E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by littlebaby »

HA. I’m still of the opinion that she “wanted” a girl for the picture perfectness of it, but is actually relieved that she’s having another boy. I’m excited for Jackson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

These pages of comments are gold right now

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

menehune wrote:I'm glad that Ellie and Jared are having another boy. Don't feel bad for Ellie, now she has an excuse to push for a house upgrade!

Oh, and someone should tell Jared that their coats are most likely made with dog and cat fur. Disgusting.

[url]https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2012 ... a.html/url]

"At Beijing’s famous Silk Market, a five-storey warehouse of knockoff designer fashion and accessories, cramped kiosks display wallets, scarves, jeans, handbags and perfumes with labels including Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton. Many of the vendors offer fake Canada Goose parkas — counterfeits of the popular cold weather coats that retails for $400 to $1,200. Genuine Canada Goose parkas use Canadian coyote for fur trim. Negotiations at the Silk Market start at $30; the final price is $15.

Last fall in Toronto, police seized a shipment of counterfeit Canada Goose coats from China. “I am very confident, based on our tests that the fur used on the counterfeit parkas were from domesticated animals — dogs and cats,” said Kevin Spreekmeester, vice president of global marketing for Canada Goose.

Once fur is mislabeled it is almost impossible to determine the species because of the harsh tanning, dying and shearing processes, explains Judith Eger, senior curator of mammals in the department of natural history at the Royal Ontario Museum."

Why wouldn't he just delete the Tweets and pretend nothing ever happened though? It's worked for him so far! Ellie and Jared are just like their home. They give the appearance of being clean and classy, but in reality are dirty, classless and disgusting.
He did delete them. Someone else just called him out on deleting them. He said they were "fake", and someone tweeted about how sick it was for a "family vlogger" to get counterfeit goods, and also attached the link about the specific issues with the Canada Goose coats. All gone, including his reply about them being fake.

I am betting that Bonnie's "Hermes" bag is fake too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 60a4ee.jpg[/img]
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Those would be quite the size to take home in their luggage. I bet they are real.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

queentee20 wrote:Not gonna lie I wanted them to have a girl! But boys are also wonderful. I think Jared seemed genuinely happy. And Ellie didn’t seem too disappointed.
I think she seems very dissapointed.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gopedjane wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Not gonna lie I wanted them to have a girl! But boys are also wonderful. I think Jared seemed genuinely happy. And Ellie didn’t seem too disappointed.
I think she seems very dissapointed.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I agree. Ellie posts on social media a lot when she feels like she's somehow winning. Right after finding out the gender she stopped posting. A few of us thought this pointed to her having a boy because something happened to make her more sullen.

She's so predictable.
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

we could read her like a book if it was a girl she would of been posting nonstop about it

She is disappointed and trying hard not to show it (not doing the best job hiding it either)
I was the same after my 3rd (I have 3 boys also) I got over it pretty quick
not the fact that he was a boy but more as he was going to be our last and I would never experience a girl to do her hair and stuff like that (I'm a girly girl)
fast forward 6 1/2yrs later and we had a girl (she is 16mth now) but will probably end up being a non-girly girl lol

I'm glad his parent showed some happiness even though they would of loved a girl they know a boy is a blessing also
her parent couldn't be anymore disappointed :(
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gopedjane wrote:Those would be quite the size to take home in their luggage. I bet they are real.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Then why would he tweet that they got them in China and they're fake? Because he thinks buying illegal counterfeit goods is better than looking like he spent a bunch of money on a jacket?
And then when he got called out on it, just deleting it?
No. They're fake.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I could be wrong but I don't think Bonnie knew Julie's baby's gender yet. On instagram, Julie said they were telling family this weekend. She told Ellie for obvious reasons but I feel like she didn't tell anyone else.

& If Ellie was not a bitch and a bad mother, I would wish that it was a girl. But I know exactly how she'd be treated if it happened. So that's why I'm glad the poor thing won't experience that competition and stereotypical role she'd have to play. Anddd...its quite nice to see Ellie not get what she wants if we're being honest :lol:
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Wasn’t Dallon the Utah name they liked?

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aaron & Rylie (the IVF winners who just had their baby) named their son Declan. I feel like E+J wouldn't because of that.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

zipadeedodah wrote:
janem wrote:Did they say she had a blood test? It’s so early to have found out. Have a friend that had a very early ultrasound in New Zealand and was told it was a boy then went had another done at 20+ weeks...another girl. Blood test is only reliable way so early.

that's what I'm wondering too. It's so odd to me that people find out the gender so early!
Honestly I can see it now.... them announcing that its actually a girl. Who knows...maybe they made it up and they just said it was a boy to play it safe. Then if its a boy, nbd. But if it's a girl....you know they'll pull in the views with a title that says it's actually a girl.
Prob not... but I wouldn't put anything past them :lol:
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

