2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Charlie was such a beautiful newborn Image I still think he’s the cutest YouTube baby but ugh perfect newborn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are we watching the same videos? Lol
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

workinprogress wrote:
smom12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... cefe7e.jpg

Probably bc Harlow and Nolan are sick, so if B doesn't bring those two and Aria, it cuts the size of V's party in half. Gotta have all 8 people there to make it look like a BLAST!!

Remember when she was planning lily’s 3rd birthday (i think) and she bought like 50 drinking cups and a ton of stuff and was saying how ‘she hoped it was enough’ - then when she showed the footage of the party there was only like 6 people there and they were all adults.
I don’t know why she acts like her kids’ parties are the event of the season. I wish she would’ve had a wedding. It would’ve been hilarious to see how big of a deal she made that.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 9865fe.jpg[/img]
Idk why V and David are still together. After her posting King Charlie's birth again today, you can tell David didn't give a damn. He was straight faced and not even watching his son be born. He was petting V for 3 seconds, and then didn't touch her at all for the rest of her labor. I'm not a V fan at all, but what a dick of a father. Maybe the videographer didn't get clips of David encouraging her, but he's a bit of a POS if he stood there like a statue the whole time wtf

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... cb073f.jpg[/img]
Here's another good picture from the video...he's standing 5 feet away from her as if she has the plague!

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Like Drake when Jess had the twins.

We all know how that worked out.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote:Like Drake when Jess had the twins.

We all know how that worked out.

Exactly what i was thinking lol

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I’ve always said David is the type of guy who always takes the path of least resistance. Being with Vanessa and marrying her is somehow “easier” or better in his mind than not being with her and having her nagging him (rightfully so) about contributing and supporting his kids if they weren’t together and co-parenting. That’s how I see it. Also if they weren’t together, he’d have to put the effort to find a new girlfriend and he seems to lazy to do even that lol.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Charlie was such a beautiful newborn Image I still think he’s the cutest YouTube baby but ugh perfect newborn!

Are we watching the same videos? Lol
As a newborn I think he was so sweetImage

but in present day I don’t think he’s ‘adorable’, but compared to Harlow, addie, landen, & alayna who are not cute babies...I think he’s cutest. Difference of opinions are all good ;)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... cb073f.jpg[/img]
Here's another good picture from the video...he's standing 5 feet away from her as if she has the plague!

It looks like he’s so awkward about her nursing lol

classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

Maybe V smelled funny during birth and he didn't wanna be around it? I know if I smell someone I wouldn't be around then no matter how much I loved them

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

classof2015 wrote:Maybe V smelled funny during birth and he didn't wanna be around it? I know if I smell someone I wouldn't be around then no matter how much I loved them

lol you're kidding right? Not to WK for Smellynessa, but I'm pretty sure when you're giving birth, you don't have time to spritz yourself with perfume. David is just a dick for not being excited for or involved in the birth of his son. He wouldn't even look AT ALL during the birth, and wouldn't stand more than 2 feet close to V. It's clear V wanted Davids support (she didn't give him the boot outta the room, and wanted to hold his hand), but David obviously wanted to be elsewhere the entire time

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 9865fe.jpg[/img]
Idk why V and David are still together. After her posting King Charlie's birth again today, you can tell David didn't give a damn. He was straight faced and not even watching his son be born. He was petting V for 3 seconds, and then didn't touch her at all for the rest of her labor. I'm not a V fan at all, but what a dick of a father. Maybe the videographer didn't get clips of David encouraging her, but he's a bit of a POS if he stood there like a statue the whole time wtf

Tbh my husband would look the same way. I don’t want him watching a kid come through my vag and he doesn’t want to watch it. Can’t blame David for that. But he’s like not even touching her lol.
And the other picture posted where he is standing 10ft away from her while she’s holding Charlie is odd as well.
I think he’s just a weird guy, not that he hates Vanessa

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 9865fe.jpg[/img]

Tbh my husband would look the same way. I don’t want him watching a kid come through my vag and he doesn’t want to watch it. Can’t blame David for that. But he’s like not even touching her lol.
And the other picture posted where he is standing 10ft away from her while she’s holding Charlie is odd as well.

Oh yeah i get that totally! It just pissed me off that she CLEARLY wanted David's support, but he was acting totally disgusted by the process

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

workinprogress wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Oh yeah i get that totally! It just pissed me off that she CLEARLY wanted David's support, but he was acting totally disgusted by the process

Yeah I agree. Like you stuck your dick in her and busted a nut, if you can do that then you can handle a baby being born. Just shows how immature he is.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

The irony behind Vanessa getting a bunch of hair products has be dying lol
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Oh look at her older videos where Lily was a baby. David plays with her like if she were a cat/dog. He is not paternal at all.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

marshmellow wrote:Oh look at her older videos where Lily was a baby. David plays with her like if she were a cat/dog. He is not paternal at all.
And Vanessa isn’t maternal. Perfect match Image

talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

I feel bad cause she probably spent a good amount of money on the videographer and girl did an awful job. Every time I watch it that's all I can think.. Every single shot she took started out unfocused as hell.. looked crappy and amateur..it was a bunch of stop and go shots and they were all unfocused. Just awful! Who wants to watch such an important moment go from unfocused to clear, unfocused to clear. Ugh.. I'd be pissed!
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I think David is a loser and it was a huge mistake for him to join the military because of the impact on his family. But I don't judge him on the birth video. He obviously wasn't prepared for the blood and the pain of childbirth; he was probably terrified.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

olemama wrote:I think David is a loser and it was a huge mistake for him to join the military because of the impact on his family. But I don't judge him on the birth video. He obviously wasn't prepared for the blood and the pain of childbirth; he was probably terrified.
I didn’t mean to thank this.

But this isn’t his first. It was his second baby.

Return to “2011teenagemom”