[email protected]
The toothbrushes:
[email protected]
Hurricane Irma:
Anyone know her info?
MeUndies: [email protected]
T-shirt website:
[email protected]

Vtech Toys, Hallmark, SpoonfullOne, Picniic, RetailMeNot, Casper, Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, Canon:
Fill out for on website

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
HURRICAN IRMA. IM SCREAMING OMG ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
noli
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by noli »

Guys am I the only one that take there response video as a big fuck you?
Now I actually understand why khoa's mom don't like keren

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI P7-L10 en utilisant Tapatalk
mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

Totally off topic but I'm still trying to figure my way around this site. When you click thanks is it basically a like? Or what does it mean?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

mustlovegiraffes wrote:Totally off topic but I'm still trying to figure my way around this site. When you click thanks is it basically a like? Or what does it mean? Image

Pretty much. Image

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

rouge wrote:
mustlovegiraffes wrote:Totally off topic but I'm still trying to figure my way around this site. When you click thanks is it basically a like? Or what does it mean? Image

Pretty much. Image

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Perfect! Thank you x

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Hey pineapples I saw that you tweeted bramty. I’d still pick kk over that bitch any day LOL.

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

ckks wrote:
YallAreJealous wrote:I legit just signed up to comment on here cause you are all so disgustingly rude and distasteful human beings.

YALL ARE CRAZY AF.
You waste your time on this website bashing two parents?
I bet a majority of your asses CLEARLY aren’t good parents if you’re takin your time to comment shit on a stupid website. And the other half who ARENT parents how about you have your own kids before you comment on anyone else’s.. morons!
Like WTF is wrong with you people??
Bored? Lonely? Get a life .. seriously.
Hahaha !
Keren is STUNNING!!!! Khoa loves her like crazy and his boy so much which is more than most!!!!
You guys are legit disgusting human beings and need to grow tf up.

Y’all just nasty.
Go ahead and block or delete my profile! Hahaa I’ve said my peace.
Nothing but a group full of Bitches
*says a person who is ironically ALSO taking time to comment shit on a "stupid website." also wtf do you mean loves them which is more than most? is he supposed to get rewarded for LOVING his kids? you must come from a sad sad place if your idea of great parenting is just to simply "love" your family.

ImageImage
She is clearly lost and meant to leave the ass kissing comment on YouTube.
She does realise this is not the place to stick up for them? We all just laugh Image

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

idk how khoa could do this to his parents when they were clearly going through a hard time. like when my parents are having a tough time i try to be as good as possible in order to not anything extra on their plate. im 18 btw

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Please correct me if im wrong

But didnt khoa and keren meet in driver ad class because lhoa crashed his new car???? So how was he so broke he had to steal to eat
Louzah
Talker
Talker

KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by Louzah »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b2accf.jpg[/img]

Dear Lord, help this child. Image

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Idkhihello wrote:Hey pineapples I saw that you tweeted bramty. I’d still pick kk over that bitch any day LOL.

I don’t like bratty bramty either, but she’s good for creating drama lol

_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _Router_ »

I don't know what's going on in America, but where I live, Greece, it's not acceptable to steal other people. My grandparents lived the Second World War, a Civil War, a dictatorship for seven years and they didn't steal anything. They were poor people and worked hard to have food for their children. Nowadays, with my country in financial crisis for years there are families who can't afford to feed their children and they haven't become thieves. There are people who try to help the others with charities. In my mind it isn't acceptable, funny or "cute" to steal other people. So simple!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I didn’t have money as a teenager either so you know what I did? Got a job! Like a normal person. I babysat, I walked dogs and then I started working after school and on weekends in a supermarket (grocery store). If I wanted something, I bought it with the money that I earned. No need to steal.

There is no “right of passage” I was taught as a child not to steal and if you want something you work for it and you earn it. They were just asshole teenagers who have grown into selfish asshole adults.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

_Router_ wrote:I don't know what's going on in America, but where I live, Greece, it's not acceptable to steal other people. My grandparents lived the Second World War, a Civil War, a dictatorship for seven years and they didn't steal anything. They were poor people and worked hard to have food for their children. Nowadays, with my country in financial crisis for years there are families who can't afford to feed their children and they haven't become thieves. There are people who try to help the others with charities. In my mind it isn't acceptable, funny or "cute" to steal other people. So simple!

