Greedner Quad Squad - What the Flock? (Part 14)

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Greedner Quad Squad - What the Flock? (Part 14)

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Tylers probably the reason they didn’t go last week to the parent in class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Snapchat. Does not appear the girls have gotten better at following directions. Looks like the are doing their own thing. Good job babysitters. Would hate to be their teacher. Don’t you know the teacher has been warned that Daddy Smartass is hogging the tv monitor and just a few steps away and if he notices anything he feels is a slight to his beauties
Snarky is as snarky does!
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

PrincessFrenchFry wrote:In regards to sending Tyler glitter, they have these two things (that I can think of) that you can send to people anonymously. One is a glitter bomb. It is literally either a box or envelope of glitter and when you open it, it goes EVERYWHERE! There is also this thing called a bag of d**ks. It's a bag of gummy d**ks. One of those 'you are what you eat' kinda things. I think both would be pretty entertaining.

Their address is up on line now. Both Ashley and Tyler's name are on it. If you do mail it--mail it to their house not their po box!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

alannah62 wrote:
skipperpt wrote:Amanda admitted 2 days ago on the QTK FB group that she reads over here, and feels sorry for our "poor pathetic lives " that we live. So maybe it was her? Quote

I'm behind in my reading and still not caught up but I'm sure honest mama is Amanda.

I'm on qtk page. She admitted to being on here on the thread involving Facebook removing the esme top less video of doing assley makep. She was vicious in her comments of us which lead to a lot of kads attacking us. One kad wanted to know how to report us, how to bring us down. One said the supporters worldwide would protect their beloved greedners. That it was war between us vs them. That's right sissies it is war on the Greedners to bring down the empire and make them stop exploiting their children while being piss poor parents. Although it was mentioned there were multiple sites like ours I think it was here they were mostly talked about. One person commented that nudity on FB can lead to pervs stalking. No one would admit that it could have been a kad who was worried about pervs. We were the guilty party.

Amanda is an employee and ty ass probably considers her his too. And she is close enough to family to use and know garner.

I disagree strongly with beau...the sissie who said we would hurt the girls if we caused financial harm to the empire. Those girls could only benefit. No money for soda Donits etc. Forced to go to a food bank where they give out nutritious food. Kids forced to live with family when d &d lose their house to bankruptcy. That would be a good thing. Family would teach the girls how to talk. And I'm convinced d&d will go bankrupt regardless of u tube status or lipshit. It's only a matter of time that their uncontrolled spending will catch up. Bankrupt once, without change in habits bankrupt again. Old fart can't save them.

So sissies keep up the war. Contact minky, u tube, fb, fcc anything we can to bring down the empire. The kads want war, war it
I don’t think A&T and their KAD have the brainpower to even begin to understand where we are coming from in our allegations against them. I’ve never reported them because I didn’t know which violation topic would be appropriate mostly and I’m not on QTK. They are disgusting for what they are doing to those girls. They should focus on them and correcting the damage they’ve done instead of riling up the village idiots to come after us for telling the truth.

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

So the county records are up. They def used cadence homes. Both their names are on the house. And the picture shows it before the garage was finished. Much much prettier.

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

I flag it as harmful dangerous acts[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8124a2.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I really, really loathe vloggers who have PO Boxes. I have never once heard one say "Please don't send us things. We have more than enough. Donate to a family in need". Or anything along those lines. The Binghams get expensive gifts from their viewers and act like it's NBD that people send them stuff. The worst is Family Fun Pack. They make a couple of million dollars a year vlogging, and do these mailbox hauls where the kids scream about the gifts they're sent-- mostly from foreign kids whose parents don't make in a year what these people make in a month. It's sick.
And these people-- "You shouldn't send us stuff" followed by "I'm so excited to open these!" Disingenuous.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Ladida52 wrote:Fatso got kicked out of the girl's dance class because they were crying for him to hold them. Of course he thought it was funny. What a mad cow he is.
Can I ask where you saw this? Curious to see if I can watch it or not. Or was it not on social media?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Premmie101 wrote:Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoa, wait a minute, I don't think anyone here reported that vlog on QTK. Or did I miss something? Or maybe the sissie remained quiet about reporting it?
I can't see anything on QTK because I am blocked therefore I am not sure what the vlog entailed other than esme did Assface's make-up. Was esme in just a diaper or something?

