E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I have this suspicion that maybe E&J have been demonetised before and would never share that information due to shame. Therefore Bonnie relied on Jared to help her with this.

Another suspicion is that Ellie's personal channel has been demonetised and she is uploading her "bump dates" on their joint channel.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So question... if there isn’t an ad at the beginning of the vlog does that mean it’s been demonized? If that’s how we can tell, then the Johnson family got caught. I only checked a couple and no ad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

janem wrote:So question... if there isn’t an ad at the beginning of the vlog does that mean it’s been demonized? If that’s how we can tell, then the Johnson family got caught. I only checked a couple and no ad.

Theyve been enjoying nyc .. Theyll be busy this week

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
wonderwoman123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wonderwoman123 »

So Bonnie and Joel got remonitized. Of course Ellie was there in the video making her concerned appearance. Then mom was there as well. They have all been working so hard to delete the videos that were very inappropriate but brought them crap tons of money! This whole family and their livelihood is dependent on youtube. It's very scary. They need to start working on a career so they don't have all their eggs in one basket. It is just ignorant! God helps those who help themselves.
wonderwoman123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wonderwoman123 »

[quote="Bethypooh51"]Just watched or I should say skipped through today’s vlog. They are being so careful, which again means to me that every time these two have whined about people criticizing them and they say we do these blogs for us and our memories. Well, that is crap. They are so worried about being demonetized that they are hardly vlogging the kids. It was and alway has been about the money. They are very used to their lifestyle. I can’t imagine what this family will do without a YouTube paycheck.

Absolutely! This is all about the money and nothing else. If they stopped making money on their videos permanently we would see their true personalities come out. Not the fake nice on camera ones that bring in the money!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Johnson fam, Ellie and Jared and 8 passengers has D- on socialblade lol!

priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

I said this on another forum but I’ll say it again here

I just find it so strange when they take so many actions just to get a short shot. Like when Jared was at the hotel and he stepped into the new hotel room for the first time, it wasn’t the “first time.” He already went in there, turned on the light, set up his camera, hit record, turned off the light, went back outside of the room, closed the door, and THEN opened the door and turned on the light again just to get that shot. It’s so exhausting. Sam and nia pull that shit all the time, like they’ll place the camera on a shelf at the grocery store and then walk past it while pretending it’s not there, or they’ll set up a camera on their car after shopping and then walk to the car AGAIN alike ???
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Sorry, but no. This is not a normal or healthy conversation for an almost 4 year old to have with his mother. Poor Jackson is being groomed to be his mother's mental health support, and that just isn't ok. If he is truly thinking things like this, then he is being given too much information. As a mother of an anxious boy, I can see some serious signs in Jackson if he's really asking questions like this on a regular basis like Ellie says.

It's not cute... it's incredibly sad and is going to become inconvenient for Ellie as he gets older and starts to have problems with worrying.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... dcc96e.jpg[/img]
Oh, that is not cute at all. Is that what they told him happened to the last baby? That Jesus took it? This is why you don't tell little ones so early, you daft cow!

That's so sad! And at four years old, asking every day if the baby is still there? He now knows what his mama wants-- she wants him to ask about the baby, and that will make her happy, and he wants to make mama happy, because she hasn't been happy for a while, especially with him. Poor little guy. My heart breaks for him. He's doomed. How will he ever have a healthy romantic relationship?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Amelia322 wrote:Johnson fam, Ellie and Jared and 8 passengers has D- on socialblade lol!

Oh, please tell me SlyFox Family is running close behind!
Johnson Family totally deserves it. They used their girls crying as clickbait constantly.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
PBandJelly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PBandJelly »

