Greedner Quad Squad - What the Flock? (Part 14)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Greedner Quad Squad - What the Flock? (Part 14)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ImShookHunnay wrote:
Ireallydocare wrote:I keep forgetting to mention this... but how is it that we haven't heard of anyone going after them after posting videos with other people in it? When they blog from the malls, restaurants, parks, etc there are other people visible.
If any of my family appeared on a video plastered all over you tube or Facebook without my permission or compensation, they would be receiving a big old fat packet from my attorney.

As a classroom teacher, I have to have signed photo waivers on file before I can take a photo of any of my students, let alone post those on social media. ( for the record, I have NEVER posted any photos of my students on social media)

Oh wait, i just answered my own question- The rules don't apply to the Gardner's!
I feel like most people just out & about might not think twice of someone doing video with their cell phone or small video camera. They probably don't even know they might be in the background of some YouTube video. Even though I watch alot of vlogs if I were out & saw someone doing video on their cell phone I probably wouldn't think that I'd end up on YouTube. Just my thinking! But you'd think with like the dance class & things like that, local people would have heard of them & know they YouTube? Who knows?
This was discussed in another thread, because a vlogger was filming at Disneyland and people were in the background, and someone who is in the know said that they can get away with it because if you are walking around a mall, Disneyland, or another public place, you don't have a "reasonable expectation of privacy". Whereas if you are a child at school, you do have a reasonable expectation of privacy-- hence why teachers can't post pictures of their kids on social media. So, as gross and rude as it is, it's "legal".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

amyisnewhere wrote:Why would a kad write here?....... hmm. Me thinks hmm. They're all so obsessed why would they spell their name wrong. And they know they have no employees. And if it was Screech Or two poke.... sorry those are so funny.. they would have come in guns blazing. It's just a weird troll all around.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
So I was thinking it was Mimi. It definitely seems like a family member, not a mad in my opinion. Ashley and Tyson would use exclamation points so it's not them. So I'm left with Mimi. However...... I know I remember Tyson or Ashley saying that the family last name is actually Garner, NOT Gardner. But that Tyson liked it better with the D in the name so they are the only members of Tyson's family that are GarDners. So if that's true, then I would guess that was just a slip since the mostly spell it without the D. I'm guessing it was actually someone in Tyson's family that wrote that. Grandma? She doesn't seem like she would care enough to do it. But know who would? Their "employee" Madison. So that's who I'm guessing it was. Though the mom part of the YTMD user name throws my theory off. Maybe it is actually Tyson's mom....
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

I think the post is deleted can anyone see it anymore saying Tyler’s employee picked the winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
amyisnewhere wrote:Why would a kad write here?....... hmm. Me thinks hmm. They're all so obsessed why would they spell their name wrong. And they know they have no employees. And if it was Screech Or two poke.... sorry those are so funny.. they would have come in guns blazing. It's just a weird troll all around.

So I was thinking it was Mimi. It definitely seems like a family member, not a mad in my opinion. Ashley and Tyson would use exclamation points so it's not them. So I'm left with Mimi. However...... I know I remember Tyson or Ashley saying that the family last name is actually Garner, NOT Gardner. But that Tyson liked it better with the D in the name so they are the only members of Tyson's family that are GarDners. So if that's true, then I would guess that was just a slip since the mostly spell it without the D. I'm guessing it was actually someone in Tyson's family that wrote that. Grandma? She doesn't seem like she would care enough to do it. But know who would? Their "employee" Madison. So that's who I'm guessing it was. Though the mom part of the YTMD user name throws my theory off. Maybe it is actually Tyson's mom....
Sorry I didn't catch those typos in time to edit my post :)
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

I've had a odd feeling about Madison all along. Sorry, I know I'm the odd one out in that thought. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it was her. I thought her crying frenzy about the new house was fake. But, that's just my opinion.

If it's not her, here are my thoughts:

First off, if YOU know so much, YOU tell us who Tysons employee is.... (oh wait, you won't answer that question because he doesn't have any employees)

Why wouldn't they just answer the questions regarding the giveaway on IG rather than deleting and blocking? (Wait, you won't answer that question either because it was all planned to scam)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

I thought his mom’s maiden name was Garner but his dad’s last name was Gardner. So his mom went from Jodi Garner to Jodi Gardner and then two more last names for subsequent marriages.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aussiegal2017 wrote:I think the post is deleted can anyone see it anymore saying Tyler’s employee picked the winner

It's still there. It is the 17th post down on page 61 of GQS Part 13.
Whew, that was a mouthful! LOL
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can delete posts from this website.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SnarkyJ wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

