DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by ButterflyB »

So I’m sure this has been mentioned but I haven’t read the other replies in this thread yet regarding their Xmas album but lmao that is NOT Missy singing Rudolph!! Holy auto tune, it sounds NOTHING like her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I'm honestly surprised Bryan changed the trapped titles. This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't see anything wrong with them besides being a bit obnoxious. I certainly don't think they're exploitative based on what we know about YouTube's new guidelines. Either Bryan contacted someone who warned him exactly what to change or he's seriously sweating and changing anything and everything that could possibly qualify. I just don't see how the trapped videos qualify.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I'm honestly surprised Bryan changed the trapped titles. This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't see anything wrong with them besides being a bit obnoxious. I certainly don't think they're exploitative based on what we know about YouTube's new guidelines. Either Bryan contacted someone who warned him exactly what to change or he's seriously sweating and changing anything and everything that could possibly qualify. I just don't see how the trapped videos qualify.
It’s clickbait that alludes to child endangerment. The video content itself isn’t bad, but the title would be a problem under the new guidelines.
You can’t allude to, imply or exploit children’s pain, embarrassment, crying, injury, endangerment etc. You also can’t use sexually suggestive thumbnails or titles (like when Cullen used “Playing Doctor” with Gaines in the thumbnail).

I haven’t checked tags lately. Does anyone know if “trapped” still shows up there? Pretty sure that the title/thumbnail guidelines will apply there as well.
:roll:
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Ok I just listened to Missy’s song. It sounds like her sort of but holy crap they auto tuned the crap out of her! Doesn’t even sound like her voice anymore. It really was terrible and I feel kind of embarrassed for them.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I actually don't mind the Christmas album...maybe because it doesn't sound like any of them!! Especially Missy. Its ok if you cant sing, but don't auto tune the crap out of yourself so you can be on your husbands album.
I wonder where Bryan thinks this music "career" is going.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I actually don't mind the Christmas album...maybe because it doesn't sound like any of them!! Especially Missy. Its ok if you cant sing, but don't auto tune the crap out of yourself so you can be on your husbands album.
I wonder where Bryan thinks this music "career" is going.
If he doesn't start trying to be a Christian music artist, I'll be SHOCKED.
Marley+Oden
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Marley+Oden »

I listened to some of the songs on the Christmas album and they were alright I guess but the one with Oliver was totally rushed. They posted that they were recording with him like maybe a little over a week ago and it’s already out, I agree he needs speech therapy. My cousin is 12 and he still talks like that because his parents thought he was the perfect baby and nothing is wrong and now he gets teased and it’s so hard for him.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

So Ollie comes home with “a present for Jesus” that he made at school. Missy opens it: OMG, I LOVE it, Ollie! I love this! You know this goes on our tree, right? This will go on our tree forever!

Yet another teaching abut Jesus opportunity wasted, because she completely made it about her. I’m totally fine with anyone believing and celebrating however they want - but, I think it’s IMMOMSD who always says this, if they’re going to claim to be all religious for the vlogs, they need to actually live it in their day to day lives.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I have Apple Music so I listened through the whole album. Bryan's two songs are by far the best. If he would have been the only one on the album, people would have maybe even bought it. However, the family songs suck, especially Ollie's. Only their family is going to maybe want to hear that and Missy already said they will be giving everyone the album for Christmas.

KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

"Happy buhfday JEEZus, I yuv yew!" Not being petty, just emphasizing the atrocities of his speech. In addition to that, who in the right mind wants to hear him screeching that song? And BADLY. I'm telling you, middle school years will not be kind to poor Ollie when his classmates dig this up.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

KayCeeee wrote:"Happy buhfday JEEZus, I yuv yew!" Not being petty, just emphasizing the atrocities of his speech. In addition to that, who in the right mind wants to hear him screeching that song? And BADLY. I'm telling you, middle school years will not be kind to poor Ollie when his classmates dig this up.
That's the only way I see him being homeschooled. I don't think Missy wants to do that at all, but if precious Ollie starts getting bullied, they will not stand for that. If they still have money by then, she'll hire private tutors to come to their house.

Last edited by ja14 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:So Ollie comes home with “a present for Jesus” that he made at school. Missy opens it: OMG, I LOVE it, Ollie! I love this! You know this goes on our tree, right? This will go on our tree forever!

Yet another teaching abut Jesus opportunity wasted, because she completely made it about her. I’m totally fine with anyone believing and celebrating however they want - but, I think it’s IMMOMSD who always says this, if they’re going to claim to be all religious for the vlogs, they need to actually live it in their day to day lives.

