BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

She also hasn't left the couch since Asher has been born. I think it was more because she hit depression once Bryce cheated and she was so used to being down that she just never picked herself back up along with the fact she never has time to lose the baby weight before getting pregnant again. I think if she motivated herself she could get back down again but she is never going to have time to focus on that if she continues to get pregnant so often and never does anything.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Whale alert

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missskristyy »

Bryce cheated on her?! UPDATE PLEASE.

I could have sworn there was a time where she was a “lesbian” and dating a girl....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

missskristyy wrote:Bryce cheated on her?! UPDATE PLEASE.

I could have sworn there was a time where she was a “lesbian” and dating a girl....

I actually think it was before she had Asher but I'm not certain of the time frame. I know he supposedly beat her when she was pregnant with Asher though (I think he was doing it in his sleep? or something) and there was a time where she made him take her to his work so that way everyone knew he was married but he was afraid he would get fired if he brought her or something. I'm not 100% positive of dates and everything because that's been awhile. I know she left Bryce when he would beat her and then she was dating a girl for awhile (and someone posted about how that their friend was the actual dad of Emrys) she got pregnant with Emrys when she was dating the girl but claimed she was sleeping with Bryce on the side. She was planning on living with Bryce while having a girlfriend but you see where that went. It's all so messed up and like some drama from a soap opera.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

missskristyy wrote:Bryce cheated on her?! UPDATE PLEASE.

Ahh, found where she posted it. I think awhile back after she had Emrys someone said that she caught Bryce having sex with someone in the kids bed too? I really don't know but I think he cheated after these were posted too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

ohmygosh soooo dramatic in those posts. she dies during labor with each kid.... clearly her kids don’t matter if she went back to this “cheater” so he could only yet again knock her up. but she got her PRINCESS, so her ass bet be staying with him now.

IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

So did she throw the other kids in the trash, or???
missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

IAmTheNight wrote:So did she throw the other kids in the trash, or???
LMAO Image

IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

Am I the only one who can see her just taking the girl and leaving Bryce with the boys?
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IAmTheNight wrote:Am I the only one who can see her just taking the girl and leaving Bryce with the boys?

I can totally see it. It wouldn't be the first time she left him and it has never bothered her to pawn the boys off to her mom. From things she's posted before she doesn't (or at least didn't) have a very good relationship with Bryce's family and she grew up in a bad home life herself and ran away as a teenager. If she had such a horrible life with her mom why does it not bother her to leave her kids with her?
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

mamamayhem14 wrote:
IAmTheNight wrote:Am I the only one who can see her just taking the girl and leaving Bryce with the boys?

I can totally see it. It wouldn't be the first time she left him and it has never bothered her to pawn the boys off to her mom. From things she's posted before she doesn't (or at least didn't) have a very good relationship with Bryce's family and she grew up in a bad home life herself and ran away as a teenager. If she had such a horrible life with her mom why does it not bother her to leave her kids with her?

She is adopted

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:
mamamayhem14 wrote:

She is adopted

Yeah but from what I gathered she was adopted at around 3 or younger I think.
SweetieAndi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetieAndi »

I think it’s absolutely disgusting that we have to comment about her weight gain and someone even called her a whale. SHE JUST HAD A BABY. I get that many of us do not like her but that is terrible to bash on a mother because of her weight and call her names like that. I gained 50 pounds with my daughter. If you expect anyone to bounce back immediately after having a child, you are crazy. She had her kids back to back. She’s gonna be bigger, just like a lot of people. No need to call her a whale. Comment on her parenting, her personality, whatever, but how she OR her children look is another thing entirely. Very rude. I’m not her biggest fan but I feel that was insanely uncalled for regardless of who she is. People can not control how they look. Same with children. I feel that calling children ugly is absolutely terrible. Keep that to yourself. They are innocent children.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SweetieAndi wrote:I think it’s absolutely disgusting that we have to comment about her weight gain and someone even called her a whale. SHE JUST HAD A BABY. I get that many of us do not like her but that is terrible to bash on a mother because of her weight and call her names like that. I gained 50 pounds with my daughter. If you expect anyone to bounce back immediately after having a child, you are crazy. She had her kids back to back. She’s gonna be bigger, just like a lot of people. No need to call her a whale. Comment on her parenting, her personality, whatever, but how she OR her children look is another thing entirely. Very rude. I’m not her biggest fan but I feel that was insanely uncalled for regardless of who she is. People can not control how they look. Same with children. I feel that calling children ugly is absolutely terrible. Keep that to yourself. They are innocent children.

