JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by OkayBih »

Roisin wrote:in the faq in her new video she basically said "lilia never asks questions about drake because it doesnt make sense to ask question about something thats not affecting your daily life" ummm?? having this second father figure living in her house and then suddenly disappearing one day didnt affect her daily life??
I'm sure she asked about him at the beginning. And I'm sure she was really affected by this drama in Jess' life. I remember well, right after Drake left the second time, Jessica would film her weekly pregnancy updates and Lilia would just sit on her lap, stare and cry. I know some kids do that, but knowing this happened right after Drake left, I'm assuming it was because of that.
She grew up though, she's in school, she has other interests. Not just mom and dad, so I highly doubt she's asking about Drake.
Like really now, she grew out of it. She has her dad everyday with her.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

AbbyClare wrote:So YouTube is demonetizing family channels and even though I don't think Jess deserves that at all I think it's a good thing she is shaken awake and realizes that this is her only income, her only way to support her family, and that maybe it's not such a great thing she is so dependant on YouTube. They can change their policy any time. Maybe it's time to start thinking about Plan B.
I actually hope it hits her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

AbbyClare wrote:So YouTube is demonetizing family channels and even though I don't think Jess deserves that at all I think it's a good thing she is shaken awake and realizes that this is her only income, her only way to support her family, and that maybe it's not such a great thing she is so dependant on YouTube. They can change their policy any time. Maybe it's time to start thinking about Plan B.
I agree that Jess should start pursuing her education more seriously. But she has really boxed herself in with all these kids. Let's assume Jess gets credentialed to teach in a public school in Modesto and Chris does what he did before (contracting work here and there and warehouse work). So she makes $45000 and he makes $35000. They are going to really struggle to support their family on those wages. She won't be going out to Texas Roadhouse so much!
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Chris constant drinking is probably to ease the thought of having to go back to work if YouTube demonitize the channel.....think of the stress of having to support a wife who spends money like it’s going out of fashion,2 cars,a mortgage,fuel to collect his own boys,support 7 kids,jess eat out bill,all these home renovations,bills,Costco trips,yeah I’d probably drink too

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Well if YouTube is demonetizing family channels, it’ll be a good day. Kids will stop being exploited for a quick buck because their parent/parents are too lazy to get a goddamn job.

Please let this happen.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

On one hand, I hope YouTube demonetizes MOST of the family channels. But then the kids will suffer. It's not their fault that their parents rely so heavily on YouTube. Everything would change for them if that happened.
I feel like most family channels are SO dependent on YouTube money, it's actually kind of sad. Why rely on something that's always changing? This gig WILL NOT last forever. It could end next week.
They're probably sweating at the fact that they'll have to go and get a "real" job in the real world or go back to college.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I will never stop laughing if her videos get demonitised. From what I've read YouTube is targeting family channels that exploit kids, especially if they are shown hurt, embarrassed or scared. Jess should be very worried, plenty of her videos not only show those things, but use them in the thumbnail to try and generate views.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Plus I love how outraged Jess was that she could be 'laid off despite having done nothing wrong'. Does she seriously not know that people lose their jobs that way all the time when companies change policies or cut back?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Shawn2011 wrote:Plus I love how outraged Jess was that she could be 'laid off despite having done nothing wrong'. Does she seriously not know that people lose their jobs that way all the time when companies change policies or cut back?
Done nothing wrong?
How about:
Scaring the kids
Exaggerating blood on Lilia in a thumbnail
Clickbait at the expense of the kids

I mean I could go on and on. But this is Jessss. She is NEVER at fault. Someone else is ALWAYS to blame.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

deannaroseo wrote:On one hand, I hope YouTube demonetizes MOST of the family channels. But then the kids will suffer. It's not their fault that their parents rely so heavily on YouTube. Everything would change for them if that happened.
I feel like most family channels are SO dependent on YouTube money, it's actually kind of sad. Why rely on something that's always changing? This gig WILL NOT last forever. It could end next week.
They're probably sweating at the fact that they'll have to go and get a "real" job in the real world or go back to college.
Eh, I think anyone who relied on youtube as a job and failed to make any provisions/savings/investments is a huge idiot because monetized channels were so OBVIOUSLY not going to last more than say, a decade at absolute most. And even then your kids grow up into teenagers and then you have no content so I guess that makes them twice as stupid. I think most families will be ok because they have adult parents who had jobs before youtube and will be able to work again, no one needs to be rich. But I do worry for kids like Jess's because growing up with four siblings in a town like Modesto on the income Jess will be able to provide...that's a recipe for disaster right there.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

