Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

alannah62
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

Unread post by alannah62 »

Ok you sissies from the UK have lost me. Mia? Zara? Is it supposed to be funny that the girl in picture has a purse just like the queen always carries a purse?

Wow that is expensive lucky charms. What is that in US dollars.

Love learning stuff from all you international sissies.
SezziePieBarleyEvers
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SezziePieBarleyEvers »

alannah62 wrote:Ok you sissies from the UK have lost me. Mia? Zara? Is it supposed to be funny that the girl in picture has a purse just like the queen always carries a purse?

Wow that is expensive lucky charms. What is that in US dollars.

Love learning stuff from all you international sissies.
Zara is princess Anne's daughter (Queens daughter) so Zara is her granddaughter & she doesn't have the Princess title. And little Mia is her daughter so the Queens great grandchild. In this pic I believe little Mia simply picked up the queens handbag and they just photographed her with it in the group photo.
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

I just watched a fan-made video posted to the AMU FB page for the girls' birthdays. T&A appeared relaxed, happy, unpretentious, honest & responding with genuine joy when they looked into any of the girls' eyes in the early videos. The change of the past year or so is so stark. All six of them appear no longer happy. Too much makeup on Ashley, too much belly on Tyson, too many negative emotions and behaviors coming out in the girls, too many obviously staged scenes. Only Esme seems to have retained some innocence, at least on the video clips. So, so sad.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

ItIsSunny wrote:I just watched a fan-made video posted to the AMU FB page for the girls' birthdays. T&A appeared relaxed, happy, unpretentious, honest & responding with genuine joy when they looked into any of the girls' eyes in the early videos. The change of the past year or so is so stark. All six of them appear no longer happy. Too much makeup on Ashley, too much belly on Tyson, too many negative emotions and behaviors coming out in the girls, too many obviously staged scenes. Only Esme seems to have retained some innocence, at least on the video clips. So, so sad.
Oh yes. Something went very wrong but I can’t put my finger on exactly when. In their first year, they cooked at home and bathed the girls in the sink. We saw them play with the girls, read to them, and put them to bed. Much more parental interaction. I really think it was when she got into LipShit and the money started rolling in. Then it became the Bison and Ass show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PrincessFrenchFry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessFrenchFry »

Am I allowed to share the private messenger conversation I had with Trashley? I don't know if that is against the rules or not.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

PrincessFrenchFry wrote:Am I allowed to share the private messenger conversation I had with Trashley? I don't know if that is against the rules or not.

I don't know but I hope so! :D
MoMof3boys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoMof3boys »

On Snapchat Bison is driving through the Christmas lights display with Esme on his lap while recording himself! Unbelievable! I don’t care if he’s only doing
10 mph, accidents happen and if that airbag goes off It will kill her instantly!
MoMof3boys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoMof3boys »

Now he has two kids on his lap while driving and recording himself!
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MoMof3boys wrote:On Snapchat Bison is driving through the Christmas lights display with Esme on his lap while recording himself! Unbelievable! I don’t care if he’s only doing
10 mph, accidents happen and if that airbag goes off It will kill her instantly!
And, once again, Screech and Perv ignore the law.....and, the safety of the FF. Evidently, they aren't in the least worried about those pesky laws about texting while driving, no seatbelt, holding a child on the drivers lap in a moving vehicle, leaving kids in cars, alone.....those things are for the unwashed masses. And, notice it's Esme on his lap in danger.....big shrug from Fatass and Trash.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't use Snapchat, so not sure how it works. Is it monitored like YouTube?
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

It seems that I wasn't good enough for the FaceBook group as I now can't access it .... and yes, I have commented a few times over there. Has anyone else been taken out? I have no idea why I'm suddenly not welcome. I've been a member of the Gomi page since way, way back and this site since before it "took off" with everyone coming here when the Gomi thread closed down. I hate, despise and detest the Gardners .... maybe that's not enough to be part of things over there? :?
donitsandsodas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by donitsandsodas »

How has no one snarked on Tyler getting pretty (his words) on the qtk video????!!!!
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not a member of QTK.....what is Perv doing? Dressing in drag?
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

As the Greeds were leaving the store, was that a new toy Esme was holding? The stackable rings toy for a 6 month old? SMH
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Howlin17 wrote:Not a member of QTK.....what is Perv doing? Dressing in drag?
Where was this? Which social media forum? Or are you talking about something else?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Night lady wrote:
Where was this? Which social media forum? Or are you talking about something else?

I guess there is a video on QTK.....Perv says he's "getting pretty"......I'm not a member there.
donitsandsodas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by donitsandsodas »

Cashley puts a full face of makeup on Tyler. I didn't make it through the entire 45 min video, but it was something..... What I'm not quite sure. He looked like he was reeaalllyyy enjoying it!

One person commented that now grain and heavy will know what they will look like with makeup on. And she was a hardcore kad!!!!
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

Does it bother anyone else that Ass and Bison interpret what their kids are feeling/doing? Oh they love it so much. Or she really loves this one. When - in reality - the quads are standing there with blank stares? I think that’s appropriate when they are babies but at this age - they aren’t being taught to share how they really feel. They are being TOLD how they feel. And often I can even tell the dumb ass parents are wrong!

Tonight Ass posts that the kids are enjoying the Christmas show so much that they are bouncing all over the place to catch a glimpse of everything. Perhaps. Or maybe they are fighting over your lap. Or maybe you have absolutely horrendously obnoxious children with no manners that can’t sit still. But they LOVE everything, don’t they?

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Howlin17 wrote:
Night lady wrote:

I guess there is a video on QTK.....Perv says he's "getting pretty"......I'm not a member there.
Oh ok.. I'm not on QTK either

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:Does it bother anyone else that Ass and Bison interpret what their kids are feeling/doing? Oh they love it so much. Or she really loves this one. When - in reality - the quads are standing there with blank stares? I think that’s appropriate when they are babies but at this age - they aren’t being taught to share how they really feel. They are being TOLD how they feel. And often I can even tell the dumb ass parents are wrong!

Tonight Ass posts that the kids are enjoying the Christmas show so much that they are bouncing all over the place to catch a glimpse of everything. Perhaps. Or maybe they are fighting over your lap. Or maybe you have absolutely horrendously obnoxious children with no manners that can’t sit still. But they LOVE everything, don’t they?

Yes and it’s getting worse.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”