• Advertisement

E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Postby PenelopeG » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:51 am

Ha! That’s funny.
But I’m starting to hate “well they have 3 boys and they had 3 boys....” but they forget her “miscarriages” where babies too and they had a gender. So she could of already had a girl somewhere in the mix that just didn’t happen. It really is up in the air with what sperm x or y Jared sends lol

My husband and I had 2 girls and I love girls and I know girls, I only wanted a boy because we haven’t had one yet. We found out the 3rd was a another girl and I was so excited. No disappointment at all. Ellie was very obviously disappointed and that sucks for her because we all know how she gets when she’s unhappy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PenelopeG
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Mk1 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:52 am

[quote="strawberry_smoothie"]I feel bad for Julie. Pretty sure Bonnie gave away her baby's gender in E+J's gender reveal. She said "we all have three boys. Isn't that funny." If she was referring to just herself and Ellie, she would have said "both" but the fact that she said "all" makes me think she also knows that Julie is having a boy.[/quote

I wondered that too. If that's the case then, yes, I do feel bad for Julie that it was spoiled. They are doing their reveal today and posting it during the week. I was/am really pulling for another girl for Julie (and was thinking it was a girl when Julie was talking to Emma about how she had told her friend at school her mom was having a girl baby)...but I can see a boy too now after seeing E+J's footage. I really did not want to give them a view - don't get me wrong. But I also wanted to see the look on her face when she found out it was a boy. I bet there is no more mention about nausea or anything. She prob was a little nauseated...I'm sure everyone gets that even if only very slightly because of the hormones. But I think she really played it up because after two boys she surely was having a girl, right?! And all the minions believed it that it couldn't possibly be anything but a girl.
Mk1
Informer

Postby Mk1 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:54 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I am thrilled she didn't get her way!
Jared did a good job with editing to hide her feelings on the gender but you get a bit of it when she's talking to people during the face time calls.
Plus, her absolute silence since they found out.
I kind of hope she has only boys. Because you know she's not done now.

SAME!

And I thought Missy's reaction was really telling as well. 1) probably glad that Ellie didn't get a girl before her and 2) that realization of "SHIT - I have 2 boys and the 2 I lost were boys...and that still doesn't mean the next one will be a girl and I might have 3 boys too". I think Missy and Bryan will start trying again here soon.
Mk1
Informer

Postby onbreak » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:57 am

Ellie is by, everyone around hers admission, gross.. She should only have boys until she gets out of her pigpen stage

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Extreme Gossiper

Postby chatty » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:05 am

As I was watching the video I thought to myself, I bet they call him something like Greyson...I was kind of close lol

chatty
Talker

Postby jbg1515 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:06 am

Damn, not gonna lie I’m so disappointed! Another 2+ years of the same exact boy baby clothes, the same toys, the same nursery, the same everything. They are already boring AF and I’ve been struggling to watch an entire video without skipping.. I don’t think I’ll be watching much longer. Maybe significant videos.. idk, I was really hoping for a girl so we could see how different things would be (how she’d act around a girl, the clothes, the nursery, etc.) it’d just be more interesting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jbg1515
Amateur

Postby minmouse » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:06 am

I'm thrilled Ellie didn't get her way. That and the fact that she would compete with a girl for attention made me want her to have a boy.She was clearly disappointed.
minmouse
Gossiper

Postby shewolf_07 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:17 am

Lol!!!! Her laugh when she found out though. Don't worry Ellie, that's how I laugh when things go horribly wrong too. She 1000% thought it was a girl, so did I. I bet she's so over this pregnancy now. The next couple days should be interesting. I wonder if she'll lay low about her pregnancy symptoms now that she knows it's a boy. I bet she's already thinking about her next pregnancy.....which by the looks of it will come much a sooner than later. These two are so transparent most of you here already knew what it was based on their rxns in Bonnie's blog anyway.

P.S. if Missy was ever on the fence about doing gender selection she's certainly over on the other side now.
shewolf_07
Talker

Postby kirsti13 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:23 am

lol a boy, I’m sure Ellie is dying inside that amuses me anyways
Statistically (being the important word here) There is over a 70% chance of having the same sex once you have two. Ie two girls, >70% chance of #3 being - - they’re gonna have to try hard for a girl now lol

kirsti13
Amateur

Postby Romeoxsavexme » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:31 am

I died when they were in the car and she goes “I’m a mamas boy!” And Jared was like “a mom of boys!”

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:35 am

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I died when they were in the car and she goes “I’m a mamas boy!” And Jared was like “a mom of boys!”

