Greedner Quad Squad - What the Flock? (Part 14)

mia
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Greedner Quad Squad - What the Flock? (Part 14)

Unread post by mia »

Ladida52 wrote:Fatso got kicked out of the girl's dance class because they were crying for him to hold them. Of course he thought it was funny. What a mad cow he is.
THIS! This is how he's grooming his daughters, just as he did his courting his tween future wife. At an early age it seems he's raising the FTTO to be dependent on him by giving into their every whim. It all makes sense.

Never saying no, buying them anything, applying no boundaries ... all manipulation for him to appear needed, in control and superior.

It's all so troubling.

:barf:
JMO
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

I got quite a laugh out of cleaning supply live feed , #1 they have a cleaning woman/friend/helper who the hell knows what they call her, #2 Organic is food dumbass, green or eco-friendly refers to non-food items #3 first she said it cost $20 then she said it cost $25 & then she said it cost $27, WTF! You guys don’t even clean so how can you promote this stuff?!
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Sammy16 wrote:Also this:

Just reposting Sammy's post to validate the things just said about Perv grooming his daughters.

I think the most disgusting thing about him, (besides his tongue,) is how he shows no guilt or shame that he has never purchased a single item for any of his children that came out of own hide. Not. one. single. thing.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Sisteroo wrote:I got quite a laugh out of cleaning supply live feed , #1 they have a cleaning woman/friend/helper who the hell knows what they call her, #2 Organic is food dumbass, green or eco-friendly refers to non-food items #3 first she said it cost $20 then she said it cost $25 & then she said it cost $27, WTF! You guys don’t even clean so how can you promote this stuff?!
So.. what cleaning products are these? They are just product pimps! That's all they do! Can you imagine Tybag at the
meet your neighbor social? Meeting real men who earned their home support by working hard. And he is going to tell them he lays on his sofa or bed all day, films his children eating, his wife screeching, Snapchats (He especially loves the cat filter) and sells Chinese blankets. I know if I met them and he told me he was a you tube clogged I would walk away... really really fast because I wouldn't want to smirk in his face.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Just in case, here's their comment as to why that vlog from yesterday was taken down[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 70a1a9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarkee00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snarkee00 »

Just for laughs I watched the live feed (commercial) from today and they literally can not speak correctly.
Mail was “mell”
Deal was “dill” and said about 20 times
And our was R *huge eyeroll*

And WHY did Assley have to start screeching at the beginning?! Talking like that has GOT to hurt!
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

My question is why do companies choose the Greedners to pimp their products? They suck at acting almost as horribly as they suck at parenting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Night lady wrote:Just in case, here's their comment as to why that vlog from yesterday was taken down
(INSERT NOTE FROM SNARKADOODLE DOO... Deleted this link because YTMD wouldn't let me reply with the link left in. See post above for the link.)
$20 they deleted that themselves so they could say they were part of the group who is relevant and that people are all talking about right now. It will magically reappear after the "review" and they can use that as "proof" that they're God's gift to YouTube. Notice how it wasn't any of the old videos that disappeared? It was the one people would still be looking for? The Greedners wouldn't delete an old irrelevant vlog as is REALLY what's happening to channels that are affected, because no one would notice to ask. They don't get attention that way. Mark my words. I'm right. I've been right every time I make a guess like this. I see right through those flocking weasels.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Night lady wrote:Just in case, here's their comment as to why that vlog from yesterday was taken down
(INSERT NOTE FROM SNARKADOODLE DOO... Deleted this link because YTMD wouldn't let me reply with the link left in. See post above for the link.)
$20 they deleted that themselves so they could say they were part of the group who is relevant and that people are all talking about right now. It will magically reappear after the "review" and they can use that as "proof" that they're God's gift to YouTube. Notice how it wasn't any of the old videos that disappeared? It was the one people would still be looking for? The Greedners wouldn't delete an old irrelevant vlog as is REALLY what's happening to channels that are affected, because no one would notice to ask. They don't get attention that way. Mark my words. I'm right. I've been right every time I make a guess like this. I see right through those flocking weasels.
Yes!! I didn't even think this way about it. You're so right. I don't put it past them to do this. Flocking Greedners!

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Makes perfect sense! Can't let Mr. Mountable get ALL of the attention! Perv is all, "See!!! We're just as relevant as Male Screech! YT is looking at us tooooooooooo! Take that, Daddy Stud!
Creepy, fat Tyler must be so butt hurt that Screamham got a TV interview....LOL!
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

I agree with you they probably did it themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Night lady wrote:Just in case, here's their comment as to why that vlog from yesterday was taken down[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 70a1a9.jpg[/img]

"mellow"? What is "mellow" about their vlogs? Four preschoolers running around yelling "I need!", Tyson and Asshat screeching?
I think that person doesn't know what "mellow" means.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

pollycracker wrote:My question is why do companies choose the Greedners to pimp their products? They suck at acting almost as horribly as they suck at parenting.

