E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

LittleRus
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by LittleRus »

Why did no one go over to Julie to congratulate her??? That was so awkward to watch. Ellie knew what they were having so she had to yell it out before people could process it for themselves?! Watching it for a second time, I just watched Julie and her body language was so uncomfortable especially as her sisters and everyone are hysterically laughing. It was just so bizarre- as time went on I kept thinking "when are they going to go hug the poor girl and put the focus back on her??"
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

I feel so bad for Jackson. He's still so young and should very much be ego-centric at this point, but seems overly fixated on Ellie. Every vlog that happens to acknowledge or praise him, is about how he is somehow being attentive to her during her pregnancy. It isn't common for a 4 year old to be that invested in his mother's feelings, pregnancy, new baby, etc. It's like that's the only time she will recognize him. He is a little boy, with real interests himself. She doesn't worry about how he is feeling, or if he is worried about becoming a big brother again. It's all about her, all the time. Jackson is being groomed for a life of abuse catering to his mother, and this just isn't ok. I know a lot of people don't see it, but for me it's become the elephant in the room and it's heartbreaking.
superkk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by superkk »

That gender reveal made me sad for Julie. It was a perfect example of the family dynamic. Nobody even paid any attention to Julie in what was supposed to be her moment. They are so predictable - even Chad seemed off, almost annoyed. Julie literally just said, “I’m so happy” in this picture, sure doesn’t look like it! This is probably a glimpse into her entire life with these 3 as her sisters. Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 44d2f8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I have that same rug .. Id let julie have mine if she rolls Ellie up in hers and dumps her off a mou-en

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

LittleRus wrote:Why did no one go over to Julie to congratulate her??? That was so awkward to watch. Ellie knew what they were having so she had to yell it out before people could process it for themselves?! Watching it for a second time, I just watched Julie and her body language was so uncomfortable especially as her sisters and everyone are hysterically laughing. It was just so bizarre- as time went on I kept thinking "when are they going to go hug the poor girl and put the focus back on her??"
Between Ellie yelling out the gender like it was *her* gender reveal and Bonnie's slip-up and everyone's subsequent reaction to it, there seemed to be very little attention paid to Julie and the new baby in that moment. Ruby, Ellie, and Bonnie all seem to have big personalities (for better or for worse) while Julie seems to get lost in the shuffle. This probably was compounded by the fact that Julie lived out of state for so long. Personally I preferred Ellie and Jared's gender reveal with them just telling people individually rather than popping a balloon or having everyone do pop out streamers or any other over-the-top thing that is trendy right now. This was Julie and Landon's first attempt at a "gender reveal" video since they started doing YouTube as a "career" and it kind of fell flat. Filming it for YouTube certainly comes with added pressure to get the right footage and get the right reaction.
Edie Smith
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Edie Smith »

Is anyone else annoyed it's a boy? Ellie will forever be Jared's favorite girl and the princess of the family. She probably would have been SO jealous of a girl.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

superkk wrote:That gender reveal made me sad for Julie. It was a perfect example of the family dynamic. Nobody even paid any attention to Julie in what was supposed to be her moment. They are so predictable - even Chad seemed off, almost annoyed. Julie literally just said, “I’m so happy” in this picture, sure doesn’t look like it! This is probably a glimpse into her entire life with these 3 as her sisters. Image //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 44d2f8.jpg

I agree Chad seemed pissed. He made it no secret he wanted Ellie to have a girl... Seemed pissed when she was having a boy. So when Ellie announced boy and Julie announced girl.... why would he seemed pissed at that? He's getting a healthy granddaughter.

Their dynamic is extremely bizarre.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:
superkk wrote:That gender reveal made me sad for Julie. It was a perfect example of the family dynamic. Nobody even paid any attention to Julie in what was supposed to be her moment. They are so predictable - even Chad seemed off, almost annoyed. Julie literally just said, “I’m so happy” in this picture, sure doesn’t look like it! This is probably a glimpse into her entire life with these 3 as her sisters. Image //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 44d2f8.jpg

I agree Chad seemed pissed. He made it no secret he wanted Ellie to have a girl... Seemed pissed when she was having a boy. So when Ellie announced boy and Julie announced girl.... why would he seemed pissed at that? He's getting a healthy granddaughter.

