[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... cf3ba7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

mmoommoo wrote:how much yall wanna bet that in todays vlog khoa mentioned he went to show a house because we were all wondering if he is still a realtor lmao

He mentioned it in todays vlog lol

spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

How do you report videos on the Youtube app? I don’t see it anywhere.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

Olay wouldn’t even be able to fix Keren’s granny skin. She’d need the strongests chemical peels!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

I’m confused why she says Jackson doesn’t use diapers yet it’s all we see him in lately AND she orders size 5 for him.... Landon must be swimming in his diaper because she puts that 5 on him. My 9 month old is in a size 3, almost size 4 and is bigger than Landon (per the last time they vlogged him at the dr and got his weight) wonder how often they change him with those big diapers on

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

calimama20 wrote:I’m confused why she says Jackson doesn’t use diapers yet it’s all we see him in lately AND she orders size 5 for him.... Landon must be swimming in his diaper because she puts that 5 on him. My 9 month old is in a size 3, almost size 4 and is bigger than Landon (per the last time they vlogged him at the dr and got his weight) wonder how often they change him with those big diapers on

She's a stone faced liar. Says one thing and we see the opposite in the vlogs. Yup, he often has a diaper on. It's obvious..
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

She is not a young mum! I am the same age as her with kids, does she not realise she is half way to 50?! Also seeing jacksons teeth gave me the push I needed to get rid of my daughters dummy, she is 6 months old and it took 3 days, keren is plain lazy and needs someone to show her what real life is

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

nitm wrote:I just want to know why Khoa is such a pushover and let's Keren control him? seriously stop being a fucking bitch lmao, there's a difference between being good to your girl and straight up being a pussy bitch.
I have a better understanding now after watching their burglary and theft storytime. He feels indebted to her. I'm sure she reminds him that she stood by him, as she did in the video. In today's vlog you can tell that she's in charge as she has a thicker skin, and I'm sure it was her idea to film the storytime. Now that's Khoa's into YT full time, he will only submit further to her demands, and she'll always remind him that she started YT. If he has some balls and wants to maintain some independence, he best stick to real estate, even on an ad hoc basis.
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

I only came across Taylor's vlog with KK's kids. Omg the interaction and the difference in the kids was crazy, J & L were laughing Jackson was hugging his little brother. And did anyone notice when she brought him out for a walk he want straight to the door with no shoes on (because that's totally normal for him) but T made him find his shoes.

I'd noticed people complaining that she left Landon alone napping, but honestly I think KK were there ('editing/working') and it was just for content that she was alone with them.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

YTMD *speaks the truth*
KK and ass kissers: You guys are bullies. you wanna ruin us. You are assholes

KK *commits crime*
Kk and ass kissers: it was so funny. No regrets. You guys are amazing. You guys are inspiring.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Emysere wrote:I only came across Taylor's vlog with KK's kids. Omg the interaction and the difference in the kids was crazy, J & L were laughing Jackson was hugging his little brother. And did anyone notice when she brought him out for a walk he want straight to the door with no shoes on (because that's totally normal for him) but T made him find his shoes.

I'd noticed people complaining that she left Landon alone napping, but honestly I think KK were there ('editing/working') and it was just for content that she was alone with them.
I don't remember this day off the top of my head, but I remember KK being out together shopping or something. She was also liking comments on the video of people saying she didn't go very far. I honesty don't think they were home. I'd have to go back and check what day that was, but I remember watching at the time and watching KK's vlog and they were out together (as usual) without the kids for quite a while.

Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Straight forward »

I agree with the title of this thread. I've watched the last couple of vlogs really attentively and I don't know if I'm looking way too much into this but Keren doesn't spend as much time with Landon as she does Jackson. When Landon took his first steps, Jackson was being annoying and crying to go outside. His parents didn't reprimand him, they gave into him and took him outside instead of focusing on Landon who had just taken his first steps. In the vlog of 14/December at ~13.03 minutes Landon was in the box and playing with khoa, Jackson then comes and cries to get get in so khoa removed Landon. They treat Jackson like a baby and give in to his every cry. He seems like a spoilt brat.
Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

Straight forward wrote:I agree with the title of this thread. I've watched the last couple of vlogs really attentively and I don't know if I'm looking way too much into this but Keren doesn't spend as much time with Landon as she does Jackson. When Landon took his first steps, Jackson was being annoying and crying to go outside. His parents didn't reprimand him, they gave into him and took him outside instead of focusing on Landon who had just taken his first steps. In the vlog of 14/December at ~13.03 minutes Landon was in the box and playing with khoa, Jackson then comes and cries to get get in so khoa removed Landon. They treat Jackson like a baby and give in to his every cry. He seems like a spoilt brat.
This is the reason why they don’t go shopping with him. I’m sure he is THAT toddler in the store throwing himself on the floor and screaming Image it’s only getting worse because they don’t “discipline” him based on his age.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Buttercup wrote:
Straight forward wrote:I agree with the title of this thread. I've watched the last couple of vlogs really attentively and I don't know if I'm looking way too much into this but Keren doesn't spend as much time with Landon as she does Jackson. When Landon took his first steps, Jackson was being annoying and crying to go outside. His parents didn't reprimand him, they gave into him and took him outside instead of focusing on Landon who had just taken his first steps. In the vlog of 14/December at ~13.03 minutes Landon was in the box and playing with khoa, Jackson then comes and cries to get get in so khoa removed Landon. They treat Jackson like a baby and give in to his every cry. He seems like a spoilt brat.
This is the reason why they don’t go shopping with him. I’m sure he is THAT toddler in the store throwing himself on the floor and screaming Image it’s only getting worse because they don’t “discipline” him based on his age.

Remember the one time she disciplined him in Target and caused a scene? Of course they didn't vlog it, but Keren was still so irate when narrating the story later in the vlog. I believe she took him to the bathroom and gave him a good shouting to. Can't wait until Jackson is a preteen.. If yt still exists.. Will be interesting to see how things turn out with their family..
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

New Merch idea:

KKandBabyJ no we didn't steal this crapy tshirt!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chichi wrote:
Buttercup wrote:

Remember the one time she disciplined him in Target and caused a scene? Of course they didn't vlog it, but Keren was still so irate when narrating the story later in the vlog. I believe she took him to the bathroom and gave him a good shouting to. Can't wait until Jackson is a preteen.. If yt still exists.. Will be interesting to see how things turn out with their family..
She actually spanked him

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unrelated but they never disinfect the sink after they plop jackson or landons poopy butts in there where the dishes sit. GAG

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Unrelated but they never disinfect the sink after they plop jackson or landons poopy butts in there where the dishes sit. GAG

I don’t think they’ve disinfected a single thing in that home since they moved in.

Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Straight forward »

Chichi wrote:
Buttercup wrote:

Yeah I remember. He caused a scene and she said everyone was watching the door to the bathroom cos she was shouting loud at Jackson.what do they expect? They always give into what he wants. Even if it means he is acting jealous because they're giving more attention to Landon.
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

Hi guys, just a quick question.
Is it possible for them to block you from commenting on their videos (without reading them first)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”