E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Maybe they are rushing to do the gender reveal because their views are back down?
After this what's going to keep them going from now until the baby is born? I don't think they can last on "my latest pregnancy symptoms" every day for 6 months.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Maybe they are rushing to do the gender reveal because their views are back down?
After this what's going to keep them going from now until the baby is born? I don't think they can last on "my latest pregnancy symptoms" every day for 6 months.
1. A perfect Christmas.

2. A scripted and poorly acted name reveal video.

3. Pretend she's high risk for awhile.

4. Months of "is she in labor?" vids.

Actually, I feel like we've seen it all from them already. Even if the baby has a vagina, I don't see their vids being all that more interesting.

Anyone care to sum up the vlog?
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Another baby update this week??? Is that 3 or 4? They’ve got to be kidding?! How can they expect people to really watch these? Even the little kids will get board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
natalka81 wrote:
1. A perfect Christmas.

Actually, I feel like we've seen it all from them already. Even if the baby has a vagina, I don't see their vids being all that more interesting.

Very good! Add Decorating the Nursery to the mix.
scooper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scooper »

This might seem BEC to y'all, but I got so instantly annoyed when Jared panned to Ellie in today's vlog and she could be seen gearing up to use her (free PR) 2nd vacuum that she has had for around at least 6 months, but a few vlogs back spent 10 minutes complaining and whining about why she needed a second vacuum....when she already had one... :?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
natalka81 wrote: After this what's going to keep them going from now until the baby is born? I don't think they can last on "my latest pregnancy symptoms" every day for 6 months.
1. A perfect Christmas.

Right! I also forgot to add that the "perfect Christmas" footage will include dancing in front of the Christmas tree because Ellie and Jared are just so in love....

I can't believe I used to think that was genuine and sweet Image
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Why do they want to do a gender reveal so early in the pregnancy? I don't understand why people do that. I didn't even know the gender of my daughter until I was nearly 20 weeks pregnant.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Long Long Long Summary of a Very Boring Vlog:
First full minute or more of the vlog is Jared going on about a lost SD card. Found it in his office. Probably a kid put it there. It's "the craziest thing!"
Ellie is doing a lipstick review thing from her bathroom. It goes on for a couple of minutes. It is very boring.
Calvin is sad he didn't get to go to preschool with Jackson, but he's happy to get a "wed straw", which is cute.
Jared is tossing Calvin on the bed. It is a big toss. It makes me nervous. Loud guitar music plays in the background. Jackson joins in after coming home from preschool. This goes on for quite a while.
They're looking at the way the light from outside makes rainbows through prisms. Jackson seems quite interested. He really doesn't need Jared to say, "Is that so cool?"
Jackson got 10 gems from school for being nice and got to pick a prize. Usually, once a day, they do family puzzles, so Ellie sits down to do one with him. Kids go downstairs while parents "microclean" Silly sped-up antics ensue.
A game of eye spy with Jackson and Ellie, which is rather nice.
Kids get bundled up to go outside with Jared and Penny for a walk in the mountains. Jared talks about how cute they are, and expects them to answer. I don't get why bloggers do this all the time. What kid says, "Yes, I am cute"?
Date night. A loud restaurant. TJ is doing a play called Juanito Bandito.
Jared starts cuddling Ellie and gets all cutesy about her "love handles". Hahaha. She has love handles! Hahaha. She's pregnant! Hahaha.
Ellie and Jared are being rather obnoxious in the theatre waiting for the play to start. Play is over. They get in car. It's so cold! Hahaha. Lots of shouting about it.
They talk about how they met Juanito Bandito in the doctor's office while getting an ultrasound. Story about Juanito Bandito's personal career journey.
Ellie says she's more and more happy that people are doing what works for them to bring them an income. She is so "proud" of all her friends, and then mentions her youtube career. An aside: I hate it when people say they're proud of someone else, except their kids. It feels very condescending.
They have a REALLY fun day tomorrow and a busy week ahead watching IVF videos. There will be a very special video tomorrow. Stay tuned.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

She's not even out of her first trimester and I already feel like she's been pregnant for ages.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