Their dynamic is extremely bizarre.
I have a Narcissist in the family and completely understand why Chad might have seemed pissed. It may not be that JE wanted Ellie to have a girl, but that SHE wanted to have one and Julie having one instead was going to be hell for them all. As happy as I'm sure they are for Julie, they probably also feel sorry for themselves if it makes family dynamics more tumultuous.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Not to defend Chad but he and Jennifer were really sick this weekend. He seemed kind of out of it in their vlog so not sure if that had anything to do with him not being as animated as he sometimes can be.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Edie Smith wrote:Is anyone else annoyed it's a boy? Ellie will forever be Jared's favorite girl and the princess of the family. She probably would have been SO jealous of a girl.
Oh yeah. She _says_ she wants a girl, but the reality of another female in the house (besides Penny) would be awful. Who would be the princess when they do their family costume? Can't have 2 Princess Peaches! She LOVES being the princess of the family. And Jared would love having a little girl who wouldn't treat him like crap, so he would likely shower her with affection, and that would make Ellie insane. And no matter what, that girl would be forced to wear pink and play tea party. Even if she wanted to wear flannel and play lacrosse.
That's what cracks me up so much about Missy and her little fantasy daughter. Look at Cassie-- I like Cassie. Better than Missy. But a dainty little pink princess, she isn't. How can Missy be so sure that her daughter would be Rapunzel, and her best friend?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Watching Julie's video I got so excited for Emma to have a sister. And then when Bonnie had her brain fart and forgot Emma. I think that honestly hurt Julie. She's probably felt like her children have missed out on so many family events since they lived out of town for so long and then to have had her daughter be forgotten like that on top of being nervous about hurting Ellie's feelings. It seemed so stressful and disappointing on what's supposed to be an exciting celebration.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Are people really this obsessed with the baby's sex? He's going to be a human being with real feelings. Imagine if he finds out his whole family is disappointed simply because of the fact that he has XY chromosomes instead of XX.
procraftinating
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procraftinating »

Boooooring. Skimmed through their gender reveal vid, and put the naming vid on whilw I cleaned the kitchen countertops tonight. Both were just boring and dull. Why is this family so convinced they are special and interesting that we should be grateful for them "filming their daily lives"? They're so boring and unremarkable!
pwuminhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pwuminhere »

Idk why I couldn't reply to someone's post about the time it takes to edit. I also edit my own vlogs and I film about 1 hour of it. It takes me 1-2 max to get everything edited and about 1 hour for adding in music and some cool montages. I agree with you, it doesn't take the whole day to edit the vlog. Idk why Jared said he edits until 1-2 am. I think it's his poor time management. Also consider he edits videos every day he should know what music fits in with what and already have an idea of what to do before editing. I call bullshit on his end.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

procraftinating wrote:Boooooring. Skimmed through their gender reveal vid, and put the naming vid on whilw I cleaned the kitchen countertops tonight. Both were just boring and dull. Why is this family so convinced they are special and interesting that we should be grateful for them "filming their daily lives"? They're so boring and unremarkable!
Because people keep telling them so!

They are sooo wonderful! So amazing! I really feel bad for the people who think they are the most awesome family in the land...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Bethypooh51 wrote:
Mk1 wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:I felt so bad for her too... she’s just standing there with no expression while her sisters are cackling
We should all send Julie cute little baby girl things — give her the attention she otherwise lacks in her family, while at the same time making Ellie jealous that her sister is getting all these cute little girl things and she’s not. Haha. Just kidding - actually not really! ;)
Omg I was thinking the same thing. Julie’s viewers should shower her with baby girl things. She is so deserving and I do think they have been living a very simple life for a while. I am sure it would be a total blessing for them.
Or better still, send them to Ellie saying. ''I can't find Julie's PO Box no. Can you give her these cute fun girly dresses.'' That'd drive her nuts lol. Mind you, Ellie being Ellie, she's so selfish she'd probably secretly keep them for her definite-soon-to-be-next-baby-girl.

