guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by guineapeegz »

thenightowl wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:So net neutrality was repealed today in the US. So while that raises a huge question mark as to what's going to happen to the internet from now on, I wonder how this is going to effect youtubers?
I am also curious, I am not able to pay for internet (at the price it is now) plus extra for youtube, pandora, twitter.. etc. It's ridiculous.
Isn't it going to court? So maybe we can still fight it!!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

my husband just saw the thread title and thinks I'm looking up ways to waste money lmao
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

guineapeegz wrote:
thenightowl wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:So net neutrality was repealed today in the US. So while that raises a huge question mark as to what's going to happen to the internet from now on, I wonder how this is going to effect youtubers?
I am also curious, I am not able to pay for internet (at the price it is now) plus extra for youtube, pandora, twitter.. etc. It's ridiculous.
Isn't it going to court? So maybe we can still fight it!!
Congress still has a chance to repeal it. 83% of Americans are in favor of Net Neutrality and the court has denied repealing it twice.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Apparently Nolan is really sick, so of course Vanessa has to keep everyone in suspense about Charlie lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe that’s it. Britney, her most important guest, and her kids can’t come so Vanessa obviously has to postpone.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

What is up with the hands up emoji when talking about her sick kid?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

The sick fuck wants to maintain the suspense about her sick kid to get views for tomorrow. CRINGE
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

But if your kid is kinda sick enough for you to pospone his party, then why are you out at the movies?
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Nolan and Harlow are sick so v had to copycat as usual. I wouldn't be surprised if she just wants attention and doesn't mention anything about it again. Like that time Charlie supposedly stopped breathing.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Which one of y'all is Blue Butterfly in the comments?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
eleanor+jane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eleanor+jane »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:What did Lily get for her first birthday? I know she had less money then, but did she make as big of a deal for Lily too?

Probably didn’t have a credit card back then like now lol

She made a video claiming she was going to "go all out" and claimed she was going to have a series of videos leading up to the party on how to throw a great party on a budget. Never really did it if I recall correctly, lol. #surprisesurprise

It was strawberry shortcake themed and while she did have some effort put in (red checkered table cloth, red tutu, etc.), she then followed up by just buying some generic 1st-birthday-girl-party pink and purple decor from partycity which didn't match at all.

All very pre-pinterest. Explains why for Lily's second birthday she just copied Britney.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

chelsieross7 wrote:The piñata reaction was weird.. with the fake laugh and over exaggerated excitement.. Vanessa's weird.
I'm really thinking she may be trying some mood stabilizers or maybe even something like xanax to calm her anxiety and that's why she comes across overly-odd in some of these sit down videos lately. She did say she was seeking help for her issues but she hasn't spoken again about what exactly she's doing to help the problems she has. She just always comes across like she's trying so hard and it's so forced and unnatural, and lately she seems almost out of it at times
She thinks it’s funny because the piñata is a Latino thing. She wants to practically hide the fact that she’s Latina and act like she doesn’t know Spanish 95% of the time. So getting a piñata is something she wouldn’t normally do, it’s a little ridiculous and silly in her eyes.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Lily’s hands were so swollen in her first birthday video. 5 years later and nothing’s really changed. Poor kid.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

So, has she given up on vlogmas? I knew she wouldn't be able to keep it up lol.
I actually preferred when she did Lily's birthday parties when she was younger, Vanessa actually tried (or at least I remember vlogs when she make cake pops and a few other things, didn't she also make her Birthday banner?) she actually tried. Remember when she did crafts with Lily too? I just don't understand why she won't do those things with the kids (Charlie could "paint" or do a sensory activity), she is missing out on great video's and great bonding time with the kiddo's.
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

thenightowl wrote:So, has she given up on vlogmas? I knew she wouldn't be able to keep it up lol.
I actually preferred when she did Lily's birthday parties when she was younger, Vanessa actually tried (or at least I remember vlogs when she make cake pops and a few other things, didn't she also make her Birthday banner?) she actually tried. Remember when she did crafts with Lily too? I just don't understand why she won't do those things with the kids (Charlie could "paint" or do a sensory activity), she is missing out on great video's and great bonding time with the kiddo's.
I remember she would make the invitations herself too

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Am I making things up or wasn't it like last year when she made fun of David for liking Star Wars. She said his family was big on it but she just didn't see the point? Why is she suddenly pretending she's all about Star Wars and hero movies? Anything and everything to fit in!
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

But, real talk, why does she feel compelled to ALWAYS SC movies she sees? Like, no one gives a shit and it's rude as fuck.

I remember she spoiled one of the final scenes in Deadpool the c*nt.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Highlighter wrote:Which one of y'all is Blue Butterfly in the comments? Image

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
I've been wondering the same thing Image

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

David's a pussy for not looking. Just kidding, I know a lot of guys have issues watching that part of the birthing process... But it was really fascinating watching wife give birth. And I was astonished at how big that fucking placenta was when it dropped out... Holy shit!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Charlie was such a beautiful newborn I still think he’s the cutest YouTube baby but ugh perfect newborn!

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

smom12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... cefe7e.jpg[/img]

Probably bc Harlow and Nolan are sick, so if B doesn't bring those two and Aria, it cuts the size of V's party in half. Gotta have all 8 people there to make it look like a BLAST!!

Return to “2011teenagemom”