E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Carolina
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by Carolina »

Ellie use cute instead of fun and I laughed, if it was a girl she would of said how fuuuunnnnnmm. Also they couldn’t wait an extra weekend and let Julie do hers first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dindin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dindin »

Just wondering though: How come the reveal was so modest and simple?
Every youtube couple out there puts together a huge party with pink and blue colors for EVERYTHING and does the reveal in some extravagant, later slow-moed, scene...
It's not like Ellie to miss out on a chance of being the center of attention...
(I guess the same applies to Calvin's gender reveal but I don't know how popular gender reveal parties were three+ years ago).
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

I'm glad that Ellie and Jared are having another boy. Don't feel bad for Ellie, now she has an excuse to push for a house upgrade!

Oh, and someone should tell Jared that their coats are most likely made with dog and cat fur. Disgusting.

[url]https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2012 ... a.html/url]

"At Beijing’s famous Silk Market, a five-storey warehouse of knockoff designer fashion and accessories, cramped kiosks display wallets, scarves, jeans, handbags and perfumes with labels including Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton. Many of the vendors offer fake Canada Goose parkas — counterfeits of the popular cold weather coats that retails for $400 to $1,200. Genuine Canada Goose parkas use Canadian coyote for fur trim. Negotiations at the Silk Market start at $30; the final price is $15.

Last fall in Toronto, police seized a shipment of counterfeit Canada Goose coats from China. “I am very confident, based on our tests that the fur used on the counterfeit parkas were from domesticated animals — dogs and cats,” said Kevin Spreekmeester, vice president of global marketing for Canada Goose.

Once fur is mislabeled it is almost impossible to determine the species because of the harsh tanning, dying and shearing processes, explains Judith Eger, senior curator of mammals in the department of natural history at the Royal Ontario Museum."

Why wouldn't he just delete the Tweets and pretend nothing ever happened though? It's worked for him so far! Ellie and Jared are just like their home. They give the appearance of being clean and classy, but in reality are dirty, classless and disgusting.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

I guess the ring trick worked going to have to go back and watch that again

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I was kind of hoping for a girl. Meh oh well.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

How weird for Jared to just get the results and open them without Ellie. She had to know that was the plan. No way he would just go ahead and do that

Also, how did he have footage of the boys at the store when they weren't with him in the car?
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

In the video she said she liked the names Mason and Brigham (so utah)

My name guess is
Jackson Clark
Calvin Scott
Preston Charles/Chad

Other guesses would be Holden, Declan, Miles, Ronan, or Emmett/Everett. Jude, Keith, or Wayne for middle name
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

HelloSweetie wrote:How weird for Jared to just get the results and open them without Ellie. She had to know that was the plan. No way he would just go ahead and do that Image

Also, how did he have footage of the boys at the store when they weren't with him in the car?
he says something like “this is a different way that we wanted to do it” so yes they planned for him to open alone.

the footage of the boys is a bad edit. im guessing they went to the grocery store, dropped kids and groceries off at home, then he went out again alone to open the test and get her present.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I agree that their views won't be that great with another boy on the way. A girl - and all the new stuff they would buy/be sent - would appeal to viewers more.

I'm sure they really won't go with any of the names they mentioned, but in my opinion - Mason (too trendy), Brigham (WAY too Mormon), Luke (too common) and Douglas (too nerdy grandpa). Seriously, "Doug Mecham"? Sounds like a 55-year-old gym teacher's name. Calvin's name is bad enough.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Did they say she had a blood test? It’s so early to have found out. Have a friend that had a very early ultrasound in New Zealand and was told it was a boy then went had another done at 20+ weeks...another girl. Blood test is only reliable way so early.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don't think Bonnie's comment could be about Julie because when they talk to her at her ultrasound she said she just found out minutes earlier. Jared could have edited things out of order, but since E&J only live around the corner from Bonnie, they wouldn't have really had time to FaceTime Julie on the way. If they did and then spoiled Julie's news by telling Bonnie and Joel, then that's a pretty selfish thing to do.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

janem wrote:Did they say she had a blood test? It’s so early to have found out. Have a friend that had a very early ultrasound in New Zealand and was told it was a boy then went had another done at 20+ weeks...another girl. Blood test is only reliable way so early.

that's what I'm wondering too. It's so odd to me that people find out the gender so early!
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

She’s having a boy!?

Hahahahahahahaha
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

zipadeedodah wrote:
janem wrote:Did they say she had a blood test? It’s so early to have found out. Have a friend that had a very early ultrasound in New Zealand and was told it was a boy then went had another done at 20+ weeks...another girl. Blood test is only reliable way so early.

that's what I'm wondering too. It's so odd to me that people find out the gender so early!
Katie and Cullen also did a genetics test pretty early and found out Gaines was a girl. I'm sure Ellie got the idea from them.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

I got it right she is having a boy! I was hoping Julie was having a girl but I have a feeling from the look on her face that she is having a boy too.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

If there was ever any doubt that Ellie is a low-key narcissist....

"My boys, they love me. And it's weird to say that out loud because it sounds kind of funny, but my boys love me and I love that they do."

Notice how she did not say, "My boys love me and I love them." I'm pretty sure the only reason Ellie has relationships, including marriage and children, is so that she can be catered to and aggrandized. It explains why she has no friendships outside of Jared's friend's wives and her sisters, who are probably so used to her ways that it doesn't even phase them. They've been dealing with it their whole lives so of course they've learned to adapt and tolerate it. No new friends would put up with that kind of personality for very long.

Ellie's parents reacted in such a disappointed way when they found out they were have another grandson, which is pretty lousy on their part.

I think the miscarriage is still so fresh (I have no clue if she really did have previous miscarriages before that) that Ellie is still just happy to have a viable pregnancy at this point, but that will wear off because of her personality and she'll be back to her petty and ungrateful self before too long. I really don't think she's full-on disappointed at this point, but it will sink in. If the fourth is a boy too, I think she'll have a meltdown.
LouiseY
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LouiseY »

HashtagBlessed wrote:If there was ever any doubt that Ellie is a low-key narcissist....

"My boys, they love me. And it's weird to say that out loud because it sounds kind of funny, but my boys love me and I love that they do."
Was just going to say this! And she continued with "..and I can't wait to bring another one!" :-o
jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

My (probably insane) theory is that the baby actually is a girl, and that Jared did it this way to bring in more views. Maybe he wanted to see the result first, and so he could tell Ellie what he wanted to.

I predict at 20 weeks they will have won’t ultrasound and find that the baby is in fact a girl.

This way they’d get two gender reveals out of one pregnancy, and therefore get more views.

jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

Sorry, meant to say “will have an ultrasound” in my above post..

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

zipadeedodah wrote:

I'll be crossing my fingers that come ultrasound gender confirmation time and delivery that it actually is a boy. I've heard before that if you miscarry or have a boy shortly before becoming pregnant with another baby it's possible that some Y chromosomes can still remain in the mother's body that might be picked up on genetic testing even if it is a girl. So pleaseeeeee still show via ultrasound in January or February or whenever it will be that it is DEFINITELY a boy! (I do trust the genetic screening more than an ultrasound, but she did get pregnant immediately after a miscarriage so who knows).

Return to “Ellie and Jared”