Wow 200 dislikes on her aupair video.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I hate to sound mean but manicures do nothing for her big grubby hands, and why bother getting one if you're going to continue wearing that ugly ass replacement ring?
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I hate the way she says things like “lily is going to open this toy and just....die!”
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Febe wrote:I hate the way she says things like “lily is going to open this toy and just....die!”
Wow, she's so uneducated that she can only say shit like that. How pathetic.

Also, she looks so creepy in the thumbnail. Almost fake.
LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LE_mommy »

I’d be so offended if my MIL wanted to hire someone to take care of my kids when I’m a full time SAHM with my 2 children being my only major responsibility. I mean seriously, how is V not completely offended by that? Her MIL must have reason to be concerned for the kids.

Well, I hope this KC girl is good for Lily. I feel like KC is going to end up being sorry she ever agreed to do this. What a mess. I just wish V would give Lily to Nona.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

LE_mommy wrote:I’d be so offended if my MIL wanted to hire someone to take care of my kids when I’m a full time SAHM with my 2 children being my only major responsibility. I mean seriously, how is V not completely offended by that? Her MIL must have reason to be concerned for the kids.

Well, I hope this KC girl is good for Lily. I feel like KC is going to end up being sorry she ever agreed to do this. What a mess. I just wish V would give Lily to Nona.
She is going to regret it instantly. Poor girl. She seems so smart and promising. Her social media is filled with her meaningful volunteer work and she seems politically aware.
She seems to have so much promise, what in the fuck is she doing coming to some random suburb in one of America's throw away States to babysit for a year.

Seems like such a profound waste of her time.

God and living with a sake of shit like Vanessa.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

What is her username? Why is Vanessa's state bad? Which state is the best in your opinion? Im not from the US

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

spillingthetea wrote:What is her username? Why is Vanessa's state bad? Which state is the best in your opinion? Im not from the US

Yeah... I don't understand this at all. I know that North Carolina isn't as beaming with opportunity as states like New York or California. But it isn't a throw away state... whatever you mean by that. KC probably wants to experience her family friends life and what they live like.

(I'm moving to NC from NY so I'm slightly offended lol)
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I’ve known a few South Africans and the people I know are well educated, quite privileged and a little stuck up
Obviously her family is well off she’s probably attended a private school or a school in a privileged neighbourhood,

Clearly her parents had an au pair so they’re not you’re average low income family .

I can’t see it working out , Vanessa can’t say no to her I laws and it’s gonna come back to kick her in the Ass this time ,

The Inlaws pushed for David to join the military and I think they basically run the show , Vanessa needs Stand up and and be counted and tell them to butt out !
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

guineapeegz wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:What is her username? Why is Vanessa's state bad? Which state is the best in your opinion? Im not from the US

Yeah... I don't understand this at all. I know that North Carolina isn't as beaming with opportunity as states like New York or California. But it isn't a throw away state... whatever you mean by that. KC probably wants to experience her family friends life and what they live like.

(I'm moving to NC from NY so I'm slightly offended lol)
NC's a great state. Amazon is considering Raleigh for it's second headquarters lol. It's hope to some of the top universities on the East Coast.

If you wanna talk throw-away states let's talk North Dakota.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Since the in laws are willing to pay for this nanny for a full year, then maybe they pay her rent? That’s probably how she has money to blow on ugly shit like her eyebrows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Did someone say kc is 19? Vanessa said she's 4-5 years younger than her. Lol why is she lying.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mel1011 wrote:Did someone say kc is 19? Vanessa said she's 4-5 years younger than her. Lol why is she lying.
I think Vanessa and I are the same age and I’m 25. So that would be pretty much right give or take a year. Maybe she doesn’t know her exact age.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mel1011 wrote:Did someone say kc is 19? Vanessa said she's 4-5 years younger than her. Lol why is she lying.
re-reading your post, were you saying Vanessa said the au pair is 4-5 years older than she is? Meaning the au pair would be 29/30?

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Honestly I think it's a case of Vanessa being stupid and not knowing how to talk, because before that she said au pairs were 18-26... so she wouldn't be 4-5 years older if that's the case. Maybe she meant younger? Vanessa is not known for words...
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Sooooooo KC is going to live with Vanessa just so KC can fold and organize the kids clothes?!! LMFAO!!!!!

SHE IS SOMETHING ELSE I SWEAR!!!!!

Is Vanessa that lazy that she needs an au pair to organize the kids clothes Daily I just can’t bye girl!

She needs KC to tag along ? Wtffff
I’m dying you guys I’m so gone. This video made me LOL so hard.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Her only job is to take care of the kids Vanessa isn’t going to have to be a mom anymore. I’m glad KC is coming bc those kids need someone like her. Maybe Lily will get different foods for breakfast, and Charlie won’t be eating McD. Btw I’m still shocked that she lets him eat that much. She went from underfeeding to over feeding. Too bad he isn’t getting healthier food.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Why is there like 3 minutes of music at the beginning of her video, then like 1 minute of silence? Lol

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

And then another minute of her talking about wearing rollers in public like anybody gives a fuck. And her hair still looked awful.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

And then another minute of her talking about wearing rollers in public like anybody gives a fuck. And her hair still looked awful.

Return to “2011teenagemom”