I thought his mom’s maiden name was Garner but his dad’s last name was Gardner. So his mom went from Jodi Garner to Jodi Gardner and then two more last names for subsequent marriages.
Well that is very interesting. I bet Jodi went back to the maiden name and maybe that's why that conversation came up when I watched it? I can't even remember when or where I saw that. But that makes it seem even more to me that it is Madison just using a name with a mom in the totle so she throws people off her trail and we don't suspect her. But then she slipped up and said the wrong name and people like me with waaayyyyy too much time on their hands today reads way too much into it, hahaha
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Honest mamma got to be someone in their circle
Hope they come back and give us some more lol

pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Honest mamma got to be someone in their circle
Hope they come back and give us some more lol

Honestmamma keeping things spicey on the snark side. We sure got someone jumping on the flocking defensive. Game on! ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It’s probably just Tyler

pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:It’s probably just Tyler

Probably. At least he taught us how to deal with adversity Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Bring it on honestmama! Give us some more.

Also, threaten to take “us all to court” whether basketball or court Of law, is an empty threat.

One, he can’t run to play basketball anymore.

Two, not sure that being an online hater or an anonymous snarker on a snark site is a criminal offense. Lmao.

Roxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Roxie »

Ash, Ty
I really really wish you people would do fun things with your kids, for your kids. You turned 'buying a lightly flocked tree' into a 3 day event. It's a manufactured life.
Day 1, go shopping. Pout because you can't find a tree.
Day 2. Go shopping, find tree
Day 3. Put up tree alone.

See the problem? The girls had to tag along in stores for 2 days and then they didn't even get to put the tree up.

Better plan.....Go online, order tree. While waiting for it to arrive take girls to inside play areas, maybe a children's museum.

Best plan....have brothers move junk and piano into guest room or downstairs, take that tree money and buy a few bean bag chairs, a toybox, shelving units, low table and turn that front room into a play area for your miracles.

It's a freaking crime you have made all this money due to having quads and they get NOTHING out of it. Cute clothes mean nothing to them. Sure they have a big home to grow up in but come on, do something special for them right now!!!

Also, giving kids in already ill fitting shoes a marshmallow on a pointed skewer is stupid.

Letting your kids run in front of the upstairs opening is stupid as well. They're running into each other, laughing, looking behind them. Try to be proactive and protect your miracles.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

The more I think about it, the more I think that the sudden "adversity" in their life had to be a little phone call from Minky. Wouldn't they be more than happy to tell us most any other type of adversity? Hell, they'd turn it into a whole vlog like they did with Grain's finger, wouldn't they?

And I also think that had Minky believed their damage-control lie, (Tyler's employee picked the winner,) Tyass would have given us a smirk whilst proclaiming that it was all taken care of and all okay.

The funny thing about our guest KAD coming on here and explaining that they were just giving away one of the blankets that they bought for Christmas, is that they just admitted that Minky had no part of "partnering with them for a giveaway," just as the Minky lady, Lisa, explained. Time will tell, but I think the adversity yesterday was pretty major. Dumb Flockers.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
SnarkyJ wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:[quote="amyisnewhere"Why would a kad write here?....... hmm. Me thinks hmm. They're all so obsessed why would they spell their name wrong. And they know they have no employees. And if it was Screech Or two poke.... sorry those are so funny.. they would have come in guns blazing. It's just a weird troll all around.

Well that is very interesting. I bet Jodi went back to the maiden name and maybe that's why that conversation came up when I watched it? I can't even remember when or where I saw that. But that makes it seem even more to me that it is Madison just using a name with a mom in the totle so she throws people off her trail and we don't suspect her. But then she slipped up and said the wrong name and people like me with waaayyyyy too much time on their hands today reads way too much into it, hahaha[/quote

Here is a wedding announcement for T&A. His mom was Garner and his dad was Gardner. I think his mom’s Facebook is Jodi Garner (current last name). Which could be where the Garner comes into the picture. I’m not sure if she is still married to #3 or just has his last name still.

https://www.rexburgstandardjournal.com/ ... babcf.html
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Bring it on honestmama! Give us some more.

Also, threaten to take “us all to court” whether basketball or court Of law, is an empty threat.

One, he can’t run to play basketball anymore.

Two, not sure that being an online hater or an anonymous snarker on a snark site is a criminal offense. Lmao.

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Amanda admitted 2 days ago on the QTK FB group that she reads over here, and feels sorry for our "poor pathetic lives " that we live. So maybe it was her?

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

I think his mom and Madison would agree with most of the things we say but sadly have to keep their mouths shut. Actually I get that impression with all of his family members. I’d say it was either A or T or a member of her family who like to live in their fantasy world with them.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Two things that stood out to me this week.

1. Tyson having an employee. Bwahahahahaha. Does he realise you pay employees?

2. All that fuss about that flocking piano and she says that she can only play one song. What the flockety flock?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”