DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy has an instastory up about how "excited" she is about the Christmas album. Her botox/fillers make her look weird, because she keeps looking like she's trying to raise her eyebrows, but nothing is happening. And did she pencil in her brows or get them done too? Something looks weird.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Theirmom »

lmmomSD wrote:Missy has an instastory up about how "excited" she is about the Christmas album. Her botox/fillers make her look weird, because she keeps looking like she's trying to raise her eyebrows, but nothing is happening. And did she pencil in her brows or get them done too? Something looks weird.

I think she got a little touch up Botox in today’s vlog. She definitely had more “surprised’ eyebrows at the closing of the vlog.
She’s gonna need some microblading if she keeps doing Botox. Her brows are WAY too far apart now. And it makes her look like she’s got a receding hairline.
What good is having fewer wrinkles if it makes you look like a balding, surprised clown? Personally, I would have just gotten bangs.
:roll:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:Missy has an instastory up about how "excited" she is about the Christmas album. Her botox/fillers make her look weird, because she keeps looking like she's trying to raise her eyebrows, but nothing is happening. And did she pencil in her brows or get them done too? Something looks weird.

Her eyes/eyebrows have been pretty wonky ever since the whole Botox ordeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

aurora85 wrote:Ok so I’m confused. Wouldn’t they have made more money if they had just done lil green screen music videos on YouTube instead of a $3.99 Christmas album? I mean minions and stuff right? Or am I overestimating their views?

I agree, some of these songs would go great with a video! But if you think about it, "Let's Catch Santa" would just be Papa in a Santa suit, and the Lanning chasing after him. Do we really was to see that? :lol:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

When Bryan was announcing the Christmas album - did you notice that Missy smiled and cuddled next to him on "cue" - it's like she knew she had to do that for the vlog, how pathetic are these guys? Now that Missy is trying so desperatly hard to be more involved with the kids - I find it funny that she purposely has to say things like "I was about to do this" or "I have to go shopping with not one but two of my kids" - since there is no other mother woman on the planet who goes through these things! "Hey cool boot...those are so in style" - yes this is BryLard making the comment, who's always jumping up and down to go see Travis like a little school girl hahaha I listened to Ollie's 26 second track - he even says "I yub you" in the end - wow :?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

ImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Let's see how fast it drops.

Could part of it be that it's only $3.99? Most of the others are at least $7.99.

It's so cringey. And how can they listen to that and not know that Ollie needs an evaluation?

Bryan, Missy-- you blocked me on Twitter for saying this, but it bears repeating: there is nothing wrong with a child needing SLP help. There is something wrong with pretending your little angel is perfect and that anyone who suggests otherwise is a jealous hater. A good parent finds out what their children need and gets it for them.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Today's vlog was pretty boring, so all I can say is:
FINN LOOKS SO CUTE WITH HIS NEW HAIRCUT!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Going to try to play the devil's advocate here. Do you think it's possible they're getting Ollie speech therapy and just not telling us about it?
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

cat9480 wrote:Image

I felt so proud of America yesterday and now I’m side eyeing us again tbh.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

natalka81 wrote:Going to try to play the devil's advocate here. Do you think it's possible they're getting Ollie speech therapy and just not telling us about it?
I honestly think he is getting therapy. He has improved a lot. Kids don't have 100% perfect speech overnight. I don't think they would share that with us and they shouldn't. Most kids wouldn't want the world to know they got speech therapy and have it all over YouTube.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:Going to try to play the devil's advocate here. Do you think it's possible they're getting Ollie speech therapy and just not telling us about it?
I honestly think he is getting therapy. He has improved a lot. Kids don't have 100% perfect speech overnight. I don't think they would share that with us and they shouldn't. Most kids wouldn't want the world to know they got speech therapy and have it all over YouTube.

He has improved a little since he started school. I don't know if it's just being in school, or if he's really getting help.

The thing is, that if he is, and they're hiding it like some dirty little secret, then that's almost worse. It's _nothing_ to be ashamed of. They say they wanted to help people with their vlogs. They're under no obligation to share that of course, but I don't think it's something that needs to be hidden though. Anyone can tell he needs help. So why hide it if he's getting it? And it's the way they delete and block any reference, that makes me think that they are ignoring it and hoping it will go away. Obviously, expecting a classy response from them is asking a lot. But Missy and her Snap rant about how "advanthed" Ollie is, and how he talked all the time but they just never caught it on camera (over a year ago), and the evasiveness don't give me much hope. All they have to say is, "We appreciate your concern. We will take care of it if Ollie needs help" like Sam and Jenn did when people said Noah was delayed. He wasn't, but they were gracious about it and didn't act like you were insulting their golden miracle child and sullying his name with the thought that (gasp!) he might need help that lots of other kids get!

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

Most kids also wouldn't want a track of them singing happy birthday to Jesus all over the internet either Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

alyssadt wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

Most kids also wouldn't want a track of them singing happy birthday to Jesus all over the internet either Image

Not even singing. Yelling.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Lor Ollie EP dropping 2028

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Omg you noticed that too? Her brows, especially her right one, look so weird haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

onbreak wrote:Lor Ollie EP dropping 2028

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
*Meanwhile in Hollywood* Finley Jay Lanning makes yet another Batman movie, wins an Oscar!
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

cat9480 wrote:ImageImage

Waiting for the boast about being above Michael Buble. That is not Missy singing or it’s auto tuned beyond recognition.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Shorty02 wrote:I just listened to all of the songs, and I have to say I think Bryan sounded really great. Missy was okay, especially for not having any experience, but I could definitely hear her lisp. I couldn’t hear Finn at all, but maybe I did and didn’t realize it was him?

Ollie’s “singing” was atrocious. He just incoherently yelled the Happy Birthday song to Jesus for 26 seconds. Who would pay for that??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My kids sang Happy Birthday. Baby Jesus , but a second verse was You were born in the hay
On the first Christmas Day
We love you, Baby Jesus!
Happy Birthday, to you

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Grit my teeth and listened to the Christmas song previews:

Missy was autotuned, it's very clearly there. It's her singing Rudolph, but her voice was altered.
Ollie was....loud...meh.
Unfortunately that was not Finn laughing. That was a stock baby laugh. I've heard it before.
Actually all of the songs were autotuned. Jingle Bells is the worst. Ollie was clearly autotuned in that one.

How does the qualify as an album? How does this qualify as music? Anyone can sing into a microphone and let a program put you on key.

They also sounded country for some weird reason.

Return to “Daily Bumps”