Why were we locked?

alannah62
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Why were we locked?

Unread post by alannah62 »

I think we just need to be cool. Do not mention C9S or write it. I've seen it mentioned that one hopes the family ie madison etc would call about the girls. Obviously the kads are on the warpath so let's be smarter then them. Recently someone did mention something about karma and audit. Don't know of any threat to employee. Let's not piss off the mod any more. Let's just comment on here as normal.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by snarksite »

No, no. I was very active on this board but had to take a break after suffering a heart attack in September. Needed to “relax” and “avoid stress”. So I ditched the vlogs and just read here for entertainment. You ladies made me smile through some unpleasant days.
I’m not sure where the mod sees that anyone reported anything to anybody. All I know is that this whole thing reeks of Greedner. They are becoming desperate and it shows. They’ve begun their downward spiral and are grasping at anything they can to slow their fall.
But, in the end, they’ll crash and burn.
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

DoodleBop wrote:Were the threats of CPS or IRS calls made in the thread? Or in PMs? I'm confused.
I saw someone in a rant to Amanda vaguely mention what if someone had ties to the IRS but no threats were made that I saw. This must be the KAD war they threatened.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

We will be back Monday. No big deal in the end. There were vague mentions of Things. We all know this was KAD or Gardner driven. The whole “we will take you to court! We will slam you! We will win” thing.

It’s gonna be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ifinditinteresting
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ifinditinteresting »

Oh what sad lives they lead. Reeks of desperation.
Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

The KADs have declared war lol

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

We will pray for them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Sandocan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sandocan »

Yes, I have noticed there are a few KAD invading our space proclaiming their love for the Greedners. And we’re the ones being accused of having sad lives. I guess we’ll keep them in our prayers for they must be depressed.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Gotta do better than that greedners lol

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

I don’t understand why we have to wait until Monday? We obviously are commenting here right now. Why can’t we just continue on this topic/thread? Every body just needs to carry on here?

If you notice any of the other “subjects” that have threads have numerous topics under one thread. We could have multiple ones for example we could have one for Fatheads names that we call him or the things we hate about him or names we call ASSWIT or don’t you hate it when (one of them goes this or that) we could have slot of different topics. We just have to start them. Just like someone started this one. Why do we only do one at a time? Is it because people don’t know how to toggle back and forth between topics? Maybe it’s harder on tapatalk. I don’t use it but on the website you can easily go to index and see different Greedner topics. There’s this one, the suggest a new topic name one and of course the one that got locked which I can’t find a valid reason for it being locked. I know the mod mentioned she had a fulltime job now and probably can’t devote the time here so maybe she just locked it on the word of some KAD. We should just start more topics.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

I miss our thread

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

I just made 4 new topics to comment on there’s gotta be some snarkworthy stuff you want to say...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

Lmao I said that it'd be a shame if someone connected to the IRS saw what they're doing, meaning that the internet is a big open place and they're putting all their business out there.

I've also said before (and others have too) that if CPS knew what they were doing there'd be consequences but never ever ever have I ever said anything about contacting them myself and I've never ever ever seen anyone else say that either. I'm well aware of the "we don't threaten to call CPS" rule here and so I always pay attention to what people say in regards to that. And nobody has ever threatened anything.
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

I messaged the mod earlier, but I'd very much like to see the specific post that warranted a three day lock out. I've seen mods either remove parts of posts or jump in the comments before, but there was no warning or specific explanation for this.
alannah62
Talker
Talker

Sunnyunicorn wrote:I messaged the mod earlier, but I'd very much like to see the specific post that warranted a three day lock out. I've seen mods either remove parts of posts or jump in the comments before, but there was no warning or specific explanation for this.
Sunny let's not piss off the mod any further and make a big deal about this. As she said she has a full time job. She probably skims the posts, sees the C9S word and that was enough. Even the title of a previous thread was not quite what was mentioned/requested because she was in a hurry probably when she made it.
We are smarter than the greedners and kads. Do what you want to bring down the empire, just don't mention it here. We will figure it out when dumb and dumber mention it on their vlogs.
alannah62
Talker
Talker

Sunnyunicorn wrote:I messaged the mod earlier, but I'd very much like to see the specific post that warranted a three day lock out. I've seen mods either remove parts of posts or jump in the comments before, but there was no warning or specific explanation for this.
Sunny let's not piss off the mod any further and make a big deal about this. As she said she has a full time job. She probably skims the posts, sees the C9S word and that was enough. Even the title of a previous thread was not quite what was mentioned/requested because she was in a hurry probably when she made it.
We are smarter than the greedners and kads. Do what you want to bring down the empire, just don't mention it here. We will figure it out when dumb and dumber mention it on their vlogs.
procraftinating
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procraftinating »

