E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

ChloeAnne17
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by ChloeAnne17 »

Mk1 wrote:Today’s vlog title looks like more proof that Ellie reads here. I haven’t actually watched it so don’t know the specifics but it looks like a nod to YTMD.
I agree. And in the video before that one, she was talking about practicing her writing; she said something like "It looks better when I 'feel' in the lines...I mean fill in. Sometimes when I talk, I think of comments and then I have to resay something so I know it sounds right..."
People often talk about her pronunciations on here.
ChloeAnne17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChloeAnne17 »

Mk1 wrote:Today’s vlog title looks like more proof that Ellie reads here. I haven’t actually watched it so don’t know the specifics but it looks like a nod to YTMD.
I agree. And in the video before that one, she was talking about practicing her writing; she said something like "It looks better when I 'feel' in the lines...I mean fill in. Sometimes when I talk, I think of comments and then I have to resay something so I know it sounds right..."
People often talk about her pronunciations on here.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I am convinced there is something "wrong" with Calvin. He definitely has some major type of delay/syndrome.

I wish they'd be more open about it. I understand their privacy concerns, but with their following, they could be such a positive influence and bring awareness to whatever it is... I feel like so much positive could come out of it, inside of hiding it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

honeybear wrote:I am convinced there is something "wrong" with Calvin. He definitely has some major type of delay/syndrome.

I wish they'd be more open about it. I understand their privacy concerns, but with their following, they could be such a positive influence and bring awareness to whatever it is... I feel like so much positive could come out of it, inside of hiding it.
I don't think they are hiding anything. We see zero evidence that they are even remotely trying to encourage Calvin's development. The kid is forced to hang out i the basement alone most of the day. I have no doubt there are issues there, but I think his parents are part of the problem, and not involved in some secret therapy or plan to help him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

NotTheMama13 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Bumblebee93 wrote:What if they're pregnant with twins? one is a boy, so they're not technically lying for the vlog... and then there is a 'surprise' baby girl? i dont think they showed us what was in that bag that Jared gave Ellie...
That is a cool theory. Just saying to the left that looks like another sack. I could be wrong as I’m not a doctor. Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 077e5b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only reason I would say it’s not twins is that the genetic blood test usually isn’t recommended for multiple gestation. I don’t think her OB office would have done it knowing she was having two.

It could be her bladder. Hard to tell since we don't know the angle.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

Hey everyone did you know Ellie is pregnant

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Their vids aren't even hitting 200k vids anymore. Supposedly they are getting over 1k new subs everyday, but their views are still way down.

If I were Jared, I'd be concerned...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8073b6.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 3ff828.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 412549.jpg[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"What Do Ellie and Jared Really Do at Night"?

I so don't want to know. I don't even want to think about sex between them. And anything else that they do at night is probably boring AF.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
darlene1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by darlene1 »

honeybear wrote:I am convinced there is something "wrong" with Calvin. He definitely has some major type of delay/syndrome.

But wouldn't that go against the YT rules of not exploiting your kids?

Hello all. I wrote my first post here a few weeks ago, and even got an acknowledgment email about it, but I don't see it posted. Does this happen often?

I am convinced also that Calvin has an urgent need of speech therapy and treatment.

I am wondering if the early torticollis was responsible in some way. Poor kid. Unlike some of you, I like Calvin. He's not like Jackson. He's not confident and expressive. He understood a lot even when he was a baby, though. He just didn't want to speak. Either this is because of reluctance (a constant camera recording movement and on film), and he's wary of the filming, or it's an actual speech disorder.

Not sure how he feels about it, of course, but it might have stung quite a bit about a few weeks ago when Calvin was yapping about and licking things with his tongue. He was acting like a puppy... and then Jackson said "Calvin, even dogs talk!" He said it quietly enough but there was censure in that four year old boy's tone! I think Calvin just ignored that barb and their parents didn't say anything, even on camera.

I hope he develops a healthy ego and self-expression to combat his parents.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Their vids aren't even hitting 200k vids anymore. Supposedly they are getting over 1k new subs everyday, but their views are still way down.

If I were Jared, I'd be concerned...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8073b6.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 3ff828.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 412549.jpg[/img]
They hit one million last year and have only gained 300,000 since. To me that seems Like a decline.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

darlene1 wrote:I am convinced also that Calvin has an urgent need of speech therapy and treatment.

I am wondering if the early torticollis was responsible in some way. Poor kid. Unlike some of you, I like Calvin. He's not like Jackson. He's not confident and expressive. He understood a lot even when he was a baby, though. He just didn't want to speak. Either this is because of reluctance (a constant camera recording movement and on film), and he's wary of the filming, or it's an actual speech disorder.

Not sure how he feels about it, of course, but it might have stung quite a bit about a few weeks ago when Calvin was yapping about and licking things with his tongue. He was acting like a puppy... and then Jackson said "Calvin, even dogs talk!" He said it quietly enough but there was censure in that four year old boy's tone! I think Calvin just ignored that barb and their parents didn't say anything, even on camera.

I hope he develops a healthy ego and self-expression to combat his parents.
Can you link the vlog where Jackson said this please? I actually agree with you about the possibility of Cal not liking the camera stuck in his face on the daily. The night he was awake in the lounge late into the night recently and went over to Penny's cage to 'read' her the book was very telling of his shy/not wanting to be filmed character. Looks and speech delay aside, he may be a more insecure child than Jackson (because let's face it, Jackson was at the front of the queue when self confidence was handed out, especially considering the self-belief-knock-down parenting his mother gives him) and the few times we've seen him appear to be acting out might be because of the damn camera and that he can't verbalize his dislike of it. Just thoughts.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Another vlog with Jackson being groomed. That poor boy. He's only worthy of his mother's attention when talking about HER or the baby. So sad.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Another vlog with Jackson being groomed. That poor boy. He's only worthy of his mother's attention when talking about HER or the baby. So sad.
Poor kids, she's going to be the ruination of them.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

The title and thumbnail today are so cringey.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Ellie looks rough in today’s thumbnail! She could do with taking a page out of Missy’s book and getting some Botox in those crows feet

WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

roseter wrote:Ellie looks rough in today’s thumbnail! She could do with taking a page out of Missy’s book and getting some Botox in those crows feet Image

It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't so emaciated.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Ellie posted a few pictures from being at C+J's... she looks awful! She looks like she's in her mid thirties, and wtf is up with her and Jared's matching sunglasses in the second picture. They just look so bizarre wearing the same style/color...
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So now she’s got her boys wearing those darn rompers like missy does. I thought she was trying to potty train Calvin. Seems like those things would be hard for a little kid to get off.
Not even watching the vlogs while they’re at c&j House. Way too much yelling, and “one-up-manship”.

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

janem wrote:So now she’s got her boys wearing those darn rompers like missy does. I thought she was trying to potty train Calvin. Seems like those things would be hard for a little kid to get off.
Not even watching the vlogs while they’re at c&j House. Way too much yelling, and “one-up-manship”.

So bummed that Ellie and Jared had to go along and ruin it. I would’ve really enjoyed seeing vlogs from just Bonnie and Joel and their family with Carl and Jinger and fam.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”