Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

jbg1515 wrote:
Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:Am I the only one who will be kinda “annoyed” for lack of a better word if she has another boy? I feel like all the youtubers I like to hate watch have boys and I know it’s started to make a turn, but remember when everyone who was pregnant had boys? I just wanna see something different haha
I totally agree!! I wasn’t going to post anything about it because I don’t know exactly how to explain I but we already know how Ellie is with boys. How she acts, how she dresses them, how their rooms/nurseries will look, etc. I just wanna see something different. If it is another boy I don’t think I’ll be hate watching them much anymore just out of boring repetitiveness

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for your post, you managed to explain it better than I could haha
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
natalka81 wrote:Long Long Long Summary of a Very Boring Vlog:
First full minute or more of the vlog is Jared going on about a lost SD card. Found it in his office. Probably a kid put it there. It's "the craziest thing!"
Ellie is doing a lipstick review thing from her bathroom. It goes on for a couple of minutes. It is very boring.
Calvin is sad he didn't get to go to preschool with Jackson, but he's happy to get a "wed straw", which is cute.
Jared is tossing Calvin on the bed. It is a big toss. It makes me nervous. Loud guitar music plays in the background. Jackson joins in after coming home from preschool. This goes on for quite a while.
They're looking at the way the light from outside makes rainbows through prisms. Jackson seems quite interested. He really doesn't need Jared to say, "Is that so cool?"
Jackson got 10 gems from school for being nice and got to pick a prize. Usually, once a day, they do family puzzles, so Ellie sits down to do one with him. Kids go downstairs while parents "microclean" Silly sped-up antics ensue.
A game of eye spy with Jackson and Ellie, which is rather nice.
Kids get bundled up to go outside with Jared and Penny for a walk in the mountains. Jared talks about how cute they are, and expects them to answer. I don't get why bloggers do this all the time. What kid says, "Yes, I am cute"?
Date night. A loud restaurant. TJ is doing a play called Juanito Bandito.
Jared starts cuddling Ellie and gets all cutesy about her "love handles". Hahaha. She has love handles! Hahaha. She's pregnant! Hahaha.
Ellie and Jared are being rather obnoxious in the theatre waiting for the play to start. Play is over. They get in car. It's so cold! Hahaha. Lots of shouting about it.
They talk about how they met Juanito Bandito in the doctor's office while getting an ultrasound. Story about Juanito Bandito's personal career journey.
Ellie says she's more and more happy that people are doing what works for them to bring them an income. She is so "proud" of all her friends, and then mentions her youtube career. An aside: I hate it when people say they're proud of someone else, except their kids. It feels very condescending.
They have a REALLY fun day tomorrow and a busy week ahead watching IVF videos. There will be a very special video tomorrow. Stay tuned.
So they are 3 days behind? Jared IG's showed them going to that show a few days ago and the last day it was on was the 12th. So the gender reveal won't be a special vlog, but the actual day they went to Bonnie's.

I hate the delay anyway, but it's so much worse when there is crossover.
Yeah I'm super confused by the timeline right now. He's kind of got a good thing going for himself if he claims they are two days behind but are really three. That will allow them a greater ability to mess with timelines, skip days, and make vlogs out of multiple days. It just seems so weird that we've already heard about the gender reveal (and saw some pretty obvious reactions in my opinion) on Bonnie's channel...I was really surprised they let Bonnie film that. I don't think they needed extra hyping of a gender reveal, especially towards Bonnie's viewers. I think the delayed vlogs will hurt them a lot in the long run and will get more and more behind. No one is going to be interested in watching Christmas around new years. Ruby said she'd be a week behind but she's been up to like 15 days behind recently and bouncing all over the place.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:Am I the only one who will be kinda “annoyed” for lack of a better word if she has another boy? I feel like all the youtubers I like to hate watch have boys and I know it’s started to make a turn, but remember when everyone who was pregnant had boys? I just wanna see something different haha
Kids are all individual and gender has little do to with that. I don't see how a baby girl is going to be that different, other than Ellie's reaction to a girl vs a boy.

