Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Did someone say kc is 19? Vanessa said she's 4-5 years younger than her. Lol why is she lying.
re-reading your post, were you saying Vanessa said the au pair is 4-5 years older than she is? Meaning the au pair would be 29/30?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said in the video that she's older than KC I believe.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Did someone say kc is 19? Vanessa said she's 4-5 years younger than her. Lol why is she lying.
re-reading your post, were you saying Vanessa said the au pair is 4-5 years older than she is? Meaning the au pair would be 29/30?

She said in the video that she's older than KC I believe.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Wow, those curlers did wonders for her hair! Where can I buy some.. lmao. She is such a joke, she looked
Ridiculous driving around with those. As far as her live in nanny- bottom line she’s a lazy ass mom and I’m sure that’s her MILs motivation. She sees what a shit mom Vanessa is and is doing this for the kids. 2 kids with 1 in school full time and she can’t find time to shower? Lmao okay Vanessa. Absolutely pathetic.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I meant she said the au pair is 4-5 years younger than her.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

So KC is just going to be doing ‘what a husband would do.’ But not cooking or cleaning .... just doing stuff like the kids’ laundry, organizing their clothes and tagging along with you. Got it.

Ummmm my husband cooks and cleans and does a lot more than just organizing childrens’ pajamas. Way to discredit David. Or i guess that is probably all he did. Don’t forget to hook the XBOX up in KC’s room so she can really do all David does.

Nobody twists your words Vanessa. You’re just an idiot and you always lie and contradict yourself, Then try and make a video calling people out for ‘hating on you’. You look ridiculous. Stop. Just stop.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

What is Vanessa’s obsession with pretending to be an adult? I feel like every time i watch her, she’s just playing make believe house. Like, she does things that she ‘thinks’ an adult would do. But it just comes across playful and forced with her.

Like the rollers. Vanessa. I’ve been watching you for six years. You’ve never once wore rollers or EVEN MENTIONED IT. Now all of the sudden ‘it’s the only way to get your hair decent without doing anything’? Right. Then you proceed to take them out when your hair is still wet. So dumb.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder when she recorded this video. Didn't someone just say how she's submissive to David's parents, and didn't show David's family on YouTube and now out of nowhere she shows them lol
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

Lmao what in the fuck is she trying to do to her hair? She should sleep with the rollers on then she wouldn't have to wear them in stores and scare people. Her hair looks like she rolled around in a pile of leaves.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:What is Vanessa’s obsession with pretending to be an adult? I feel like every time i watch her, she’s just playing make believe house. Like, she does things that she ‘thinks’ an adult would do. But it just comes across playful and forced with her.

Like the rollers. Vanessa. I’ve been watching you for six years. You’ve never once wore rollers or EVEN MENTIONED IT. Now all of the sudden ‘it’s the only way to get your hair decent without doing anything’? Right. Then you proceed to take them out when your hair is still wet. So dumb.
One of her first videos she was putting socks or something in her hair overnight to get curls lol
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I just watched the exciting change video again and it angered me how she was saying "Casey's going to be this light, she's going to be two extra hands, and give she's going to give us more opportunities to go out blah blah" as if she hasn't been able to have those things this whole time? She's crazy... was your mother your "light" when she was doing all those things for you V? Unappreciative c*nt of a daughter. Nona deserves all the praise yet shes giving it to someone she hasn't even met yet. I hope it turns out to be a shitty experience for V.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Mel1011 wrote:I just watched the exciting change video again and it angered me how she was saying "Casey's going to be this light, she's going to be two extra hands, and give she's going to give us more opportunities to go out blah blah" as if she hasn't been able to have those things this whole time? She's crazy... was your mother your "light" when she was doing all those things for you V? Unappreciative c*nt of a daughter. Nona deserves all the praise yet shes giving it to someone she hasn't even met yet. I hope it turns out to be a shitty experience for V.
Agreed x 1000000
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

She can go out and run wild and do all kinds of traudry stuff...and her mom will never know because she won't be there 24/7.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Lily baking cookies with her grandma was just so cute!
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

marshmellow wrote:I created a thread for Dani . :D

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=197&t=13346
Yay!!! Marshmallow, you're the best!!!
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Lol her hair was still wet when she took the curlers out, is she that dumb? Why not just put your hair in a bun for the day instead of leaving it atrocious. I agree with whoever said she does what she "thinks adults should do" she's just playing house and failing miserably. What's sad is that she's 25, not 19/20 anymore. She's well into adulthood, she shouldn't be this bad at "adulting"
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Was anyone else slightly annoyed at her bringing lily to the playground store literally just to play? That's like going to a car lot to drive cars around for fun. The sales people there want costumers, not people with no intention of buying anything bringing their kids in to waste the salemens time. Just go to a real playground if you wanna play, or an indoor activity places Vanessa is so weird
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

chelsieross7 wrote:Was anyone else slightly annoyed at her bringing lily to the playground store literally just to play? That's like going to a car lot to drive cars around for fun. The sales people there want costumers, not people with no intention of buying anything bringing their kids in to waste the salemens time. Just go to a real playground if you wanna play, or an indoor activity places Vanessa is so weird
Those playgrounds are literally for playing. You pay like $2 per kid to play for as long as u want. Theres always tons of kids at the one we go to, it's a big deal in our town especially in the winter. It's a smart way to sell the playgrounds, most ppl around us have one, so it's working.
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

Why does she always have the god awfullest finger nails? Gag!
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

"David's parents neighbors have the most awesome display of bush lights *giggle* ever."

12. Literally 12. And not even a 12 year old girl... More like a 12 year old boy.

Return to “2011teenagemom”