KLothbrock wrote:Okay, I am pretty new to JesssFam and have a question, and I know Jess won't answer it. What happened with Drake? How did that go down? And does he see the boys?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
He cheated on her when she was pregnant with the twins, they divorced and came back together for the twins’ birth, then she took a pregnancy test ‘just in case’ before drinking and found out she was pregnant with landen and he told her « you’re trapping me!! », then one day he sent her a text saying he can’t pretend anymore and left. Landen was born and 4 months later Chris was in the picture and Natalie was pregnant with airabella.

Drake’s side of the story is that he cheated on her and regretted it so he went to therapy for that but she cheated on him just to go back at him, then she trapped him with another pregnancy even if he was working to afford for her Lilia and the twins and life was already hard with a toddler and two babies. He claims their apartment was always a huge mess and they were always arguing so he left before the baby’s birth because they were just going to damage the kids. He also says that she is very controlling.

There is also screenshots evidence that she slept with her then best friend’s boyfriend just because she wanted to get back at her friend because her and her boyfriend stayed close to drake due to sports events after he and Jess split. I’m not sure if that happened when they were still together or after they definitely split tho. Either way there were just two immature assholes playing family and bringing innocent kids into their mess of a life.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

KLothbrock wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 4ecc97.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 887991.jpg[/img]

Beer bottles laying around in two consecutive vlogs & the night before they were drinking when the friends came over Image just kinda interesting if stabby is drinking every night lol

My step dad drinks two beers every night. Some people just need it to wined down every night, kinda like a sleeping pill.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Dependence on alcohol isn’t a good thing imo lol. Hopefully Chris isn’t drinking more than one or two almost nights since they’re still cosleeping.

OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

[video][/video]

Found this. Glad it's still up.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Notreal5 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 16205b.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... d177ef.jpg[/img]

She commented on it

If she walked them every day I doubt she'd be getting this heavy.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess continues to do dangerous things because they are easier for her. Oh her stomach hurts too much to lean over or is it her back...yet she'll fling herself into the air and do the splits to grab attention away from the kids Uh huh.

Chris shouldn't be drinking at all when they're co-sleeping. The fact they both drink and co-sleep and she almost died etc etc They don't care it's about what's easiest for them big surprise. Youtube demonetizing them. Most Youtubers saw the way things were going years ago and diversified. Other jobs, investing money, books, merch lines etc. Chris could always go back to working full time and she could switch the focus of her vlogs to her and what she's doing all day while Chris works and not on filming the kids etc.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

olemama wrote:
I agree that Jess should start pursuing her education more seriously. But she has really boxed herself in with all these kids. Let's assume Jess gets credentialed to teach in a public school in Modesto and Chris does what he did before (contracting work here and there and warehouse work). So she makes $45000 and he makes $35000. They are going to really struggle to support their family on those wages. She won't be going out to Texas Roadhouse so much!
Where I live, teachers start at 50k per year. But at the same time you have to have a squeaky clean record and no modifications and obviously no trashy birth videos

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

There are so many comments about how advanced the kids are..... seriously?! I can't understand them half of the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The go to way to suck up to a youtuber is to say their kid is advanced for their age.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Tbh I could see Lilia not asking about it because she’s already overheard Jess/fam talking about it

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

This is a little late, but in her new "Christmas Budget" video, she made the comment "I feel like this is an investment... for their future", talking about their gifts this year.
Uh... Girl where?! These gifts better be high quality and useful AF. If there's mostly plastic shit like the Minecraft swords that she spent 75% of their budget on last year that were NEVER EVER seen again, then she's an idiot.
This should be good.

Return to “JesssFam”