It is not acceptable anywhere in the world except in KK’s delusional world. You know, cause they’re trashy but like to think whatever they do is right. Have you ever heard keren accept or apologise for anything at all? Even to khoa? That pretty much tells she has it up in her head. All she needed was bunch of stupid teens/preteens to inflate her ego. Sad life.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

staceybrax wrote:I didn’t have money as a teenager either so you know what I did? Got a job! Like a normal person. I babysat, I walked dogs and then I started working after school and on weekends in a supermarket (grocery store). If I wanted something, I bought it with the money that I earned. No need to steal.

There is no “right of passage” I was taught as a child not to steal and if you want something you work for it and you earn it. They were just asshole teenagers who have grown into selfish asshole adults.

That shows they don’t have morals and principles in life. They making it seem normal and laughing about it, wonder what they’ll pass onto their kids.
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

I don't get why people are getting so angry about this video. We literally predicited all of this shit, so why are people surprised? Keren is full of her own importance (we've known this for a while, girl cannot admit her wrongs, it's sadly her kids who suffer) and Khoa for a long time was pulling off his fake 'giver' persona, seemed like a sweet smiley guy (personally I always found him sickly sweet). The shit has all come tumbling down, but the scary thing is... Their minions are sooooooooo fucking blind it's disturbing. And so their channel won't suffer, because like we predicted, their minions love them EVEN MORE for being honest about their 'stupid pasts'. I would have respected them a lot more if they'd owned up to being entitled little shits but no, they justify it like the assholes we all know they are. Quite frankly, a kick in the face to the kids who did struggle growing up but knew the difference between right and wrong. Saying ''I don't regret it, it's made me who I am'' is typical narcissist Keren refusing to feel regret about anything. How tf does robbing knickers make you a better person? I'd get it in the sense that the shock of being arrested the first time mad her grow up, but gtfoh she was arrested twice , so you can bet she did it a lot more than that. These two assholes are perfect for eachother.
mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

I can't get over how entitled they are!

Im from South Africa where crime is a HUGE problem. You don't open your car windows because you will get your stuff stolen. Kids steal here because they are hungry, because they don't have homes and especially because they don't have jobs so to sit and listen to these entitled idiots just makes my blood boil! They stole because they are shit people no other excuse! Neither of them what what it feels like to be hungry!! They order take outs daily even twice a day. You seriously telling me that back in the day they wouldn't just go to the restaurant and eat food there?

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Yeah I'm one minute into their shit video and I'm already fuming. I take it all back about not getting why people were so angry when we predicted this shit!!! I underestimated how badly they come off within literally the first 100 seconds of that video. They're talking like they're rockstars "blowing up on twitter" making it seem like they just decided to upload this storytime video because Khoa has been wanting to upload something on his video. STFU.

The irony they wanted to make a video to give context to their actions and it's the video that makes the situation worse. I've reached my limit, 3 minutes in, I can't do it.

Final straw, if you're an 'asshole' to them on social media, it's okay because YOU obviously have stuff going on in your personal life. Could it possibly be that maybe KK are the assholes??? Nope never.

DONE...
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

spaghettisaus wrote:
YallAreJealous wrote:I legit just signed up to comment on here cause you are all so disgustingly rude and distasteful human beings.

YALL ARE CRAZY AF.
You waste your time on this website bashing two parents?
I bet a majority of your asses CLEARLY aren’t good parents if you’re takin your time to comment shit on a stupid website. And the other half who ARENT parents how about you have your own kids before you comment on anyone else’s.. morons!
Like WTF is wrong with you people??
Bored? Lonely? Get a life .. seriously.
Hahaha !
Keren is STUNNING!!!! Khoa loves her like crazy and his boy so much which is more than most!!!!
You guys are legit disgusting human beings and need to grow tf up.

Y’all just nasty.
Go ahead and block or delete my profile! Hahaa I’ve said my peace.
Nothing but a group full of Bitches
Do you need a flash light? It must be dark up there in Keren’s ass.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
SavageImageImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I love how everybody is teaming up to destroy KK. My dramatic ass is liiiiiiving for this

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”