A girl may be different, or may be just like Jackson.... like I said earlier, I don't see how a baby's genitalia is going to make a difference to the vlogs.
I didn’t mean my comment in that way, but figured someone would interpret it that way.... I just think it would be fun to see them with a little girl, maybe then Jared wouldn’t be such a suck up to Ellie anymore if he had a daughter lol
I think it's going to be interesting if they have a girl. Ellie thinks she wants a girl, but she is always the princess when they do anything with costumes, and I think Jared loving on another female is going to make her really crabby.

My BEC complaint: (and it's directed at all vloggers with small children) I loathe it when they ask "Was it so fun?" "is it so cool?" "Are you so excited?" Katie does it with Gaines all the time, Jared does it, a lot of vloggers do. Maybe it's the exaggeration, I don't know. Maybe the lack of open-ended questions. It's like the only answer expected is "Yes". Not sure why it bugs me so much. I just know I never asked my kids if _anything_ was so fun, so cool, so exciting, etc.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

]
HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie gets what she wants so I'm sure is a girl, but Bonnie does love little boys too so I wouldn't necessarily say it has to be a girl based off her surprise. I think it's very interesting that Ellie didn't make a cryptic post after that though. She was quiet on social media yesterday, which is very interesting. She posts more when she's happy.

Or maybe she's just too busy online shopping for girl clothes Image
That's a good point! If it is a girl I feel like we'd be seeing some not so subtle posts on social media.[/quote]

I also think that if it was a girl she would've done something much bigger and extravagant and attention-seeking than making and delivering mini-cupcakes to Bonnie's house.[/quote]

True. And maybe I'm reaching here but Jackson's cupcake was covered in blue sprinkles. Clearly they tell him everything so he probably already knows the gender. Maybe there's something there?[/quote]

I thought about that too. But it could also be that he did that because Cody's favorite color is blue! Haha. You never know with a 3 year old!
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Looks like some other LDS vloggers have views that are declining....

Also, did anyone see the girl that got ripped apart on Twitter by minions for daring to gently say she missed the regular daily vlogs?

This was Jared's response...

I feel like by "adapt and experiment" Jared actually means "be lazy and phone it in."
Didn't April and Davey get demonetized? Not just declining views. And Carlie is Shay's sister trying to ride his coattails, and her vlogs are boring AF-- plus her brother's scandal is probably affecting her. Pretty harsh of Davey to tell her to "Buy more Bitcoin". Her husband is all over Twitter yapping about it every day.

I hope it's the beginning of the end for family vloggers. At least the "let's film our kids from their very first ultrasound and get rich" kind. It just seems like the worst people-- the ones with no education, that exploit their kids the most and don't seem to discipline them, feed them right, or make education a priority, are the ones who make the most money. And that's really sad for the kids. Plus, we know those kids likely won't see much of the money made off of their antics.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I would be happy if all family vloggers (except Bonnie and Joel and Cullen and Katie) went away.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Pency wrote:Ok so....regarding this gender reveal. Jared revealed on Twitter that it will be on Saturday, and I'm just...a little perplexed. Why wouldn't they just ask Bonnie not to put anything in her vlog about it at all if they weren't planning to share soon? My theory is that they asked her to vlog to build the suspense so they could get more views, maybe even get trending again. They need that money! So I will not be watching that video. I'm sure I'll see the gender here.

Greedy assholes.
Would not surprise me one bit if that was their thought process
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

ewokfan11 wrote:That party for the firefighter families was really odd. First of all, it looked like it was a Griffiths family party because every family member was there for some reason that wasn't explained. Secondly, while it's nice they thought of those families it sort of came off as they were families in need. Sure, FFs don't make millions, but they probably aren't the neediest families in Logan. It also looked like very few even showed up.

