though because, although my husband is friendly with my friends and they get a long, I know he would feel awkward if I left them alone together and it wouldn’t feel right to me.

Oh yeah I totally understand and sorry for thinking you were crazy lol. I wouldn't leave my husband with someone that he's not mutual friends with either unless it was unavoidable or both our kids were there as a buffer because it I agree it'd be super awkward for them both. I think Janell is ostensibly friends with Chris too but I wonder how she actually feels about him...dude sits at home all day and doesn't have a job, can barely be bothered with most of her bff's kids, mooches off Jess, doesn't see his boys that much etc. I mean I guess Janell is arguably kind of using Jess since she gets viewers for her channel from the vlogs but still, she's a single mom who I believe has main custody of her kid and she still has to work long hours and that's her best friend's husband. It'd grate on me for sure.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I dont feel like ranting about Jess i actually feel sorry for her. It cant be easy to be a ''single'' mom to all of those kids. She basically is a single mom because Chris doesnt do anything to help her, he is just another big fat kid to take care of. So sad, she isnt lucky when it comes to men thats for sure. I would hire a cleaning staff if i was her because its not easy to keep up with a house

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

spillingthetea wrote:I dont feel like ranting about Jess i actually feel sorry for her. It cant be easy to be a ''single'' mom to all of those kids. She basically is a single mom because Chris doesnt do anything to help her, he is just another big fat kid to take care of. So sad, she isnt lucky when it comes to men thats for sure. I would hire a cleaning staff if i was her because its not easy to keep up with a house

Lol she’s not a single mom she’s just an idiot

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

missy-1010 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:I dont feel like ranting about Jess i actually feel sorry for her. It cant be easy to be a ''single'' mom to all of those kids. She basically is a single mom because Chris doesnt do anything to help her, he is just another big fat kid to take care of. So sad, she isnt lucky when it comes to men thats for sure. I would hire a cleaning staff if i was her because its not easy to keep up with a house

I know she is not a single mom... but she basically is one! If she was single the situation would be almost the same as now because she already does everything alone

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

spillingthetea wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:

I know she is not a single mom... but she basically is one! If she was single the situation would be almost the same as now because she already does everything alone

Okay well she’s “basically” a single mom cause she’s a hoe who can’t keep her legs closed. Her crap life is a direct reflection of her crappy choices

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

luci417 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Maybe I’m the only one but I find it super weird that Jess left Stabby and Janell alone together at the house to go get her lashes filled. I could never do that and I trust my husband 100%.

\
Uuuh...I mean I probably wouldn't leave my husband alone with my best friend if she was just there to hang out for a couple of hours because that's kind of rude (although actually in my case they get along great so it probably wouldn't be an issue lol) and I would want to be considerate of her time. But are you implying you could never do that because you'd be worried they'd cheat together? If that's the case (and sorry if that's not what you're saying) then it really doesn't sound like you trust your husband '100%'... :? .
Never ever trust any man 100% they tend to think with the wrong head , my hubby is loyal to the core but no I would never trust anyone 100%
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

What video did she post her pasta salad recipe in? For whatever reason I want to make it lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I mean... he stayed home with Addie so she could go shopping, he stayed home with all the kids so she could get her nails done and he cooked them dinner. He takes Landen to school everyday. He bathed all the kids and put them to bed in the last few videosThe bar is set low but he does more than she does in an average day. He hung the christmas lights and does all the outdoor upkeep... again low bar, but what does she really do that he doesnt? Edit?
Again, want to stress that these are things all dads/moms/parents should do and it isnt anything miraclous that he made the kids tacos I am just saying she isnt exactly suize homemaker either and alll the comments seem to be directed that he never does anything, which I dont get.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Febe wrote:What video did she post her pasta salad recipe in? For whatever reason I want to make it lol
Mothers day? It was one when they were going over to Mimis... It was dill relish, eggs and macaroni and mayo I think.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

When she was running around yelling about being on fire I hoped it was her eyelashes....burn those ugly things to the ground
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:

I mean... he stayed home with Addie so she could go shopping, he stayed home with all the kids so she could get her nails done and he cooked them dinner. He takes Landen to school everyday. He bathed all the kids and put them to bed in the last few videosThe bar is set low but he does more than she does in an average day. He hung the christmas lights and does all the outdoor upkeep... again low bar, but what does she really do that he doesnt? Edit?
Again, want to stress that these are things all dads/moms/parents should do and it isnt anything miraculous that he made the kids tacos I am just saying she isn't exactly suize homemaker either and all the comments seem to be directed that he never does anything, which I dont get.
She sits around getting smelly and making magic boob juice.

Seriously tho....Chubby does way more for that house and kids than Messica.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Her lashes are looking crazy again. She said she was going for a more natural look, and then in the vlog she went right back and got them dramatically filled. Wtf

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
luci417 wrote:

\
Never ever trust any man 100% they tend to think with the wrong head , my hubby is loyal to the core but no I would never trust anyone 100%
Men arn't animals, they can make a conscious decision to not cheat. I can honestly say that I could leave my husband outside a brothel for 2 hours when I went shopping and could trust that he wouldn't cheat on me. This kind of thinking is what allows men to have an 'excuse' when they fuck up and cheat instead of being held responsible for their actions.
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Ugh. I miss when Jess would just put a few coats of mascara on instead of getting these hideous eyelash extensions. Can’t she see that they look terrible...
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

Febe wrote:What video did she post her pasta salad recipe in? For whatever reason I want to make it lol
here it is! I made it and I really liked it :) although i did tweak it a bit...

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

quartz wrote:

The thought of her cooking makes me want to gag....amazing how much better she looks without those stupid eyelashes.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
luci417 wrote:

\
This reminds me of that American politician that said that , "out of respect for their spouses", he ensures it never happens that a female and male employee of his are alone together. Because we all know that 2 unrelated people of 2 different gender can't help but lunge at each other as soon as they're alone together, right?

#selfcontrolwho
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg that old video with the pasta, she looks SO MUCH BETTER with normal eyelashes!!!! I think Kally is just trolling her lmao telling her they look soooooooo good. Like no Kally. They dont. They look a mess.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

LilaLavender wrote:
This reminds me of that American politician that said that , "out of respect for their spouses", he ensures it never happens that a female and male employee of his are alone together. Because we all know that 2 unrelated people of 2 different gender can't help but lunge at each other as soon as they're alone together, right?

#selfcontrolwho
Many jobs it's company policy men aren't alone with women, even more so if the man person happens to be the boss. Another female employee will sit it even if it's just to sit in the corner on their phone. This even extends to work lunches etc. So that really isn't that uncommon.I don't see it as a self control issue I see it as mutual ass covering later on he can't be accused of pressuring her and she can't be accused of trying to sleep her way to the top etc.

Way different than leaving your husband and best friend alone. Two people who love you and care about you and wouldn't want to hurt you etc.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

quartz wrote:

Yay! Thank you!!!! I think I’m going to make it tonight

Return to “JesssFam”