Rachelle and Justin

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Britxo wrote:She had a panic attack because she wasn’t nauseous. I’m no pregnancy expert but isn’t stressing yourself out bad for the baby? Especially during the first trimester? Relax, rachelle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup it is bad. She really needs to calm herself down or else she’ll cause a miscarriage herself.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
Britxo wrote:She had a panic attack because she wasn’t nauseous. I’m no pregnancy expert but isn’t stressing yourself out bad for the baby? Especially during the first trimester? Relax, rachelle.

Yup it is bad. She really needs to calm herself down or else she’ll cause a miscarriage herself.

& if the theory of what someone said earlier about maybe the bittersweet thing is twins or one of the twins passing well, giving yourself panic attacks may be the reason why!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Well. She was pregnant with twins but one didn’t progress... other baby has a HB
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Well, the video wasn't really unexpected. Everyone knew there were twins initially but Rachelle got her way and there is now only 1. I love how she left the little bit "They said they might be able to see the 2nd baby next week.... that it happens sometimes and they just can't see the other early on..." Cue next week's video "OMG TOTALLY UNEXPECTED VIDEO"
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I guess losing one baby isn’t sad for her if there’s another there to replace it and yes Rachelle you should feel bad that you’re house is a mess. You’re living there by yourself with nothing to do all day. It shouldn’t even be difficult to keep you’re house clean.

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

People mis pronouncing Lularoe (Where the hell do you read a "rue" !?!?!?!) is actually the bane of my existience even more than people WEARING it.
It looks like giant baby clothes.It's Horrible.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Kinda sick to me that it’s so beyond obvious she’s happy she’s only having one. Could you imagine if the other embryo was measuring the same? We would never hear the end of it. The play by plays would only get worse. The panic attacks would be daily. Now, as harsh as my post may seem I am still happy for her she’s having her rainbow baby. But as we all said before, it’s so obvious she never wanted twins. That’s where I’m getting at!

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Double post.. but of course little miss rachelle always gets what she wants ! ;)

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Called it. Princess got what she wanted

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

People are commenting on her insta about how sorry they are she lost one baby. Ummmm she does NOT care. You can tell

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Britxo wrote:Kinda sick to me that it’s so beyond obvious she’s happy she’s only having one. Could you imagine if the other embryo was measuring the same? We would never hear the end of it. The play by plays would only get worse. The panic attacks would be daily. Now, as harsh as my post may seem I am still happy for her she’s having her rainbow baby. But as we all said before, it’s so obvious she never wanted twins. That’s where I’m getting at!

I know! She doesn't seem upset at all that she had a miscarriage. I would be so devastated if I was going through IVF, had a stillbirth seven months ago, and then transferred two embryos only to find out that one had stuck but had stopped progressing. I'd also grieve for the growing pregnancy - they lost a sibling too. I've lost all respect for Rachelle - she's just too self-absorbed.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

If she was never prepared or wanting to go through a twin pregnancy, she never should have transferred two embryos.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

ashlynxo wrote:
Britxo wrote:Kinda sick to me that it’s so beyond obvious she’s happy she’s only having one. Could you imagine if the other embryo was measuring the same? We would never hear the end of it. The play by plays would only get worse. The panic attacks would be daily. Now, as harsh as my post may seem I am still happy for her she’s having her rainbow baby. But as we all said before, it’s so obvious she never wanted twins. That’s where I’m getting at!

I know! She doesn't seem upset at all that she had a miscarriage. I would be so devastated if I was going through IVF, had a stillbirth seven months ago, and then transferred two embryos only to find out that one had stuck but had stopped progressing. I'd also grieve for the growing pregnancy - they lost a sibling too. I've lost all respect for Rachelle - she's just too self-absorbed.
EXACTLY! She’s delusional, self absorbed, and just plain nuts.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:People are commenting on her insta about how sorry they are she lost one baby. Ummmm she does NOT care. You can tell

That’s what’s so messed up.

scoopr420
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scoopr420 »

This is the women who was crying when the 2 embryos didn’t implant the first cycle of IVF yet seems totally fine with losing her 5-6 week old fetus. She didn’t seem the slightest bit upset that she lost one. What’s wrong with her?!?! Ugh!!!

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

scoopr420 wrote:This is the women who was crying when the 2 embryos didn’t implant the first cycle of IVF yet seems totally fine with losing her 5-6 week old fetus. She didn’t seem the slightest bit upset that she lost one. What’s wrong with her?!?! Ugh!!!

A part of me thinks she has a much deeper mental issue than she leads on. She just wants this baby to fill the hole that Brynn (and Justin) left. She’s alone, bored (I mean really, what does she do all day? She is SO boring) and thinks having a baby will not only make her life more interesting but bring in that YT money. It’s disturbing.

The baby is only 5/6 weeks old, sadly something could still very likely happen. Then what would she do!? I couldn’t even imagine.

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
scoopr420 wrote:This is the women who was crying when the 2 embryos didn’t implant the first cycle of IVF yet seems totally fine with losing her 5-6 week old fetus. She didn’t seem the slightest bit upset that she lost one. What’s wrong with her?!?! Ugh!!!