It really felt like Jared was exploiting the families just so he could make a sponsored video and make himself (and Ellie) look like they're charitable. Overall, it was very cringy publicity stunt!!
Agree with you. It was clearly a sponsored party -- so it wasn't Ellie and Jared being charitable...it was TJMaxx. Plus, I bet they couldn't get enough people that cared enough to come to THEIR party so they just invited Jared's parents and the Hoelleins to act as "extras" to make it look better.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Mk1 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:That party for the firefighter families was really odd. First of all, it looked like it was a Griffiths family party because every family member was there for some reason that wasn't explained. Secondly, while it's nice they thought of those families it sort of came off as they were families in need. Sure, FFs don't make millions, but they probably aren't the neediest families in Logan. It also looked like very few even showed up.

It really felt like Jared was exploiting the families just so he could make a sponsored video and make himself (and Ellie) look like they're charitable. Overall, it was very cringy publicity stunt!!
Agree with you. It was clearly a sponsored party -- so it wasn't Ellie and Jared being charitable...it was TJMaxx. Plus, I bet they couldn't get enough people that cared enough to come to THEIR party so they just invited Jared's parents and the Hoelleins to act as "extras" to make it look better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Maybe they are rushing to do the gender reveal because their views are back down?
After this what's going to keep them going from now until the baby is born? I don't think they can last on "my latest pregnancy symptoms" every day for 6 months.
If it does end up being that they're having another boy, I bet she drops the nausea/dry heaving/being soooooooo sick act in no time. I think she has been seriously overexaggerating for attention.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Mk1 wrote:

It’s sad that Jared and Ellie don’t even “trigger” me anymore. Lol like i didn’t even watch the video and I don’t even have a reaction to their charitable event being sponsored because it’s what I just expect from their shady ass fake personalities. This time last year I think a lot of us posters would be in uproar..... now it’s just like, yup they would do that. Lol I think that’s why I get worked up with Bonnie, because I was rooting for her and still enjoy the genuine down to earth side of her personality...her so when something feels fake/griffiths-like to me I get more upset than if Ellie and Jared did something worse lol. Double standards I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I'll be coming here to find out the gender, not watching their video!

Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

Honestly Roy surprised they’re not hyping up the gender reveal more across all social media’s.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:Honestly Roy surprised they’re not hyping up the gender reveal more across all social media’s.
Maybe it’s a boy and they don’t care. I would think if it is another boy Ellie would be kind of butt hurt since we all know Emily is having a girl and Jared’s parents we’re ecstatic.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

My guesses for names..

For Boy: Brody Clark, Brody separately, Clark Separately, Beckette (And they wont care that it is their "friend" Aimee Waters' stillborn son's name because we know how "sensitive" Ellie is and wont care because she gets what she wants), Dallen, Darren, or Wyatt.

For Girl: I hope not Sonya( because Aunt Sonya deserves to be remembered by someone more loveable than Ellie), Abigail, Hannah, Ivy, or Zoe.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I'll be coming here to find out the gender, not watching their video!

3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

with how quite Ellie is has to be a boy
if it was a girl she would be all smug and playing the reveal up but she hasn't said anything about it
if Bonnie hadn't of posted anything nobody would have even known they know
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

3BoysandaLilMiss wrote:with how quite Ellie is has to be a boy
if it was a girl she would be all smug and playing the reveal up but she hasn't said anything about it
if Bonnie hadn't of posted anything nobody would have even known they know
I keep thinking the same thing, but at some point Jared will have to realize how predictable she is and use that to fake everyone out right?

But yeah, she's been unusually quiet.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 270315.jpg[/img]

Just refreshed Instagram while i was on there... Image

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

gymchick43 wrote:
Mk1 wrote:

It’s sad that Jared and Ellie don’t even “trigger” me anymore. Lol like i didn’t even watch the video and I don’t even have a reaction to their charitable event being sponsored because it’s what I just expect from their shady ass fake personalities. This time last year I think a lot of us posters would be in uproar..... now it’s just like, yup they would do that. Lol I think that’s why I get worked up with Bonnie, because I was rooting for her and still enjoy the genuine down to earth side of her personality...her so when something feels fake/griffiths-like to me I get more upset than if Ellie and Jared did something worse lol. Double standards I know

Haha - love this!
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Boy: Jayden or Teancum
Girl: Ashley
Of course i am wrong all the time when I guess names.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”