rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by rdt1004 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 9865fe.jpg[/img]
Idk why V and David are still together. After her posting King Charlie's birth again today, you can tell David didn't give a damn. He was straight faced and not even watching his son be born. He was petting V for 3 seconds, and then didn't touch her at all for the rest of her labor. I'm not a V fan at all, but what a dick of a father. Maybe the videographer didn't get clips of David encouraging her, but he's a bit of a POS if he stood there like a statue the whole time wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tbh my husband would look the same way. I don’t want him watching a kid come through my vag and he doesn’t want to watch it. Can’t blame David for that. But he’s like not even touching her lol.
And the other picture posted where he is standing 10ft away from her while she’s holding Charlie is odd as well.
I think he’s just a weird guy, not that he hates Vanessa

The nurse told Vanessa to let go of his hand and David let go so fast lol. Vanessa was like “I wanna hold his hand” but David couldn’t get away quick enough.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I wonder if Vanessa lied about the epidural failing and just pretended to be in pain for dramatic effect.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Mel1011 wrote:I wonder if Vanessa lied about the epidural failing and just pretended to be in pain for dramatic effect.
Lol probably esp since her crying face was so exagerrated but at the same time my epidural didnt do shit in the last part of labor :/
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

So I’m her snap she claims she’s doing a hair routine for lily ??? Yeah v sure you mix it up with her hair and that’s why it looks the same every day. She does nothing to that poor girls hair

tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

If David can't handle seeing some blood/labor, I hope he never sees combat lol
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Mel1011 wrote:I wonder if Vanessa lied about the epidural failing and just pretended to be in pain for dramatic effect.
Yeah I wouldn't put it past her but you know that does happen. Happened to me, the epidural failed in the last stage and it hurt like a mother.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

marshmellow wrote:
Yeah I wouldn't put it past her but you know that does happen. Happened to me, the epidural failed in the last stage and it hurt like a mother.
Same thing happened to me
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Did she post today and explain the birthday party situation or did I miss it?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

tieruhhlynn wrote:If David can't handle seeing some blood/labor, I hope he never sees combat lol
Maybe he was worried Vanessa left her full bush for the delivery. I mean I’m not against hair but clean it up a little if you’re gonna pop a baby out of there.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Beautifuldisaster wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Charlie was such a beautiful newborn Image I still think he’s the cutest YouTube baby but ugh perfect newborn!

Are we watching the same videos? Lol
As a newborn I think he was so sweetImage

but in present day I don’t think he’s ‘adorable’, but compared to Harlow, addie, landen, & alayna who are not cute babies...I think he’s cutest. Difference of opinions are all good ;)

I think Harlow is cuter than Charlie now, but as newborns charlie was definitely cuter.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Amelia322 wrote:
tieruhhlynn wrote:If David can't handle seeing some blood/labor, I hope he never sees combat lol
Maybe he was worried Vanessa left her full bush for the delivery. I mean I’m not against hair but clean it up a little if you’re gonna pop a baby out of there.

I tried doing that weeks before my birth and ended up cutting myself because I couldn’t see my crotch and had to use a mirror. So I said fuck it and let it be natural. Everyone lived.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

smom12 wrote:
olemama wrote:I think David is a loser and it was a huge mistake for him to join the military because of the impact on his family. But I don't judge him on the birth video. He obviously wasn't prepared for the blood and the pain of childbirth; he was probably terrified.
I didn’t mean to thank this.

But this isn’t his first. It was his second baby.

First baby was a caesarian. Completely different experience IMO.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

I don't give a fuck if he's terrified. His wife whose probably also terrified AND in all sorts of agony is having your baby. Buck the fuck up.
My husband was also terrified through both of my labours including one which went very wrong. He still didn't pull that act.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I think a lot of human beings are not prepared to see either labor or combat. But at least after labor, you get a beautiful baby. After combat, a lifetime of PTSD.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Curtain06 wrote:I don't give a fuck if he's terrified. His wife whose probably also terrified AND in all sorts of agony is having your baby. Buck the fuck up.
My husband was also terrified through both of my labours including one which went very wrong. He still didn't pull that act.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Exactly...my husband almost fainted during my c-section, but would have stayed next to me the whole time if they didn't "suggest he get some water" ha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

olemama wrote:
smom12 wrote:
olemama wrote:I think David is a loser and it was a huge mistake for him to join the military because of the impact on his family. But I don't judge him on the birth video. He obviously wasn't prepared for the blood and the pain of childbirth; he was probably terrified.

I’m pretty sure Lily wasn’t a c-section.

I agree with the others, but V and David are so weird that it doesn’t surprise me.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

talkingtrash wrote:I feel bad cause she probably spent a good amount of money on the videographer and girl did an awful job. Every time I watch it that's all I can think.. Every single shot she took started out unfocused as hell.. looked crappy and amateur..it was a bunch of stop and go shots and they were all unfocused. Just awful! Who wants to watch such an important moment go from unfocused to clear, unfocused to clear. Ugh.. I'd be pissed!

I think it was a relative who did the filming for her, a cousin of hers who was also present during the birth
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

olemama wrote:
smom12 wrote:

Whoops! My bad! V was induced!! Ok, David definitely should have done better!!
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Kish wrote:
talkingtrash wrote:I feel bad cause she probably spent a good amount of money on the videographer and girl did an awful job. Every time I watch it that's all I can think.. Every single shot she took started out unfocused as hell.. looked crappy and amateur..it was a bunch of stop and go shots and they were all unfocused. Just awful! Who wants to watch such an important moment go from unfocused to clear, unfocused to clear. Ugh.. I'd be pissed!

I think it was a relative who did the filming for her, a cousin of hers who was also present during the birth

I don't know.. She kept saying "I have a videographer. Gotta call the videographer." It made it seem as if she hired a separate person. You'd think if it was a cousin she'd mention that at some point. But it could have been w cousin,I don't know for sure.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Of course she kept calling it her videographer. She’s pretentious af. I bet she’s dying for Casey to arrive so she can tell strangers she has an au pair.

Also, she’s a complete failure at vlogmas. Why bother? She doesn’t upload every day, and when she does, it’s like midnight when she does upload a video.

And her videos suck. I had the tv on yesterday and a loud, annoying Walmart ad came on and I swear, the first thing I thought of was Vanessa. Her videos are as annoying and obnoxious as a Walmart tv commercial. LOL!

Return to “2011teenagemom”