BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by marshmellow »

I feel he threw up cause he was glued to ipad the whole time he was traveling. Reading/watching electronics for long periods while driving can make some people dizzy/pukish.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

marshmellow wrote:I feel he threw up cause he was glued to ipad the whole time he was traveling. Reading/watching electronics for long periods while driving can make some people dizzy/pukish.
I get super carsick with electronics too :( but didn’t he barf after they had already been in Ohio for a while and had dinner with her dad? Hopefully he isn’t really sick because what a nightmare to have to deal with right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Amelia322 »

He didn’t throw up during 6-7 trip on iPad but hours later at dinner? She kept looking away while talking about him throwing up I don’t think she planned on telling us and was shocked when Nolan told the camera..but then again I’m sure it’s an easy edit if she didn’t want us to know...

“Nolan say bye to every body...”

*Nolan looks around nobody there*

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am sure he had the ipad during dinner and the ride home though to. He probably had the ipad for like 10 hours today. I wouldnt be surpirsed if that is what did it, or just the overall day itself. Crappy greasy food, ipad while driving, getting over sickness, long day etc...
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

That kid is probably so over stimulated. He probably would have been better served to have food in the hotel, a bath and bed...not sit in a restaurant. Did she pack hotel food? Cereal, bread and sandwich stuff, water and juice boxes etc.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:That kid is probably so over stimulated. He probably would have been better served to have food in the hotel, a bath and bed...not sit in a restaurant. Did she pack hotel food? Cereal, bread and sandwich stuff, water and juice boxes etc.
They aren't staying in a hotel. They are at her sisters.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

webby wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Doesn't Harlow have a lot of clothes? It seems like she's always in pajamas.
she's been in pajamas literally since the day she was born. outfits are only for photo ops
speaking of which I see Britney hasn't posted the 11th month pic today since she's driving. it's probably some ugly Old Navy Christmas dress

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
I kept my babies in stretchy footed sleepers/pajamas all the time. They wore lightweight when the weather was warm and heavyweight in the winter. When the babies were mobile, they protected their knees and feet and they were soft and comfy. When we went outside and the babies crawled/walked in our yard, the sleepers prevented bug bites, scratches. My babies loved to rip off their clothing and the sleepers put a stop to that!!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

olemama wrote:
webby wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Doesn't Harlow have a lot of clothes? It seems like she's always in pajamas.
she's been in pajamas literally since the day she was born. outfits are only for photo ops
speaking of which I see Britney hasn't posted the 11th month pic today since she's driving. it's probably some ugly Old Navy Christmas dress

I kept my babies in stretchy footed sleepers/pajamas all the time. They wore lightweight when the weather was warm and heavyweight in the winter. When the babies were mobile, they protected their knees and feet and they were soft and comfy. When we went outside and the babies crawled/walked in our yard, the sleepers prevented bug bites, scratches. My babies loved to rip off their clothing and the sleepers put a stop to that!!
i think the weird thing with Britney is that she blows a ton of money on outfits that Harlow wears once and then pajamas the rest of the time. Like why buy real outfits you know?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 78427c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 818989.jpg[/img]

Uhhh idk how Britney doesn’t have alarms going off about desperate Dani... so creepy

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

marshmellow wrote:Lush is a pricey brand and so she HAD to use them. In this way hoping they sponsor her and send free shit.
Bitch is trying SO hard for Target to sponsor her.

Lush does YouTube sponsorships and sends them out to f*ckwads like Brittany??
(i hope not)
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Kish wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Lush is a pricey brand and so she HAD to use them. In this way hoping they sponsor her and send free shit.
Bitch is trying SO hard for Target to sponsor her.

Lush does YouTube sponsorships and sends them out to f*ckwads like Brittany??
(i hope not)
Tarte did. Brit never wore anything Tarte...but I guess it works because all she flaunts now is Tarte makeup
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

It amazes me how often she puts her kids in dangerous situations. We all know that she vlogs/snapchats and drives with the kids in the car. Now in the most recent vlog, she lets Nolan play in the parking lot of a rest area, and turns her back for extended periods of time to film Harlow in the car. People are crazy drivers at rest stops, and she was parked right by the exit to get back on the highway where people will start really accelerating.

All the comments from people saying "glad you made it there safely!" Well no thanks to how she drives and parents, but all because she's lucky as hell nothing terrible happened as a result of her negligence.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:It amazes me how often she puts her kids in dangerous situations. We all know that she vlogs/snapchats and drives with the kids in the car. Now in the most recent vlog, she lets Nolan play in the parking lot of a rest area, and turns her back for extended periods of time to film Harlow in the car. People are crazy drivers at rest stops, and she was parked right by the exit to get back on the highway where people will start really accelerating.

All the comments from people saying "glad you made it there safely!" Well no thanks to how she drives and parents, but all because she's lucky as hell nothing terrible happened as a result of her negligence.
Yes! I wanted to comment on that but forgot. No matter where you are, don't turn your back on your toddler but I agree! People are NOT looking out for toddlers in such a place! They are worries about merging back onto the fucking highway.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

please demonetize her. she's asking for it
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b3a252.jpg[/img]

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

webby wrote:please demonetize her. she's asking for it
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b3a252.jpg[/img]

This is disgusting Image Does anyone know if you can email YouTube?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

maybe we can flag the video?

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She is such a fucking idiot. Who jokes around their baby like that ? Especially when she has a boy with a life threatening condition. Such a clickbait whore.

I HATE it when people use their kids to get views.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

"I don't know if all of the coffee in the world could fix me." Says the bitch who drinks creamer with a drop of coffee. Whenever I am exhausted to hell and back, I drink water and black coffee. Like, stfu Brittany.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You can definitely report the video and leav a comment in the report. Her last two videos actually really need to be reported. The vlogging and driving and turning her back on Nolan.... yikes
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

Far out that title is cringe worthy!!
And Nolan with the iPad sitting right there while he’s colouring.. she’s got him so addicted that he can’t even colour without the iPad playing!!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”