JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Girl29
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by Girl29 »

Addie forward facing!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Girl29 wrote:Addie forward facing!
Screenshot that shit! I hope it's just a reversed camera angle...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
alandra25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alandra25 »

Best I could get but she's definitely forward facing.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... bf9a7d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
missninadoesmc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by missninadoesmc »

She pulled her from the seat in front of the camera. She does it so quick you can't catch it well. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... d73bc2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Hilarious how she’s sweating about YouTube demonetizing channels. Uh yeah dumb shits...maybe you shouldn’t rely on your kids as your main source of income.

The gigantic bag of tortilla chips sitting on the floor with crumbs covering the carpet was disgusting. They seriously live like pigs.

She watches the kids out the window while they play in the front yard? What the actual fuckkkkk? I personally don’t let my kids play in the street but it’s one thing to let kids do it while you’re outside with them...but sitting your ass on the couch on the computer while they’re out front? Insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 16205b.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... d177ef.jpg[/img]

She commented on it

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I'm not surprised... when Addie started preferring to sleep on her belly (rolling onto it) she shouldn't have been in a bed or around blankets. She was and look what happened.

Not sure why Jess takes the risks, especially when she claims to know better. Being aware of a risk doesn't mean anything if you don't actively avoid it.

You'd think the 'sleep apnea' episode would scare her into taking extra precautions, not take more risks. Dumbass.
Last edited by fortwendy on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

KittyKax wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:
Ilovecoffee wrote:Am I the only one that sees a problem with her filming in the twins classroom with other people’s kids and uploading them to YouTube where she has half a million subs? Maybe it’s just me.. but she should have blurred the children’s faces.
This has bothered me in the past. When people have commented on it Jess has said she can film in public - but school isn't public. I'd hate it if one of those kid's has a protection order or is in a custody battle etc and she puts their safety on the line for her vlog. Either way it's weird to film other peoples kids without their parent's permission for the internet.
When I was doing my student teaching in a middle school the kids are actually given release forms that parents need to sign in order to give permission for the students to be filmed. I don't know if this was because my school accepts a lot of student teachers(we're required to film for our edTPA) or that we're a school in Los Angeles so obviously a lot of filming is done in the area. But maybe Jess asked the teacher ahead of time and the kids have the forms that say they can be filmed? But it all depends on how well Jess's youtube career is known to the community(considering she announces herself as Jessica 'JessFam" Scube). For all people know she's just filming it for her personal use which usually most don't have a problem with.

I wish she'd at least address it in a video, if anything just a quick bit saying "Yes I sent a letter to parents to get permission" or "The school sends out a waiver" "Any kids who can't be filmed I try not to" etc.

If you look at the teachers when they are at school it always looks like they are posing for a photo, they probably have no idea she is filming and posting to youtube. Even my 9 year old asked why she was filming in school. Someone should send a letter to the school and make them aware that this lunatic is posting other peoples children online and secretly filming parent teacher conferences.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Okay, I am pretty new to JesssFam and have a question, and I know Jess won't answer it. What happened with Drake? How did that go down? And does he see the boys?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

in the video where she filmed in the classrooms for the award she blurred out the teachers' shirts but the kids still had their school shirts uncensored

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Hilarious how she’s sweating about YouTube demonetizing channels. Uh yeah dumb shits...maybe you shouldn’t rely on your kids as your main source of income.

The gigantic bag of tortilla chips sitting on the floor with crumbs covering the carpet was disgusting. They seriously live like pigs.

She watches the kids out the window while they play in the front yard? What the actual fuckkkkk? I personally don’t let my kids play in the street but it’s one thing to let kids do it while you’re outside with them...but sitting your ass on the couch on the computer while they’re out front? Insane

She is a fucking idiot. There have been SO many cases of close distance abductions lately. I watch over my kids like a hawk. Looks like she is not very keen on her kids life and safety.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Notreal5 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 16205b.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... d177ef.jpg[/img]

She commented on it

I have to give her props for usually admitting when she’s wrong and called out for it. Hopefully she really does stop forward facing addie.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Excruciating to lean over? Probably because you had 2 too many crotch goblins !!!! Stop going to Taco Bell and put that $$ towards fixing your saggy gut

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 4ecc97.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 887991.jpg[/img]

Beer bottles laying around in two consecutive vlogs & the night before they were drinking when the friends came over Image just kinda interesting if stabby is drinking every night lol

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 4ecc97.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 887991.jpg[/img]

Beer bottles laying around in two consecutive vlogs & the night before they were drinking when the friends came over Image just kinda interesting if stabby is drinking every night lol

My step dad drinks two beers every night. Some people just need it to wined down every night, kinda like a sleeping pill.

Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

A few days late but for the love of god why does jess insist on pretending that she thinks santa is real in her christmas budget video. cant she just put a disclaimer in case parents watch with their kids in the room (which seems like a kind of silly concern anyway) instead of being like "yeah sometimes i call santa at the north pole to ask what he got for my kids beforehand :)" it makes her look like an idiot.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

On one hand maybe children like to watch the videos so she doesn't want to spoil Santa for them. But on the other hand her husband constantly makes innuendos about her and she's doing the splits every 5 minutes. If your children are young enough to still believe in Santa then they're probably too young to watch Jessica. :lol:
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

in the faq in her new video she basically said "lilia never asks questions about drake because it doesnt make sense to ask question about something thats not affecting your daily life" ummm?? having this second father figure living in her house and then suddenly disappearing one day didnt affect her daily life??
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

So YouTube is demonetizing family channels and even though I don't think Jess deserves that at all I think it's a good thing she is shaken awake and realizes that this is her only income, her only way to support her family, and that maybe it's not such a great thing she is so dependant on YouTube. They can change their policy any time. Maybe it's time to start thinking about Plan B.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

KLothbrock wrote:Okay, I am pretty new to JesssFam and have a question, and I know Jess won't answer it. What happened with Drake? How did that go down? And does he see the boys?

She claims everything was perfect and out of the blue Drake texted her from his softball game and told her he is leaving.

He claims she was never cleaning up, they were always yelling and fighting and he left for the good of the boys.

Make what you will. Personally I think neither is telling the whole truth but Drake is closer to it (not the "for the boys' sake" crap, clearly he doesn't care that much about the boys)
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)

Return to “JesssFam”