natalka81 wrote:Long Long Long Summary of a Very Boring Vlog:
First full minute or more of the vlog is Jared going on about a lost SD card. Found it in his office. Probably a kid put it there. It's "the craziest thing!"
Ellie is doing a lipstick review thing from her bathroom. It goes on for a couple of minutes. It is very boring.
Calvin is sad he didn't get to go to preschool with Jackson, but he's happy to get a "wed straw", which is cute.
Jared is tossing Calvin on the bed. It is a big toss. It makes me nervous. Loud guitar music plays in the background. Jackson joins in after coming home from preschool. This goes on for quite a while.
They're looking at the way the light from outside makes rainbows through prisms. Jackson seems quite interested. He really doesn't need Jared to say, "Is that so cool?"
Jackson got 10 gems from school for being nice and got to pick a prize. Usually, once a day, they do family puzzles, so Ellie sits down to do one with him. Kids go downstairs while parents "microclean" Silly sped-up antics ensue.
A game of eye spy with Jackson and Ellie, which is rather nice.
Kids get bundled up to go outside with Jared and Penny for a walk in the mountains. Jared talks about how cute they are, and expects them to answer. I don't get why bloggers do this all the time. What kid says, "Yes, I am cute"?
Date night. A loud restaurant. TJ is doing a play called Juanito Bandito.
Jared starts cuddling Ellie and gets all cutesy about her "love handles". Hahaha. She has love handles! Hahaha. She's pregnant! Hahaha.
Ellie and Jared are being rather obnoxious in the theatre waiting for the play to start. Play is over. They get in car. It's so cold! Hahaha. Lots of shouting about it.
They talk about how they met Juanito Bandito in the doctor's office while getting an ultrasound. Story about Juanito Bandito's personal career journey.
Ellie says she's more and more happy that people are doing what works for them to bring them an income. She is so "proud" of all her friends, and then mentions her youtube career. An aside: I hate it when people say they're proud of someone else, except their kids. It feels very condescending.
They have a REALLY fun day tomorrow and a busy week ahead watching IVF videos. There will be a very special video tomorrow. Stay tuned.
So they are 3 days behind? Jared IG's showed them going to that show a few days ago and the last day it was on was the 12th. So the gender reveal won't be a special vlog, but the actual day they went to Bonnie's.

I hate the delay anyway, but it's so much worse when there is crossover.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I can’t believe they didn’t take the kids to see Juanito Bandito. Bonnie and Joel for all of their kids, Bre and Derek Miller took all of their kids, even Kaylee and Casey took their kids. Hell even the pathetic excuse of a mother Carlie Butler took her kids! It’s a play geared toward children but they didn’t take The boys?
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

Am I the only one who will be kinda “annoyed” for lack of a better word if she has another boy? I feel like all the youtubers I like to hate watch have boys and I know it’s started to make a turn, but remember when everyone who was pregnant had boys? I just wanna see something different haha
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:Am I the only one who will be kinda “annoyed” for lack of a better word if she has another boy? I feel like all the youtubers I like to hate watch have boys and I know it’s started to make a turn, but remember when everyone who was pregnant had boys? I just wanna see something different haha
Kids are all individual and gender has little do to with that. I don't see how a baby girl is going to be that different, other than Ellie's reaction to a girl vs a boy.

A girl may be different, or may be just like Jackson.... like I said earlier, I don't see how a baby's genitalia is going to make a difference to the vlogs.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Yeah, between their vlog delay and Bonnie's vlog delay it's all getting very confusing. I've seen more than one person complain about it in the comments and on Twitter.
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Does anyone else think that they are way too selfish to use a family name? They aren't going to want their kid to be another Jennifer or another Sonya... they are going to want her to be special and unique and have her own super-fun name!!!! (Gross).
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:Does anyone else think that they are way too selfish to use a family name? They aren't going to want their kid to be another Jennifer or another Sonya... they are going to want her to be special and unique and have her own super-fun name!!!! (Gross).
Calvin is a family name, and Clark (Jackson's middle name) is as well.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

HelloSweetie wrote:
natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: 1. A perfect Christmas.

Right! I also forgot to add that the "perfect Christmas" footage will include dancing in front of the Christmas tree because Ellie and Jared are just so in love....

I can't believe I used to think that was genuine and sweet Image

Remember last time Jared wanted to put up the decorations and Ellie said no, because she wanted to make a cute montage with red lipstick. Like I’m pretty sure she specifically said no because she didn’t have makeup on. And then the Christmas decorating video came out and first thing you see if Ellie putting on red lipstick lmao so weird! Maybe she’s like ruby, if she wears nice pyjamas and lipstick it shows her kids she loves them ImageImage god the Griffiths girls are strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I understand throwing a party to celebrate the Logan Fire Dept, but I don't understand giving them gifts. They make a decent wage, and while they do sacrifice time with their families, this is no different than countless other professions. They are heros and I 100% think the party was a nice idea, but think the gifts could have gone to those more in need of them.
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:Am I the only one who will be kinda “annoyed” for lack of a better word if she has another boy? I feel like all the youtubers I like to hate watch have boys and I know it’s started to make a turn, but remember when everyone who was pregnant had boys? I just wanna see something different haha
I totally agree!! I wasn’t going to post anything about it because I don’t know exactly how to explain I but we already know how Ellie is with boys. How she acts, how she dresses them, how their rooms/nurseries will look, etc. I just wanna see something different. If it is another boy I don’t think I’ll be hate watching them much anymore just out of boring repetitiveness

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Kids are all individual and gender has little do to with that. I don't see how a baby girl is going to be that different, other than Ellie's reaction to a girl vs a boy.

A girl may be different, or may be just like Jackson.... like I said earlier, I don't see how a baby's genitalia is going to make a difference to the vlogs.
I didn’t mean my comment in that way, but figured someone would interpret it that way.... I just think it would be fun to see them with a little girl, maybe then Jared wouldn’t be such a suck up to Ellie anymore if he had a daughter lol

Return to “Ellie and Jared”