So glad its a boy!!! But feel so sorry for any future daughter in laws!!!!
Ellie was absolutely disappointed at first but I do think shes happy.
I like pregnant Ellie but I hate that I only like pregnant Ellie.
100% shes going to name that baby Mason. She will over ride Jared's vote and you can tell he doesn't like the name but I do agree it goes with the other boys but its not a name I care for. I noticed all the Griffiths girls did the naming of the babies and they all seem to be named some way shape or form after a Griffith's family member. Shocked though that she even listed names. I'm sure Jared was wanting to keep it all hush hush and do a giant name reveal video.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisyisabella1 »

I was just gonna say... I wouldn't put it past them if it was indeed a girl and they pull a "surprise wrong gender" later on. I don't think it's the case, but i wouldn't be surprised. Anything for the views !!!!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Soooo .... do you think they'll be seen in those coats again???

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

onbreak wrote:Soooo .... do you think they'll be seen in those coats again???

Lol! I wonder if Jared told Ellie is was made with dog hair with mildew mulch filler and raccoon feces. But Ellie is also stubborn enough to think “we did nothing wrong” at all times. I think it’s disgusting that they sought out counterfeit in China...like they are well off they don’t need to be buying that! I would never justify buying a real Canada goose jacket for myself and even if I was China I would never think to buy counterfeit, It would feel wrong on so many levels- I would just picture the poor like children hands making it...like havent they heard of child labour, sweat shops, human trafficking? I am 99% sure bonnies Hermes bag is counterfeit. Imageso wrong.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gymchick43 wrote:

Lol! I wonder if Jared told Ellie is was made with dog hair with mildew mulch filler and raccoon feces. But Ellie is also stubborn enough to think “we did nothing wrong” at all times. I think it’s disgusting that they sought out counterfeit in China...like they are well off they don’t need to be buying that! I would never justify buying a real Canada goose jacket for myself and even if I was China I would never think to buy counterfeit, It would feel wrong on so many levels- I would just picture the poor like children hands making it...like havent they heard of child labour, sweat shops, human trafficking? I am 99% sure bonnies Hermes bag is counterfeit. Imageso wrong.

Even the real jackets use animal fur. Fake or not, I side-eye their willingness to support animal cruelty.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:

Even the real jackets use animal fur. Fake or not, I side-eye their willingness to support animal cruelty.
The real ones use coyote fur. I wouldn't be ok with that. I don't need real fur.

I am with Gymchick on the Hermes bag too. I can believe that Bonnie and Ellie are ignorant about the dark side of counterfeit goods. But I seriously doubt that Jared is.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
gymchick43 wrote: Lol! I wonder if Jared told Ellie is was made with dog hair with mildew mulch filler and raccoon feces. But Ellie is also stubborn enough to think “we did nothing wrong” at all times. I think it’s disgusting that they sought out counterfeit in China...like they are well off they don’t need to be buying that! I would never justify buying a real Canada goose jacket for myself and even if I was China I would never think to buy counterfeit, It would feel wrong on so many levels- I would just picture the poor like children hands making it...like havent they heard of child labour, sweat shops, human trafficking? I am 99% sure bonnies Hermes bag is counterfeit. Imageso wrong.

The real ones use coyote fur. I wouldn't be ok with that. I don't need real fur.

I am with Gymchick on the Hermes bag too. I can believe that Bonnie and Ellie are ignorant about the dark side of counterfeit goods. But I seriously doubt that Jared is.

And it’s just so crazy that Bonnie said in a blog that they were in China to tour the factories and make sure the employees were treated fairly and such......

This is from an article about counterfeit items/factories in China:

"'I remember walking into an assembly plant in Thailand a couple of years ago and seeing six or seven little children, all under 10 years old, sitting on the floor assembling counterfeit leather handbags,' an investigator told me... 'The owners had broken the children's legs and tied the lower leg to the thigh so the bones wouldn't mend. [They] did it because the children said they wanted to go outside and play” Image

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gymchick43 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Even the real jackets use animal fur. Fake or not, I side-eye their willingness to support animal cruelty.

And it’s just so crazy that Bonnie said in a blog that they were in China to tour the factories and make sure the employees were treated fairly and such......

This is from an article about counterfeit items/factories in China:

"'I remember walking into an assembly plant in Thailand a couple of years ago and seeing six or seven little children, all under 10 years old, sitting on the floor assembling counterfeit leather handbags,' an investigator told me... 'The owners had broken the children's legs and tied the lower leg to the thigh so the bones wouldn't mend. [They] did it because the children said they wanted to go outside and play” Image

Too late to edit, meant to say Asia not China. And add this

ETA: obviously there are a lot of imported goods from China in North America, and we could be buying things from sweatshops (forever21). but companies are suppose to look into the suppliers and factories they use and you can google a list of stores and companies that still use sweat shops to avoid supporting them. A lot of people are ignorant, including myself when it comes to buying from big companies. But I would never be able to actually go out and buy a obviously counterfeit item in China- there is no way he wouldn’t have known.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”