Although I kind of agree despite the fact that pretty much every thread from Tayler's to Jess' talk about looks and their body type I want to add that Becca got pregnant back to back on PURPOSE because she wanted a girl. I've never seen her put any effort into trying to lose any weight but it's her body so whatever but my biggest problem with her is not her weight or how she looks but my biggest issues IS her parenting (or lack there of), her NEED and obsession with having a girl when she doesn't even give the boys any attention, and the fact she has lied so much. She's the one that got herself in the position of getting pregnant which is ultimately what brought on her weight. Nobody forced her to have kid after kid when she doesn't take care of them to begin with. I really don't pity her.
SweetieAndi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetieAndi »

mamamayhem14 wrote:
SweetieAndi wrote:I think it’s absolutely disgusting that we have to comment about her weight gain and someone even called her a whale. SHE JUST HAD A BABY. I get that many of us do not like her but that is terrible to bash on a mother because of her weight and call her names like that. I gained 50 pounds with my daughter. If you expect anyone to bounce back immediately after having a child, you are crazy. She had her kids back to back. She’s gonna be bigger, just like a lot of people. No need to call her a whale. Comment on her parenting, her personality, whatever, but how she OR her children look is another thing entirely. Very rude. I’m not her biggest fan but I feel that was insanely uncalled for regardless of who she is. People can not control how they look. Same with children. I feel that calling children ugly is absolutely terrible. Keep that to yourself. They are innocent children.

Although I kind of agree despite the fact that pretty much every thread from Tayler's to Jess' talk about looks and their body type I want to add that Becca got pregnant back to back on PURPOSE because she wanted a girl. I've never seen her put any effort into trying to lose any weight but it's her body so whatever but my biggest problem with her is not her weight or how she looks but my biggest issues IS her parenting (or lack there of), her NEED and obsession with having a girl when she doesn't even give the boys any attention, and the fact she has lied so much. She's the one that got herself in the position of getting pregnant which is ultimately what brought on her weight. Nobody forced her to have kid after kid when she doesn't take care of them to begin with. I really don't pity her.
I totally get that. I don’t pity her. I just think it’s wrong to be calling children ugly and calling someone a whale. Regardless of who it is. Yes, she is terrible at parenting her children. I will 1000000% agree with that. Getting pregnant back to back because she never had her girl absolutely killed me. Those kids are basically trash to her now, I’m sure. She is a shit person. But I truthfully feel as if bringing looks and weight into it has nothing to do with how she parents her kids or lives her life. That’s just bullshit to me. There’s no reason to be targeting her children and calling them ugly either.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't agree with calling her a whale and I do believe in time she will lose a lot of her weight especially if this really is her last child. I mean, I will admit I've not always been nice about what I've said. We will all grow up get wrinkles and be saggy. Looks fade but I guess for me I don't see her as some beautiful human because of how crappy she treats her kids which makes me pick her apart more - probably same for other people.

As far as her kids being called ugly it is sad but we all have different opinions. Their features are going to change a lot within the next 10 years. I will proudly admit I was one ugly child (I mean I'm still not an attractive adult) but my features have changed and so will theirs. I know many people that look back at their pictures from back when they were young and say that they were ugly and most wouldn't get offended if someone agreed that they were. They are kids and they are innocent and can't help with features/genetics they inherited but people still have opinions about it even if we don't agree. I do think that Asher will grow up and be the cutest though despite how people say he looks now. I just hate how much she over looks him. :/
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Kaden is always zoned out watching the TV or a iPad. I feel so bad for him. On her insta story it’s like he has no clue what’s going on around him he’s so zoned out.
I wonder, if she actually spent time with the boys playing and teaching them & limited TV time if they would have a IEP (not 100% sure that’s what it’s called). Then things she sad stated the boys can’t do or scored really low on were things they should be learning through play and just being kids..
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Thank you.

Becca drives me nuts but that’s low.

missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

mac-n-cheese wrote:

Thank you.

We’re talking about all the weight she’s gained throughout all the pregnancies. And how she complains about it but doesn’t do anything

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

missskristyy wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:

Thank you.

We’re talking about all the weight she’s gained throughout all the pregnancies. And how she complains about it but doesn’t do anything

So that makes it okay to call her a whale???
No...

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”