I don't think people should be calling/phoning Minky and then talking about it here. Quite a few people were discussing how they called or emailed Minky about the Gardners. I'm not defending the Gardners at all, their giveaway was a total scam as they just gave the items away to a friend of theirs and were not transparent about how the winner was selected. So if you want to call Minky, that's fine, but it's probably better to keep it to yourself or to private message with interested posters and not openly discuss doing that here. I used to read GOMI occasionally (although didn't enjoy it as much as here except for the crafting/sewing section) and they had that rule that you could discuss whatever you want on the forum as far as snark but you could not meddle in people's real lives and then brag about it on the forum (you could meddle if you wanted but any consequences were your own and it was not allowed to discuss on the forum). They made that rule because people were doing things like emailing/calling jobs, employers, brands, partners, commenting on business facebook pages with fake ratings on and on and it eventually crossed a line where the forum was getting legally threatened for defamation or loss of income or other reasons due to posters from the forum... Yes, they put their lives public for us all to see, yes, they are begging manipulative scam artists so I am not saying they don't deserve it to some extent but to protect us having this platform to snark it's better to keep all snark as online discussion here and not actually do offline things like call brands such as Minky to complain about them. Or call Minky if you want, but just don't mention doing so here.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

procraftinating wrote:I don't think people should be calling/phoning Minky and then talking about it here. Quite a few people were discussing how they called or emailed Minky about the Gardners. I'm not defending the Gardners at all, their giveaway was a total scam as they just gave the items away to a friend of theirs and were not transparent about how the winner was selected. So if you want to call Minky, that's fine, but it's probably better to keep it to yourself or to private message with interested posters and not openly discuss doing that here. I used to read GOMI occasionally (although didn't enjoy it as much as here except for the crafting/sewing section) and they had that rule that you could discuss whatever you want on the forum as far as snark but you could not meddle in people's real lives and then brag about it on the forum (you could meddle if you wanted but any consequences were your own and it was not allowed to discuss on the forum). They made that rule because people were doing things like emailing/calling jobs, employers, brands, partners, commenting on business facebook pages with fake ratings on and on and it eventually crossed a line where the forum was getting legally threatened for defamation or loss of income or other reasons due to posters from the forum... Yes, they put their lives public for us all to see, yes, they are begging manipulative scam artists so I am not saying they don't deserve it to some extent but to protect us having this platform to snark it's better to keep all snark as online discussion here and not actually do offline things like call brands such as Minky to complain about them. Or call Minky if you want, but just don't mention doing so here.
I agree. I won’t comment on what other people choose to do outside of the site. For myself it was a no go. But, I fully believe that’s why the thread was blocked.

Nikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikki »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:
procraftinating wrote:I don't think people should be calling/phoning Minky and then talking about it here. Quite a few people were discussing how they called or emailed Minky about the Gardners. I'm not defending the Gardners at all, their giveaway was a total scam as they just gave the items away to a friend of theirs and were not transparent about how the winner was selected. So if you want to call Minky, that's fine, but it's probably better to keep it to yourself or to private message with interested posters and not openly discuss doing that here. I used to read GOMI occasionally (although didn't enjoy it as much as here except for the crafting/sewing section) and they had that rule that you could discuss whatever you want on the forum as far as snark but you could not meddle in people's real lives and then brag about it on the forum (you could meddle if you wanted but any consequences were your own and it was not allowed to discuss on the forum). They made that rule because people were doing things like emailing/calling jobs, employers, brands, partners, commenting on business facebook pages with fake ratings on and on and it eventually crossed a line where the forum was getting legally threatened for defamation or loss of income or other reasons due to posters from the forum... Yes, they put their lives public for us all to see, yes, they are begging manipulative scam artists so I am not saying they don't deserve it to some extent but to protect us having this platform to snark it's better to keep all snark as online discussion here and not actually do offline things like call brands such as Minky to complain about them. Or call Minky if you want, but just don't mention doing so here.
I agree. I won’t comment on what other people choose to do outside of the site. For myself it was a no go. But, I fully believe that’s why the thread was blocked.

The reporting to YT for child abuse topic probably doesn’t help either

Hi QuadSquadFanUK. I suspect you are likely one of those reporting it given the timing of your appearance here as a fan of them on a snark site about them. Would you mind telling us which the offending post is.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Hello, I found my sissies in snark!!
Are there any other threads I should be reading?? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”