True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

whatashitshow wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote: I agree, they were all way, way too happy for it to be another boy.
Where are yall seeing this?
Bonnie's newest vlog. 11:00 min in
Thanks! I feel like Joel saying “tickle me pink.... or blue” confirms it. I guess we will see!
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

No gender reveal in today's vlog. Don't watch it, it's lame.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Is this a possible girl for Julie, or Ellie?
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

callie73 wrote:Is this a possible girl for Julie, or Ellie?
It's possible for both of them, but based on what was said in Bonnie's vlog, it's probably a girl. Bonnie said that Ellie just did a gender "giveaway" (she meant reveal) and she said "You'll have to wait and find out on her channel, because I just about died" and Ellie is basically jumping up and down. No way that's the reaction to another boy.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I really hope this baby looks more like Jackson the other one is not very cute. How old is he? He seems delayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cleo2016 »

prettyll wrote:I really hope this baby looks more like Jackson the other one is not very cute. How old is he? He seems delayed.

Calvin is not cute at all & is DEFINITELY delayed. Yet E&J don't address it at all of course. Calvin is 2 and a half. He barely speaks. He grunts or screeches. Lincoln's language compared to Calvin's is like night & day. I'm thinking he is autistic or something. For the new baby's sake I hope he/she is more like Jackson.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

prettyll wrote:I really hope this baby looks more like Jackson the other one is not very cute. How old is he? He seems delayed.

Calvin looks like a starved waif. I wonder if he is malnourished. Both boys have a crowded mouth, Calvin is worse than Jackson. I hope E&J save for orthodontic work.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

In Calvin's defence, Lincoln and he are two very different little personalities, and I think Linc talks more because he has a lot to say. He wants to be one of the big kids, whereas Calvin was very much mama's baby until recently. Not to mention, Linc gets talked TO a lot. Calvin on the other hand spends most of his time playing in the basement. Sure he has Jackson to talk to, but if Ellie can decipher Cal's body language and grunts then Jackson likely can too. They need to put more work in to encourage him to talk instead of talking for him. We haven't really seen this so I really doubt they have him in any sort of intervention. It's also far more convenient for a vlogger to have a child that doesn't speak well because they can't call you out on your lies/stories. I think this is why Ollie's speech issues went on as long as they did.

It doesn't matter though, because Cal is about to become the invisible middle child, and if he requires any special attention, I don't see him getting it.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I don't think Ellie will stopping having kids after this one. She'd have the least amount of babies between her sisters and well she doesn't seem like the person who tolerates having the least amount.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

So was Bonnie's video from yesterday or?? When do we expect to see it on E J?

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm guessing it's a girl. In Bonnie's video they sort of hinted more toward girl and they were all overly happy - which I doubt would be the case if it was boy #3.
I'm not convinced yet. I got the vibe that Ellie's giddy reaction was forced and it seemed more like Joel was implying boy with his statement and by emphasizing "blue." Maybe I'm reading into it all wrong though. Also, I feel like Bonnie saying "I about died" implies another boy because they were probably all thinking girl and another boy might be a shock. Again, maybe just wishful thinking but that's what I got out of it.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I agree with HS. I don't know if it's fair to be assuming that Cal is autistic or delayed, but it's well documented that children who are spoken to a lot and have lots of older siblings talk sooner. Calvin is not spoken to much, he's rocked and he's there to comfort his mother because she loves that he's a "mama's boy". I honestly don't think she even reads to them unless she's reading a book that has a character named Ellie and for the vlog.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Huh, I was thinking boy based off their reactions. Bonnie seemed shocked and Ellie didn't seem near happy enough to finally have the girl she's been waiting for. I guess only time will tell.
Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

Pency wrote:I agree with HS. I don't know if it's fair to be assuming that Cal is autistic or delayed, but it's well documented that children who are spoken to a lot and have lots of older siblings talk sooner. Calvin is not spoken to much, he's rocked and he's there to comfort his mother because she loves that he's a "mama's boy". I honestly don't think she even reads to them unless she's reading a book that has a character named Ellie and for the vlog.
I agree as well. This is also what we saw, and continue to see with Ollie from DB. He isn't asked engaging questions, but rather told how he feels.

Missy: "you're tired, huh?"

Ollie: "yeah"
Bryan: "you like those toys, huh?"

Missy: "you're hungry, huh?"

Pretty much every damn vlog for the last 3 years. Most parents go a little deeper with their children then that. Jackson can speak well because he became Mommy's little confidant when Cal was born and she started speaking to him like an adult. This has its own problems, though they are far more long-term and the damage is far less visible.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie gets what she wants so I'm sure is a girl, but Bonnie does love little boys too so I wouldn't necessarily say it has to be a girl based off her surprise. I think it's very interesting that Ellie didn't make a cryptic post after that though. She was quiet on social media yesterday, which is very interesting. She posts more when she's happy.

Or maybe she's just too busy online shopping for girl clothes
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:In Calvin's defence, Lincoln and he are two very different little personalities, and I think Linc talks more because he has a lot to say. He wants to be one of the big kids, whereas Calvin was very much mama's baby until recently. Not to mention, Linc gets talked TO a lot. Calvin on the other hand spends most of his time playing in the basement. Sure he has Jackson to talk to, but if Ellie can decipher Cal's body language and grunts then Jackson likely can too. They need to put more work in to encourage him to talk instead of talking for him. We haven't really seen this so I really doubt they have him in any sort of intervention. It's also far more convenient for a vlogger to have a child that doesn't speak well because they can't call you out on your lies/stories. I think this is why Ollie's speech issues went on as long as they did.

It doesn't matter though, because Cal is about to become the invisible middle child, and if he requires any special attention, I don't see him getting it.
Exactly. I never ever hear them tell him to use his words or even try to get him to talk. He grunts or screeches, and they figure out what he wants and give it to him. I don't know that he's autistic, or on the spectrum even. I can't diagnose, obviously, and I don't watch enough to even speculate. But I do think he's in need of a different approach to his language development. That's for sure.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

I think they will have a girl. She's exactly like someone I know who ALWAYS gets what she wants somehow. Their personalities are identical. so high and mighty. :(
Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

Jared wasn’t crying so I think is another boy.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

My vote is boy.
Like others have said, Ellie's emotion seemed a bit fake, if it were a girl she would be OVER THE MOON. And Jared wasn't sobbing...but Ellie does seem to always get her way, I mean she wished away her infertility, so who knows...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Carolina wrote:Jared wasn’t crying so I think is another boy.

I haven't gone back to watch again, but I agree that Jared's reaction at this point may be more telling than Ellie's. He'll know better than anyone what another boy will mean to their family dynamic and Mama's happiness.

Plus another boy would mean they will keep going. Plus Ellie will want her girl to have a sister....

They are going to have at least 4 kids. If the next one isn't a girl, I expect she'll start pushing for a new house before baby #4 is in the works.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”