I highly doubt anyone is contacting them! They're emailing companies saying hey we have 700k followers etc what would you offer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Howlin17 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Makes perfect sense! Can't let Mr. Mountable get ALL of the attention! Perv is all, "See!!! We're just as relevant as Male Screech! YT is looking at us tooooooooooo! Take that, Daddy Stud!
Creepy, fat Tyler must be so butt hurt that Screamham got a TV interview....LOL!
Yeah, but Screamham (love that name for Branden, BTW) only got the interview because he has connections at the TV station. He used to be a producer there.
I am sure Two Poke is jealous, but it isn't as though Branden just randomly got a news story.

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

amyisnewhere wrote:
pollycracker wrote:My question is why do companies choose the Greedners to pimp their products? They suck at acting almost as horribly as they suck at parenting.

I highly doubt anyone is contacting them! They're emailing companies saying hey we have 700k followers etc what would you offer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yep, and when some naive company takes the bait, D&D grab the opportunity and claim they are shilling for it because they have used the product forever and absolutely LOVE it! Where are those rings that they supposedly couldn't live without?
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Okay, I know I'm late to today's party but I finally saw today's vlog and within seconds I was livid. Are these two complete morons? Not a hypothetical question! Ashley, GET YOUR KIDS OFF THE DAMN COUNTER!!!
The vlog opened with the darlings showing off their mad skills telling the world "Good Morning, I woke up," and Ashley turning her back completely to flip her eggies while one of the quads was still standing a foot from the edge of of a three ft drop off of the island. Seriously, one quick step to that little girl's left and it would have been a drastically different morning! Thank goodness nothing happened. Have these parents no concept of safety?
And then again, having them sit on the table feeding like wild animals? We have seen that they are fully capable of using forks so why is Ashley insistent on keeping them in a state of infancy. She even said so. It makes no sense. So why have chairs? Why bother? I couldn't watch anymore of the vlog, because Buffalo-head walked in with the "mell."
I think one of the KAD's needs to send those DURLS (don't get me started on that one) matching helmets for Christmas because clearly their parents aren't concerned. Okay rant over.
Premmie101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Premmie101 »

Haven’t had a chance to watch any of the vlogs this week. But reading the safety comments has me thinking. I read where one of the Tyler twins I believe was lying on the stove. Now that’s all well and good at their place with their induction stove but what happens when they go to Grandma’s or somewhere else. Are they going to think that’s ok. Or the fireplace. Even getting into the stuff in their bathroom while they’re supposedly not supervised. What happens if they eat something poisonous. This is the age where you have to have eyes in the back of your head and these 2 idiots can’t keep them safe when they’re looking right at them
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

lmmomSD wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Yeah, but Screamham (love that name for Branden, BTW) only got the interview because he has connections at the TV station. He used to be a producer there.
I am sure Two Poke is jealous, but it isn't as though Branden just randomly got a news story.

I think this time it's actually not about the Binghams for T$A. Normally they try to copy them, but with all the much bigger YouTube channels being deleted and frozen, or demonetized, viewers all over YouTube are talking. I know names of people affected that I've never heard of before, just by watching and reading other vlogs. They don't want to stay relevant with the Binghams, they want the followers from channels with over a million subscribers to notice them. That won't happen appearing on local tv. But it just might, if you're being compared with huge channels. The sad thing is, that could potentially bring in more views later, which I'm sure they're banking on. We'll see if that happens.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Night lady wrote:All those gift boxes coming in from the post office/mail pissed me off too. How absolutely RUDE they are for even showing that on the vlog. Don't they have any fucking clue how many people are either struggling or without A FUCKING DAMN THING especially at this time of year, Christmas!!!! Holy fuck you assfuckers!!
I pray the day I see them in person.
Until then, I shall say as much as I can here, continue to make multiple accounts to comment on YouTube and pray for your well deserved demise.

It makes it even worse that they had a “helper” carrying the shit in! I’m fairly certain the helper of someone else dressed and did the girls’ hair because Evie came in when the rest were up on the island and they were all “Evie you look beautiful”. Plus their hair seemed to be pulled back gently as opposed to the tight ripping out of your scalp way Ashley does it.

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

BellaCat wrote:I only watched half of their commercial. Assley started off by saying they only partner with companies they know and love then later they admitted it was their first time ordering from them. I also got a laugh when they said they like to use natural organic cleaning supplies because of their girls. They were worried about the chemicals lol. So you don't want to wash your precious house with chemicals but you can shove them down your miracle's throats. They also talked about how hard it is to shop for cleaning supplies. Their girls are spoiled undisciplined brats to sum up what they said. You guys it's so hard to get out to go shopping with two adults at home full time. They just have to bring them along.

Does she really think the spackle she uses and has put on the girls is anywhere close to being healthy? If you have to use a special cleaner to get it off, I can assure you it is not safe for kids. I never read the label or even saw the shit but common sense would tell most people it’s probably pretty harsh on the skin.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”