Also, I don't consider any of us "sad" or"not having a life". I mean, seriously, people who say that we are sad or pathetic are just jealous of us because we speak the truth and don't sugar coat anything. Since when has telling the truth become sad and pathetic? Ohhh, it's because everything in life is always sunshine and rainbows, how quickly I forget!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yes. The other kids were all supposedly napping and Esme was the only one up. So she got some 1 on 1 time with mummy putting on lipshit. They didn’t want her to ruin her clothes so she was just doing it with a nappy on. Ezzy was really enjoying it but you could tell the babysitter was just suffering through it[/quote]
If that is true, then Facebook is so flocking inconsistent with how they handle tagging reports for nudity. I didn't see that QTK video, but are they saying that FB removed it because Esme was only wearing a diaper with no shirt and supposedly "we" reported it? Because I personally reported my own friend's photos five different times because she posted at least a dozen photos of her newborn son fully nude, penis out and everything. And when I reported it, Facebook said every time that they won't delete those photos because they don't violate anything policy. So how can those photos (posted publicly) stay up but Esme wearing a diaper (in a closed group) get deleted? That makes no sense to me. I call bullshit. I think ASHLEY deleted it and is saying that Facebook deleted it because "we" reported it.

This also goes along with what someone else said about perhaps they purposely violated terms with music or something to get it deleted? Between that (conveniently right after they gave that live feed hinting at demonetization) and now saying we are targeting them on FB too, this creates a perfect storm for sympathy from the KAD that they might think will help protect them preemptively from their channel being demonetized.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Ladida52
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ladida52 »

Night lady wrote:
Ladida52 wrote:Fatso got kicked out of the girl's dance class because they were crying for him to hold them. Of course he thought it was funny. What a mad cow he is.
Can I ask where you saw this? Curious to see if I can watch it or not. Or was it not on social media?

It was on Snapchat.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Here's the latest book title:
"How to successfully NOT parent your children effectively"
My hubby is home and seeing that he is on some serious pain meds, the way he said it was hilarious. He saw me open their latest live feed of them opening some stupid box shit and he said, oh god, those people? Get them off YouTube and FB altogether, unless you want to know how to NOT parent your kids effectively.
*Guess you had to be there*

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ladida52 wrote:
Night lady wrote:

It was on Snapchat.
Ohhh, ok thx. I dont have Snapchat. Wish there was a way to see those though. From what I've heard, Snapchat allows SS but alerts the account holder as to who took a SS.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aussiegal2017 wrote:The blowing your nose like a elephant is gone and there seems to be another one gone
After the 300,000 celebration ?
If your go the comments on the banister one ass says they removed the last vlog for inappropriate content

If I had to guess, the inappropriate context was the thumbnail of Barley/Evie looking like she was being gagged with something. From the videos I've been watching of channels that have been demonetized, they are being picky witH thumbnail images being appropriate and not appearing sexualized or humiliating for kids.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I think what the Gardeners and KADs don’t realize is that a lot of people on here do care about the girls and that is precisely the reason we “snark”. Several of us are professionals who deal with children. They call them their “miracles”, but don’t treat or honor them as such. Do they think not keeping them on tract for milestones is in their best interest? I know they have four almost 3 year olds, but if anyone can accomplish this, they should. They are BOTH home with their girls ALL day. It should be easier when all your kids are at the same age and stage unlike most of us, who had all different ages and stages. All of their activities can be geared for one stage, not four and they can learn from each other.

