2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by _809lovely »

amandathcommanda wrote:That moment when I thought I was watching a brittney vlog during her opening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same xD
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

talkingtrash wrote:
Kish wrote:
talkingtrash wrote:I feel bad cause she probably spent a good amount of money on the videographer and girl did an awful job. Every time I watch it that's all I can think.. Every single shot she took started out unfocused as hell.. looked crappy and amateur..it was a bunch of stop and go shots and they were all unfocused. Just awful! Who wants to watch such an important moment go from unfocused to clear, unfocused to clear. Ugh.. I'd be pissed!

I think it was a relative who did the filming for her, a cousin of hers who was also present during the birth

I don't know.. She kept saying "I have a videographer. Gotta call the videographer." It made it seem as if she hired a separate person. You'd think if it was a cousin she'd mention that at some point. But it could have been w cousin,I don't know for sure.

There definitely was another woman in the delivery room, and at the time the users of this forum were wondering if she might be her doula – it was her cousin though, who rarely appeared on camera (coincidentally in e.g. birthday vlogs; she seemed to avoid the camera) (hey, I used to be a big fan of V’s, so I remember this :D !)
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

classof2015 wrote:Maybe everyone she invited was sick or couldn't make it. So she had no choice to postpone it.

Also I wonder why she hasn't taken lily to see coco. I saw it last night and it was so cute.

Maybe because the story is rooted in Latin American culture, which might something she wants to avoid to expose to Lily :lol: jk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

So basically all that the recent vlog told me is that Charlie doesn't have his vaccines, because babies are protected by 6 months old.... Idiot. She is such an uneducated idiot. All because of that one stupid incident at 2 months old that wasn't even that big of a deal... also if it really is Dani that didn't vaccinate her kids, that is even more of a reason to dislike her. I mean, who else does V hang out with?
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

applebutter_dreams wrote:So basically all that the recent vlog told me is that Charlie doesn't have his vaccines, because babies are protected by 6 months old.... Idiot. She is such an uneducated idiot. All because of that one stupid incident at 2 months old that wasn't even that big of a deal... also if it really is Dani that didn't vaccinate her kids, that is even more of a reason to dislike her. I mean, who else does V hang out with?
I’m pretty sure you can still get whooping cough even if you’ve been vaccinated. And I hate desperate Dani but in her recent vlog she took her kids to get their shots

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I don't think Charlie was sick. Her 8 guests cancelled on her and the only people attending would've been Nona and Vs dad so she had to reschedule, my pediatrician always gives us results for RSV or whooping cough in office. Doesn't call DAYS later. Looked more like Charlie's 1yr check up. But I was skipping through most of the vlog so idk lol I think she postponed because Brittany wasn't going to go so that was a deal breaker for Vanessa, that's like half her guests.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

applebutter_dreams wrote:So basically all that the recent vlog told me is that Charlie doesn't have his vaccines, because babies are protected by 6 months old.... Idiot. She is such an uneducated idiot. All because of that one stupid incident at 2 months old that wasn't even that big of a deal... also if it really is Dani that didn't vaccinate her kids, that is even more of a reason to dislike her. I mean, who else does V hang out with?
Which incident at 2 months ?
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Jeybee27 wrote:I don't think Charlie was sick. Her 8 guests cancelled on her and the only people attending would've been Nona and Vs dad so she had to reschedule, my pediatrician always gives us results for RSV or whooping cough in office. Doesn't call DAYS later. Looked more like Charlie's 1yr check up. But I was skipping through most of the vlog so idk lol I think she postponed because Brittany wasn't going to go so that was a deal breaker for Vanessa, that's like half her guests.
Same, I agree. Brittany wasn’t coming and she’s the only reason Vanessa even puts on a show for anything, so she had to cancel.

ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

I haven't been following to closely, who's desperate Dani??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

ihartcatz wrote:I haven't been following to closely, who's desperate Dani??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Dani from the buenobunch on YT. She hangs out with Brit and V all the time.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

amandathcommanda wrote:That moment when I thought I was watching a brittney vlog during her opening

lol.. at least better than that lameass music she uses in all her vlogs.

Does anyone know which is that shitty song she uses all the time "tururu tururu turu" something.
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Totesmagotes wrote:
Charlie got some shot awhile back and then the doctors office called her later in the day to say he had to come back and get the shot because the first one was tainted or something? I can't quite remember

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

Why were her 2 small childern bouncing around the front seat if her car not in car seats or even seatbelts...
I dont care how slow youre driving. Not safe.

Has she addressed breastfeeding/formula? Or have we seen it before? I saw a few comments on the video but havent been keeping up too much lately.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Totesmagotes wrote:

They gave him a shot that was left out for an hour.
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
I’m pretty sure you can still get whooping cough even if you’ve been vaccinated. And I hate desperate Dani but in her recent vlog she took her kids to get their shots

You can, although the symptoms are far less severe and that's why it's recommended for babies. The DTaP vaccine is given at 2,4, and 6 months with updates at 15 to 18 months. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Vanessa neglected to stay up to date with his vaccines because she's dumb as hell. She definitely seems like an anti-vaxxer.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

WTF is up with her driving without the kids in their carseats ? Wonder why no one is picking her on that ? She may be driving slowly but all it takes is a distracted asshole (Just like her) vlogging and driving or talking in phone and not paying attention. Or some idiot who drives in 40 at a 25 zone ! sheesh
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

marshmellow wrote:WTF is up with her driving without the kids in their carseats ? Wonder why no one is picking her on that ? She may be driving slowly but all it takes is a distracted asshole (Just like her) vlogging and driving or talking in phone and not paying attention. Or some idiot who drives in 40 at a 25 zone ! sheesh
Mocalyn said something about it too! I agree though, that's just stupid and reckless. She is so dumb and why is her mom enabling that behavior? Don't they fear car accidents?

Also.. totally not related but Charles is not cute at all. He's starting to look more and more like Vanessa every day.

OH AND ANOTHER THING! Why is she filming the fucking doctors appointment? I would be so pissed if I was that nurse and saw my ass in clear view in Vanessa's video!
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

marshmellow wrote:WTF is up with her driving without the kids in their carseats ? Wonder why no one is picking her on that ? She may be driving slowly but all it takes is a distracted asshole (Just like her) vlogging and driving or talking in phone and not paying attention. Or some idiot who drives in 40 at a 25 zone ! sheesh
Where I live we have a Christmas light display in a park. People pay and drive through slowly to see the lights and most of the kids are riding unbuckled and/or on their parents laps. It looks like she went to something similar in her area. She probably let them ride that way because everyone else was doing it.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Omg someone please get this girl some brow and makeup tips
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Several people in the comments called her out on it.

Return to “2011teenagemom”