KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | KKandBabyJ | Part 14

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by Chichi »

Buttercup wrote:Wow they’re late uploading today. It’s almost 6pm EST. Wonder what emotional and verbal abuse Khoa had to go through today from bitchy ass Keren. It set back his editing and upload schedule Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got a feeling they might have been struggling with today's content. Deciding whether or not to make reference to yesterday's storytime or just focus on other things? Thinking of how to avoid people commenting on yesterday's incident on their main channel. Otherwise Keren will be kept busy deleting endless comments..
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Today’s vlog “he loves the Mac and cheese noodles but he doesn’t like the cheese so I have to rinse it off with water” Keren seriously, you don’t think it would make sense to boil him some plain elbow macaroni instead then? Jesus how stupid can one person be? And a baby that age shouldn’t be eating stuffing it’s far to high in sodium. Honestly I don’t know why I continue to be amazed at her incompetence

Mommawhoneedsalife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommawhoneedsalife »

Stellar wrote:LOL at people judging her for being a young mom. Sorry Keren, you aren't THAT young.

I was just thinking that ImageImage I don't consider her to be a young mom she's just trying so hard to get those 12 year olds to believe she's a teen mom to get more views I feel. I know plenty of people who are 25-26 married having kids now with a degree and actual jobs.

SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

I love watching this latest drama unfold! One of the things that I can't stand about these 2 is how incredibly unprofessional they are. Keren likes to say how hard she works, but it's clear she doesn't actually think about things from a business perspective before doing or saying them. I cannot believe they were so easily baited by this forum that they made that video! Clearly they didn't spend a lot of time thinking about the best way to address the topic. If my livelihood depended on YouTube, I would be so careful and intentional with things like this. Why put it on Khoa's channel? What is the message they want to come across? How does it affect their reputation and their "brand?" They might not feel the need to steal anymore, but they are still a couple of spoiled and impulsive kids. With all of the demonitazation going on, I don't know how they can't feel concerned about the future of their YouTube "careers." But clearly they have no idea what it's like to have an actual career! They reek if irresponsibility with the complete garbage content they make.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

They claim they were being bullied.. What a joke!! Own up to your mistakes and be accountable to your past and current decisions..and perhaps stop thinking of yourself as a bad ass Mum! A simple, honest acknowledgement and some humility could do you some good, Ms. Swanson.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

I wonder with all the bad diet and coffee and chick Flia if she is having trouble getting pregnant?

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

Chichi wrote:They claim they were being bullied.. What a joke!! Own up to your mistakes and be accountable to your past and current decisions..and perhaps stop thinking of yourself as a bad ass Mum! A simple, honest acknowledgement and some humility could do you some good, Ms. Swanson.
Keren: “what’s humility?”

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

Keren’s eyes have been so red in the past two vlogs like maybe those eyelash extensions aren’t so good for you if your eyes are literally bloodshot.

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

rouge wrote:
smom12 wrote:I wanna hear more from the neighbor

I highly doubt they are kk's neighbors. They said they didn't know kk's house number (though they should obviously not reveal that even if they did), but if they were neighbors they could walk out the front door and see what it is.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
I have lived in the same house my entire life (22 years) and I don’t know the number of my neighbors house. So I’d say it’s most definitely possible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

okay, I know this picture was already posted for the caption, but I'm laughing right now so I had to share. She literally moved her stockings from her living room into the new guest bedroom that she just redid to take this staged "candid" shot for an ad and the picture is so totally unrelated to the ad. why not even pretend to play with your kids and wear a cape/do something goofy like you mentioned in the caption for the ad? she's so vain.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 1844ad.jpg[/img]

millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

Which vlog does she show the guest room? Don’t wanna look through them all lol

millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

Which vlog does she show the guest room? Don’t wanna look through them all lol

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

mustlovegiraffes wrote:Maybe that is one of the reasons the house is only in Keren's name? I'm not sure how it works in America but over here you need a squeaky clean record to get a home loan..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
How is the house in keren's name if he surprised her with buying it? Pretty sure you have to sign some stuff

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

ckks wrote:okay, I know this picture was already posted for the caption, but I'm laughing right now so I had to share. She literally moved her stockings from her living room into the new guest bedroom that she just redid to take this staged "candid" shot for an ad and the picture is so totally unrelated to the ad. why not even pretend to play with your kids and wear a cape/do something goofy like you mentioned in the caption for the ad? she's so vain.