Yep. PlaysinRain says it too. Absolutely-- bring the kids up however you like. But don't be hypocritical. It's like they're only Christian for show. And I would feel the same way about it if they "advertised" themselves as Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, or whatever.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KayCeeee wrote:"Happy buhfday JEEZus, I yuv yew!" Not being petty, just emphasizing the atrocities of his speech. In addition to that, who in the right mind wants to hear him screeching that song? And BADLY. I'm telling you, middle school years will not be kind to poor Ollie when his classmates dig this up.
That, and (thank God) they have dropped the "Byeee- Boop" at the end of the vlogs. I have had visions of some big guy in a letter jacket in the boy's bathroom, poking Ollie and saying "Byeee-Boop!" over and over.
They really don't think, do they? Especially as someone who has been "mercifully bullied"...

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Did Missy really use the word "goodest" when describing Bryan's stylist today?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
cat9480 wrote:So Ollie comes home with “a present for Jesus” that he made at school. Missy opens it: OMG, I LOVE it, Ollie! I love this! You know this goes on our tree, right? This will go on our tree forever!

Yep. PlaysinRain says it too. Absolutely-- bring the kids up however you like. But don't be hypocritical. It's like they're only Christian for show. And I would feel the same way about it if they "advertised" themselves as Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, or whatever.

Yep.. they only talk about Jesus when it is beneficial to them. Think back over the year.. before Christmas and not including Easter or that weird post from Bryan about how Ollie loves Jesus, how many times have we heard them talk about Christianity at all? I bet you could count it on one hand. Church outings are used for B-roll vlog footage and showing off how "cool" their church is (i totally think Bryan is hoping for the lead singing role in that fancy hip church band) and Jesus is only talked about when the calendar says it should be. I'm totally for bringing your kids up in whatever religion you choose, or without religion at all. Hell break out the colander hats and Pastafarian or whatever that tread was for a bit.. i wouldn't judge you at all. But i will judge people who only throw religion in the mix when its "popular" to do so (as in certain religious holidays or events..)
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

At the beginning of Christmas Lullabye that is definitely a hint of "I am beautiful" stolen there then right after it sounds like the popular sung around the FB song made popular by Dani and Lizzi "Dancing in the sky" here and there. It seems the whole song is copies of a lot of different songs or replicas of other singer's styles/lilt. The song is not bad at all, don't get me wrong but it doesn't seem very original.
I have seen real artists get called out over much smaller similarities to songs.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I just listened to the previews of the christmas songs and i honestly feel so bad for Ollie. He needs speech therapy so so so badly :horse: but i agree with everyone else. This crap is going to haunt him when he gets older. So much bully fuel

Otherwise, Mary. Did You Know was actually decent, i love that song and i really enjoyed the arrangement and Bryan wasn't horrible. I'm not convinced thats really Missy singing Jingle Bells :lol: other than the slight lisp, it sounds nothing like her.
dailywhosfinn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dailywhosfinn »

Does anybody else watch Ballinger Family? I keep comparing Ollie to Parker cause there very similar in age and it amazes me how advanced Parker is compared to Ollie. The speech impediment is one thing but even without that Parker forms sentences follows along to what people are saying and knows he to reply he reminds me more of a person where Ollie still seems like a baby to me it just is sad that they feed Ollie so many lines he genuinely didn't know how to have conversations with people or create his own sentences.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Lololol at their Christmas album.

Sounds like they hired someone for Missy's song and nudged her mid-lyric and went, "Hey, throw a few lisps in there, okay?"
Chasing Stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chasing Stars »

Decided to waste 14 minutes of my life and listen to their new album.

First song: let’s catch santa
They mentioned about letting others and giving back. Bunch of lies.

Second song: jingle bells
Usual jingle bells, dogs instead of reindeer. What is missy’s singing in this? I’m sorry but I can’t. She sounds way different (and I’m gonna have to admit bad different). Ollie and Bryan’s duet was kinda cute but again, they can’t sing but I found the daddy-son part cute

Third song: Mary did you know?
Pfft. Bryan’s trying to act like a saint. He drones on a lot.

Fourth song: Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.
Missy can’t sing to save her life. I noticed ollie had a few talking lines in there today. They had it going really slow imo and missy seemed to drone on while singing. I think I head Finn babble in there at one point but I’m not sure if it was him or ollie.

Fifth song: a Christmas lullaby
Well very slow at first. All about love and singing on Christmas night (giving back was a bit) (when do they ever give back though).

Sixth song: happy birthday Jesus
Oh my god. Ollie can’t sing for life. I’m sorry but he yelled legit yelled the whole time. I heard Finn laughing which was adorable.

So there’s my opinions on the album. Sorry if I offenders anyone but this is purely my opinions on their Christmas EP

Return to “Daily Bumps”