I have a theory about this year’s IVF grant… Are we absolutely certain that E&J are donating their own money to fund a grant? Based on Kateka’s Instagram post, they have four grants to give away and four donors: zack’s jerryrig, Utah fertility center, footsteps for fertility and the university of Utah. Maybe E&J are splitting the cost with one of the groups? If each of the four donors are donating in full and so are E & J then wouldn’t there be five grants? Maybe E&J are serving only as a platform for giving the grants… just a thought
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jared decided to leave the "Caught You Doing What In Your Bedroom" thumbnail the same. More than a few of us Bee thought it was suggesting that Cal was touching himself. By leaving it are we to assume that was unintentional?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 98d4a3.jpg[/img]
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PBandJelly wrote:I have a theory about this year’s IVF grant… Are we absolutely certain that E&J are donating their own money to fund a grant? Based on Kateka’s Instagram post, they have four grants to give away and four donors: zack’s jerryrig, Utah fertility center, footsteps for fertility and the university of Utah. Maybe E&J are splitting the cost with one of the groups? If each of the four donors are donating in full and so are E & J then wouldn’t there be five grants? Maybe E&J are serving only as a platform for giving the grants… just a thought
I find it hard to believe that the Utah Fertility centre is participating and planning on giving a non-UT resident a grant. That alone seems shady. Preference shouldn't be given based on where you live. Not to mention, they have their own current patients that could use help. Same for Footsteps For Fertility! They already have people submitting applications for help. This is all about advertising.... and it definitely stinks.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

HelloSweetie wrote:Jared decided to leave the "Caught You Doing What In Your Bedroom" thumbnail the same. More than a few of us Bee thought it was suggesting that Cal was touching himself. By leaving it are we to assume that was unintentional?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 98d4a3.jpg[/img]
It will be now be changed in 24 hours I’m sure lol

You’re welcome Jared

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Jared decided to leave the "Caught You Doing What In Your Bedroom" thumbnail the same. More than a few of us Bee thought it was suggesting that Cal was touching himself. By leaving it are we to assume that was unintentional?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 98d4a3.jpg[/img]
It will be now be changed in 24 hours I’m sure lol

You’re welcome Jared

Yep. Pretty much why I posted it Image
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by GymChick »

Did anyone notice during bonnies vlog Lincoln was talking up a storm (like 4+ word sentences using pronouns properly) Anyways Bonnie said “Ellie is amazed at everything her says because he talks so much” I’m sure Ellie has to be kinda worried about Calvin’s speech after hearing Lincoln? But maybe too prideful to get an assessment? Unless they are doing it in secret which is could totally see her doing (physio and brace was secret for a while). I can tell Calvin understands everything he just doesn’t seem to be speaking much or clearly. Lincoln is def “advanced” he has hit the 30 month milestone already and he isn’t even 30 months. I actually had my daughters speech assessed today and my daughter is right on track,
WARNING PERSONAL skip if you’re annoyed...she’s a couple months older than Lincoln, 30 months exactly...but I would say they are the same level. The SLP said she has no delay and actually advanced with pronouncation but they gave my advice to encourage the sentence use during conversation (because that’s what I was concerned about)...basically because my daughters daycare has all younger and autistic kids right now with an older lazier daycare provider (no activities just parallel play and screen time) and my long working hours that my daughter just wasn’t being challenged enough to use longer sentences (she uses 3-4 word sentences but I felt like not enough). But even in the one session she told me that she can tell she learns fast and will be fine as long as when I’m at home with her I continue to encourage and challenge her to make up for her shitty daycare environment.

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

Seriously how old is Jared? If Ellie wasn’t so young and their kids so young I’d say he was in his 50s. I know that he’s obviously not that old, but holy crap he ages more every vlog. Dealing with Ellie has sure aged him

callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Considering it's a sin in mormon to touch yourself, I can't believe they would have a thumbnail and suggest such a thing, unless they are intentionally attracting views from the pedophiles. Kids as young as 8 but for sure 12 years old are interviewed alone with the Bishop and asked if they are keeping the laws of chastity, and some a pressed for details and shamed if they admit it. This is required for worthiness for baptism and a temple recommend.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

callie73 wrote:Considering it's a sin in mormon to touch yourself, I can't believe they would have a thumbnail and suggest such a thing, unless they are intentionally attracting views from the pedophiles. Kids as young as 8 but for sure 12 years old are interviewed alone with the Bishop and asked if they are keeping the laws of chastity, and some a pressed for details and shamed if they admit it. This is required for worthiness for baptism and a temple recommend.
I really hope you are wrong.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I don't really know how YouTube works on a creator's end, but why did their VidIQ estimated monthly earnings go down by half? Is it due to deleting videos?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Pency wrote:I don't really know how YouTube works on a creator's end, but why did their VidIQ estimated monthly earnings go down by half? Is it due to deleting videos?
Yep. They also had a boost after the pregnancy announcement, but views went down again shortly after.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”