The KADs always say that we only see 20 minutes of their 24 hour day, but they sleep for half of that and how much of the other 12 hours do they have a camera in their faces??? It has to be a different life to always have a camera in your face and never live in the moment. If they show the best of their day, what must the other part be like???

Why do they have to film their girls standing on a counter with a sharp knife in reach, or film while driving, texting while driving, letting them run in streets and parking lots, carrying them on their shoulders without holding them, constantly picking them up by one arm, feeding them empty, sugar or fat laden calories, not placed in car seats properly, dangerous nets over their cribs, standing on tables in carts, being sick and sharing utensils. They have a house built and don’t decorate the girls rooms, or plan play space for them. More effort went into over decorating for Christmas then thinking of a practical purchase such as a soft area rug (which can be ordered online with 2 day free delivery) for their play area or a place to put the toys they most like to play with.

A good thing to do with all the items they are given, but do not need, is to let the girls pick out a favorite and then donate the rest to truly needy children.

That is why we snark…they are given good advise and laugh about it like the immature people they are, yet think they are smart enough to pontificate to their KADs like anyone should want to listen to anything those two self important idiots have to say.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Live feed on FB now pushing cleaning products
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In the vlog today Ashley says they want to bring in the girls play kitchen in from the garage because the FF love to play with it. Well, well, well, Ashley my dear, you should have thought about that when you were planning the building of your mcmansion.
Where ever will they put it now?
Hey, I have an idea, since we all know you read here, go back and read all the suggestions for a playroom. We certainly have given you plenty.
Your office isn't even unpacked yet, so move your lipshit up to the guest room or something like that and give your daughters a place to play. With a carpet. Your cold feet don't matter anymore. Your children do matter and have presidance over you til they are 18, possibly longer. That's what a REAL mom does. Sacrifices for her children.

Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

There's been SO many great comments here, I wish I could respond to everyone and say AMEN SISTER!

Guess what you dipshit KADs? We could report their videos all day long and they wouldn't get removed if they weren't violating the TOS. And I think it's safe to say now that nobody here reported the QTK vlog, so what does that say about these awful people?

You know what one of the most dangerous things these people do? Make it so easy to find where they live, where their daughters rooms are, and where they go on a regular basis.

Oh and Amanda can you pass this link on to Trashley?

https://faithit.com/pedophile-detective ... ds-photos/

"As I said before, make adjustments to who is able to see your posts and who isn’t. People who don’t know you or your children have no reason to know what they look like."

"It also helps to be mindful. Our children are adorable, especially when they’re only in a diaper and somehow covered in spaghetti sauce. But, you would never post a photo of yourself wearing nothing but a diaper. It seems so innocent, but the consequences of what we think is cute can turn creepy REAL fast."

Thanks honey. Hope you're having a blessed day!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't actually understand HOW he got kicked out of a dance class he isn't even allowed into in the first place. They showed the door to that class the last time they went, there isn't a window for the kids to see him through. And the parents can only watch over the television monitor. In the clip he showed on snapchat, they seemed perfofine without him. So I don't really believe that he was kicked out of anything. Unless he tried to find a way to weasel his way inside the class.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

He seems like a creep who would push himself into a situation when he knows he's not allowed. Then throw a fit not getting his way. They're used to people giving in.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
I don't actually understand HOW he got kicked out of a dance class he isn't even allowed into in the first place. They showed the door to that class the last time they went, there isn't a window for the kids to see him through. And the parents can only watch over the television monitor. In the clip he showed on snapchat, they seemed perfofine without him. So I don't really believe that he was kicked out of anything. Unless he tried to find a way to weasel his way inside the class.
He so tried to weasel his way in. Controlling prick.

If they use this as an excuse for the girls to stop dance I will be so angry. I did comment that kids can get clingy a few weeks after they start activities once they realise you won't be there. The girls are pretty used to being palmed off on other people.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”