Is anyone a lip reader? I'd love to know what Jennifer said to Julie while the other three sisters were cackling and Ruby stamping her feet with glee, smh. Ellie even ran up and hugged Bonnie at that point and not Julie. Like wtf? Whose gender reveal was it?!
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

queentee20 wrote:
pwuminhere wrote:Idk why I couldn't reply to someone's post about the time it takes to edit. I also edit my own vlogs and I film about 1 hour of it. It takes me 1-2 max to get everything edited and about 1 hour for adding in music and some cool montages. I agree with you, it doesn't take the whole day to edit the vlog. Idk why Jared said he edits until 1-2 am. I think it's his poor time management. Also consider he edits videos every day he should know what music fits in with what and already have an idea of what to do before editing. I call bullshit on his end.
Me too. The most I’ve ever spent on a video was about 6 hours and that’s because my laptop was having issues processing the footage and major storage issues. Someone who has been in the game for YEARS should have his shit together by now. Presets, and all...
Yes and their kids are in bed by 7pm. I always assumed he was playing video games and taking time for himself. Especially since I see other vloggers edit while watching a movie all the time. I get so angry when she says quality time when they spend all their time together and we common folk who work for a living come home after being gone for 10 hours a day still have to cook dinner, wash dishes, do laundry,...etc then go to bed because we have to get up early again to do it all over again. They have lost all sense of reality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Ugh, they should all be ashamed to be associated with this awful company. They only care about the $$$$. What fuckers!

While Canada Goose CEO Celebrates Turning Another Year Older, PETA Draws Attention to the Blood on His Hands (this is from just last month)
https://www.peta.org/blog/canada-goose- ... -surprise/
I can’t take PETA seriously ever since they said Pit Bulls should be euthanized.
http://www.nathanwinograd.com/peta-join ... ationwide/
Maybe this was inaccurate, and PETA was wrongly accused.

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

queentee20 wrote:Idk why but julie’s gender reveal popped up on my home page so I watched it and wow, ellie’s reaction LOL... she showed how upset she was there. I’m wondering did Ellie already know the gender of her baby boy when she found out Julie was having a girl? If so that was a 100% pure jealous reaction....
Yes, she did know. Ellie FaceTimed Julie (while Julie was her ultrasound) to tell her she was having a boy. Then she asked Julie what she was having, and she had literally just found out seconds before. Poor Julie — didn’t even have time for it to sink in that she was having a girl before Ellie had to get involved somehow. And Ellie knew Julie was at her ultrasound...so why not wait a little longer to call her in the first place?
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Mk1 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Idk why but julie’s gender reveal popped up on my home page so I watched it and wow, ellie’s reaction LOL... she showed how upset she was there. I’m wondering did Ellie already know the gender of her baby boy when she found out Julie was having a girl? If so that was a 100% pure jealous reaction....
Yes, she did know. Ellie FaceTimed Julie (while Julie was her ultrasound) to tell her she was having a boy. Then she asked Julie what she was having, and she had literally just found out seconds before. Poor Julie — didn’t even have time for it to sink in that she was having a girl before Ellie had to get involved somehow. And Ellie knew Julie was at her ultrasound...so why not wait a little longer to call her in the first place?
Because SURELY Julie would be DYING to know what Ellie was having no matter what she was doing because it's alllllll about Ellie. I'm sure, rather than focusing on her own ultrasound/sex reveal, Julie was anxiously awaiting that phone call and wouldn't want Ellie to wait an hour or however long until they were done. Eyeroll eyeroll eyeroll.

Jared REALLY needs to stop coddling Ellie, she's become more and more self centered as time passes. It's not cute, it's not supportive spouse behavior in my opinion. It's one thing to be a supportive spouse, it's completely another thing to convince your spouse that the entire world revolves around them.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”