I’m surprised she left that clickbait pillow in the photo

SnowySunny
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SnowySunny »

Been watching them for a while. I understand that their mistakes was in the past and they were minors BUT I think they have mislead a lot of viewers to believe that they had always been good people. Like Khoa has built up such a kind and nice personality on the vlogs so it's really shocking to know that he was a burglar (According to what he said, he didn't do it once but many times, he only stop because he got caught). Seems like they hang out with bad friends from high school and were peer pressure into doing crimes. Their parents were probably busy working to support them so they weren't supervised. (Btw there's a news article that said Khoa was with his cousin who as 20 years old, I wonder if that's true) I won't judge them for their mistakes as minors but their recent video that address the issue -- they were making a bunch of jokes, they weren't serious at all, doesn't that gives young viewers the impression that "oh, all teenagers makes stupid mistakes but you learn from it" True, you do learn from your mistakes but let's not forget that not all teenagers act out like them. Let's not make it seems like it is norm that all teenagers do stupid things such as shoplifting and burglary.

We all know that Keren did not have a good relationship with Khoa's mom and I think I can see why. They got pregnant before marriage, they were broke, they had no career, they were living with parents, and that's irresponsible. And now they popped out a 2nd baby. They got lucky with youtube and now makes money off of it but I can tell it won't last forever. At least Khoa actually has a job besides Youtube. I also noticed that since they're making more money, they have been spending a lot more on stuff that they probably don't need, like the golf cart, and an iphone x (& then justifying it as a mental health issue..)

I hate how they think all their haters are young and have some family problems or some shiz lmao. I can say I'm around their age and I do not have family problems. I am also not a hater as I've been watching their videos for a long time -- I'm just here to express some thoughts that I've been having. You can be a fan of someone without liking all of their decisions but I guess they only think bad comments = haters. -shrug-

I'll still watch their videos for the kids. I gotta say they are better parents than some other youtubers who does family vlogs but far from perfect.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

ckks wrote:okay, I know this picture was already posted for the caption, but I'm laughing right now so I had to share. She literally moved her stockings from her living room into the new guest bedroom that she just redid to take this staged "candid" shot for an ad and the picture is so totally unrelated to the ad. why not even pretend to play with your kids and wear a cape/do something goofy like you mentioned in the caption for the ad? she's so vain.

First off why the hell is Olay sponsoring this woman? She has the worst skin I have ever seen. Secondly, notice how in this picture her face is to the side. It's because she knows she has horrible skin and never even uses this brand of skincare let alone any kind of skin care. These brands never do any research it pisses me off!

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

Lillouiepooie wrote:

First off why the hell is Olay sponsoring this woman? She has the worst skin I have ever seen. Secondly, notice how in this picture her face is to the side. It's because she knows she has horrible skin and never even uses this brand of skincare let alone any kind of skin care. These brands never do any research it pisses me off!

Uhhhhh Hello olay, she constantly says her favorite moisturizer is neutrogena da fuq?! Their marketing team is dummmmbbbbb.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lillouiepooie wrote:

Look at her dirty orange feet!! Ewwwwww

Mommawhoneedsalife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommawhoneedsalife »

Pineapples wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:

Look at her dirty orange feet!! Ewwwwww

I was coming her just to comment on her feet to make sure it wasn't just my eyes who thought they looked filthy, we all know she isn't a clean person but damn can't even wash her feet for an ad

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well she didn’t even get dressed or shower before taking the pic because in the last vlog you can see her waking up in bed in that shirt. So she literally got out of bed, threw her greasy hair up in a bun and took a pic that earned her at least $10.000 (insta sponsors pay big big bucks)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”