A part of me thinks she has a much deeper mental issue than she leads on. She just wants this baby to fill the hole that Brynn (and Justin) left. She’s alone, bored (I mean really, what does she do all day? She is SO boring) and thinks having a baby will not only make her life more interesting but bring in that YT money. It’s disturbing.

The baby is only 5/6 weeks old, sadly something could still very likely happen. Then what would she do!? I couldn’t even imagine.

I think that's why so many people tend to keep pregnancy news a secret until the 2nd trimester, because you just never know. I mean, SHE is not the one with fertility issues, so implanting two embryos could very likely lead to twins - we suspected this, especially because of her hormone levels. So not only did she share the high HCG, but now she's sharing that one twin is apparently gone - yet like you said, it's still SO early for the other. I sincerely hope this doesn't happen to her, but imagine if she loses the other. Then there are no babies and she has to start all over, but she's told the world about it all. Got excited about another pregnancy. Has started shopping, or at least lusting over baby items. It's just so much oversharing for such an unsettled and fragile time in pregnancy.

Maybe IVF vloggers should instead not announce when their transfers are and not give too much info about the process as they go along, and once the pregnancy is in more of a safe zone, then announce the pregnancy.

Also, Rachelle is friends with Phil and Alex, who just had an early miscarriage after a first failed FET. Alex's doctor suspects Alex may have a clotting disorder or something that is not allowing her embryos to implant properly. They have 4 embryos left, and are only implanting one at a time. They would love all four of those embryos to carry to term in successive pregnancies, and have 4 bio kids (they just said so in a vlog lol). Yet Rachelle is over here implanting 2 embryos even though she made it quite clear that she doesn't want twins, and her reproductive system is apparently perfectly healthy with no reason to suspect they both won't take. I wonder if Phil and Alex or other IVF people she knows feel a little annoyed with her.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I havent watched the vlogs since a few back where she said dont pray for twins... I was in the comment section arguing with other subs saying that she shouldn't say that out loud. Now since hearing one of twins hadn't made it is really sad. It is even more sad if it is true that she isn't all that upset about losing the twin. If I was her I wouldn't announce my pregnancy until at least 12 weeks and to family only. Especially since she had a late miscarriage/early stillbirth....she shouldn't tell youtube until she was in the clear (20-25 weeks) or when she was showing too much and couldnt hide it with clothes and camera angles. Ah well.. There you go Rachelle.. You have a singleton pregnancy. I wonder if she will get the blood test at 12 weeks to check gender or wait for 18 weeks. I am hoping it is a boy. Girls are wonderful, I have a 10 month old girl, but a boy would be less likely to be a replacement for brynn than a girl would. I know this is awful to say but she portrays herself that way...
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Amanda876 wrote:I havent watched the vlogs since a few back where she said dont pray for twins... I was in the comment section arguing with other subs saying that she shouldn't say that out loud. Now since hearing one of twins hadn't made it is really sad. It is even more sad if it is true that she isn't all that upset about losing the twin. If I was her I wouldn't announce my pregnancy until at least 12 weeks and to family only. Especially since she had a late miscarriage/early stillbirth....she shouldn't tell youtube until she was in the clear (20-25 weeks) or when she was showing too much and couldnt hide it with clothes and camera angles. Ah well.. There you go Rachelle.. You have a singleton pregnancy. I wonder if she will get the blood test at 12 weeks to check gender or wait for 18 weeks. I am hoping it is a boy. Girls are wonderful, I have a 10 month old girl, but a boy would be less likely to be a replacement for brynn than a girl would. I know this is awful to say but she portrays herself that way...
I agree with everything you said mostly, but why should anyone have to wait to announce a pregnancy? Loss at any stage is a part of life. If someone is willing to share that part of their life, why is that bad? Many women feel alone with their losses because they feel forced to keep that information to themselves.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

NellieNovember wrote:
Amanda876 wrote:I havent watched the vlogs since a few back where she said dont pray for twins... I was in the comment section arguing with other subs saying that she shouldn't say that out loud. Now since hearing one of twins hadn't made it is really sad. It is even more sad if it is true that she isn't all that upset about losing the twin. If I was her I wouldn't announce my pregnancy until at least 12 weeks and to family only. Especially since she had a late miscarriage/early stillbirth....she shouldn't tell youtube until she was in the clear (20-25 weeks) or when she was showing too much and couldnt hide it with clothes and camera angles. Ah well.. There you go Rachelle.. You have a singleton pregnancy. I wonder if she will get the blood test at 12 weeks to check gender or wait for 18 weeks. I am hoping it is a boy. Girls are wonderful, I have a 10 month old girl, but a boy would be less likely to be a replacement for brynn than a girl would. I know this is awful to say but she portrays herself that way...
I agree with everything you said mostly, but why should anyone have to wait to announce a pregnancy? Loss at any stage is a part of life. If someone is willing to share that part of their life, why is that bad? Many women feel alone with their losses because they feel forced to keep that information to themselves.
Thats true.. I just haven't thought of it that way .. I told my family and friends between 8-10 weeks along to be safe but i was too excited to wait until 12.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”