Jesus Christ .. She's a fucking moron.. Why did he leave that in there?

onbreak
Extreme Gossiper

Postby japaluvr » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:36 am

I bet she is wondering if her recent miscarriage was a girl.... and then get pregnant now with a boy. Sorry Ellie, for once things can’t go your way.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
japaluvr
Informer

Postby webbygurl626 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:36 am

Joel was the winner for this vlog when he said you never get what u want! Haha well this pregnancy isn’t gonna get the views they want their subscribers wanted a girl not another boy!

webbygurl626
Gossiper

Postby Romeoxsavexme » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:36 am

onbreak wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:I died when they were in the car and she goes “I’m a mamas boy!” And Jared was like “a mom of boys!”

Because he always has to show himself correcting her.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:38 am

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
onbreak wrote:

Because he always has to show himself correcting her.

True

onbreak
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Carolina » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:49 am

Ellie use cute instead of fun and I laughed, if it was a girl she would of said how fuuuunnnnnmm. Also they couldn’t wait an extra weekend and let Julie do hers first.

Carolina
Amateur

Postby dindin » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:53 am

Just wondering though: How come the reveal was so modest and simple?
Every youtube couple out there puts together a huge party with pink and blue colors for EVERYTHING and does the reveal in some extravagant, later slow-moed, scene...
It's not like Ellie to miss out on a chance of being the center of attention...
(I guess the same applies to Calvin's gender reveal but I don't know how popular gender reveal parties were three+ years ago).
dindin
Amateur

Postby menehune » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 am

I'm glad that Ellie and Jared are having another boy. Don't feel bad for Ellie, now she has an excuse to push for a house upgrade!

Oh, and someone should tell Jared that their coats are most likely made with dog and cat fur. Disgusting.

[url]https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2012/06/30/how_canada_gets_dog_and_cat_fur_from_china.html/url]

"At Beijing’s famous Silk Market, a five-storey warehouse of knockoff designer fashion and accessories, cramped kiosks display wallets, scarves, jeans, handbags and perfumes with labels including Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton. Many of the vendors offer fake Canada Goose parkas — counterfeits of the popular cold weather coats that retails for $400 to $1,200. Genuine Canada Goose parkas use Canadian coyote for fur trim. Negotiations at the Silk Market start at $30; the final price is $15.

Last fall in Toronto, police seized a shipment of counterfeit Canada Goose coats from China. “I am very confident, based on our tests that the fur used on the counterfeit parkas were from domesticated animals — dogs and cats,” said Kevin Spreekmeester, vice president of global marketing for Canada Goose.

Once fur is mislabeled it is almost impossible to determine the species because of the harsh tanning, dying and shearing processes, explains Judith Eger, senior curator of mammals in the department of natural history at the Royal Ontario Museum."

Why wouldn't he just delete the Tweets and pretend nothing ever happened though? It's worked for him so far! Ellie and Jared are just like their home. They give the appearance of being clean and classy, but in reality are dirty, classless and disgusting.
menehune
Informer

Postby JVK19 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:59 am

I guess the ring trick worked going to have to go back and watch that again

JVK19
Amateur

Postby zipadeedodah » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:01 am

I was kind of hoping for a girl. Meh oh well.
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:03 am

How weird for Jared to just get the results and open them without Ellie. She had to know that was the plan. No way he would just go ahead and do that

Also, how did he have footage of the boys at the store when they weren't with him in the car?
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby BaileyBoo12 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:11 am

In the video she said she liked the names Mason and Brigham (so utah)

My name guess is
Jackson Clark
Calvin Scott
Preston Charles/Chad

Other guesses would be Holden, Declan, Miles, Ronan, or Emmett/Everett. Jude, Keith, or Wayne for middle name
BaileyBoo12
Informer

Postby chipmunks » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:20 am

HelloSweetie wrote:How weird for Jared to just get the results and open them without Ellie. She had to know that was the plan. No way he would just go ahead and do that

Also, how did he have footage of the boys at the store when they weren't with him in the car?

he says something like “this is a different way that we wanted to do it” so yes they planned for him to open alone.

the footage of the boys is a bad edit. im guessing they went to the grocery store, dropped kids and groceries off at home, then he went out again alone to open the test and get her present.
chipmunks
Informer

Postby ewokfan11 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:27 am

I agree that their views won't be that great with another boy on the way. A girl - and all the new stuff they would buy/be sent - would appeal to viewers more.

I'm sure they really won't go with any of the names they mentioned, but in my opinion - Mason (too trendy), Brigham (WAY too Mormon), Luke (too common) and Douglas (too nerdy grandpa). Seriously, "Doug Mecham"? Sounds like a 55-year-old gym teacher's name. Calvin's name is bad enough.
ewokfan11
Extreme Gossiper

Postby janem » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:31 am

Did they say she had a blood test? It’s so early to have found out. Have a friend that had a very early ultrasound in New Zealand and was told it was a boy then went had another done at 20+ weeks...another girl. Blood test is only reliable way so early.

janem
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared