BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

sunsetlove
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Unread post by sunsetlove »

Wow her shirt REALLY looks like a pile of poo that is steaming.
I don’t know how anyone looked at that design and thought it’d be a good thing to put on clothing?
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

I really like V's shirt....she couldn't have come up with that herself though, right? It's too creative...
B's on the other hand is lame...the logo is too small for the shirt and she's only done a Brit's Brew like 4 or 5 times at the most...she should have done something with MD or at these her channel name...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

You guys are right. It does look like a steaming pile of shit.

I mean for fucks sake dulce candy had her cafe dulce way before brit had hers and she had way more subscribes and she didn’t create any “merch.”

Her and Vanessa look like pretentious assholes to be honest. The only good thing is that they claim it’s going to these charities. I won’t believe it unless I see a receipt because the both of them are shady AF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I would never buy a merch shirt in general, but especially not when it has the person’s name on it.
People would actually wear that? I can’t think of an instance in which I would wear her shirt. At least Vanessa’s shirt has a somewhat meaning behind it.

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

I think v’s is so much better tbh, why have Merch solely to raise money for a cause and then make it nothing about the cause, people who dont even watch V could see the shirt and think yeah I’ll support that but no instead it’s got a stupid name of a stupid series that she half arses and probably won’t film again in two months time

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

I think it's so stupid that Brittany's whole identity seems to be coffee. She talks about it all of the time. She shows it in her vlogs all of the time. I'm pretty sure she says the word "coffee" at least once in her vlogs.

How stupid and hollow can someone be? She has no personality other than coffee and her kids. It's so pathetic. She talks about letting this year be het year to try something new, heck, she'll be doing the same stupid things day in and day out. Maybe you should go to school Brittany? Educate your dumbass self and meet new people. You could also try getting a part time job you lazy fucking dweeb.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

What is stupid is she claims her life is all about coffee, but that’s the one thing she doesn’t drink! She literally drinks milk/Flavored creamer w a splash of coffee.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

guineapeegz wrote:I think it's so stupid that Brittany's whole identity seems to be coffee. She talks about it all of the time. She shows it in her vlogs all of the time. I'm pretty sure she says the word "coffee" at least once in her vlogs.

How stupid and hollow can someone be? She has no personality other than coffee and her kids. It's so pathetic. She talks about letting this year be het year to try something new, heck, she'll be doing the same stupid things day in and day out. Maybe you should go to school Brittany? Educate your dumbass self and meet new people. You could also try getting a part time job you lazy fucking dweeb.
She could as well take some spoken English and grammar lessons. Her vocabulary is that of a 4 year old.
galaxywatch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxywatch »

ya know, I know someone is gonna be like, "IT'S A GOSSIP SITE." but if you can't stand someone so much, why do you subscribe to her and have her on Snapchat? you envy her. I've never seen a bigger group of haters. you guys even complain about how to drinks her coffee.. lol. ANYTHING to talk badly. God loves us all and it's so wrong to be bashing anyone like this.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Oy vey. We got a live one.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

galaxywatch wrote:ya know, I know someone is gonna be like, "IT'S A GOSSIP SITE." but if you can't stand someone so much, why do you subscribe to her and have her on Snapchat? you envy her. I've never seen a bigger group of haters. you guys even complain about how to drinks her coffee.. lol. ANYTHING to talk badly. God loves us all and it's so wrong to be bashing anyone like this.

Oh Hi Brits. Your coffee cup merch shirt looks like someone from the walking dead created it & your husband looks like a woman. I'm SO envious. ;)
deniz istar

Unread post by deniz istar »

I feel really sad for this girl. She got knocked up when she was 17/18 and just out of high school, had to have a "family" with ean who, it seems like, she doesn't connect on an intimate level romantically or just in general. I feel like they don't really understand each other's feelings, thoughts, dreams if they have any, you know? Like they are not good emotional support for each other. Plus, she has a kid who will have great difficulties in life, and sadly will not live a very long life. She doesn't even connect perfectly with her sister who she claims her best friend i don't think. Her mom is god knows how, i don't even know what is wrong with her like substance abuse?, she abused them or somethin? I don't know. Then she has no friends except the other yt moms which is not a real friendship i think everyone agrees on that. She has her dad but he has his own family and lives in ohio. So overall i think she is really lonely and can express to noone around her her feelings, fears and stuff in a way that they would understand. To me that is the worst thing ever, this is the place i fear to be in one day, having noone that truely understands you. Because of all that she is depressed, oh man she is depressed like a bitch and when you're this depressed you can't even do anything to make it better, you feel tired and sad or stressed or exhausted ALL THE TIME. You eat like shit, don't look after your health or anything. You don't wanna go out evet, you just wanna sit at home and eat crap because it makes you feel better just for a couple of minutes just like drugs. It's just a dark deep hole that you sunk in constantly. At that point someone other than you should take you from there and as i said, she has noone to do that because noone understands, even ean. I really hope she goes to therapy like she said she would, and i don't know if she's on medication for her depression but i use antidepressants and they started to show their effects on the 6th month or something so if she starts to use, she shouldn't be discouraged if she doesn't feel better at start. Gosh, i would hate to be in her situation but if she seeks help for her depression, i think she'll realise that even though she is in a shitty place right now but she has three beautiful children, a nice house that she lives in, a car, she has her health, her children are healthy and nolan is getting the best treatment he could get, she has her dad, her sister, her grandma and mom, she is really really pretty and actually has a nice body just a couple kgs more that she could lose real fast if she gets help and changes her lifestyle step by step. She earns good money, she has so much to look at and say to herself that she's not doing that bad. And omg sorry for the long ass post but it's my first time writing here so i just wanted to get it all off my chest i guess lol
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

galaxywatch wrote:ya know, I know someone is gonna be like, "IT'S A GOSSIP SITE." but if you can't stand someone so much, why do you subscribe to her and have her on Snapchat? you envy her. I've never seen a bigger group of haters. you guys even complain about how to drinks her coffee.. lol. ANYTHING to talk badly. God loves us all and it's so wrong to be bashing anyone like this.
If you haven't seen a bigger hate group go to high school. And ..that someone is going to be me. This IS a gossip site. So the rest of your question is redundant.
I have unsubscribed to her long back and hardly watch her videos. It is like a entertainment shit show. People talk about her coffee drinking style because her life is so boring that there is nothing more to talk about lol. Also I'm sure nobody here wants a plain white friendless life living with a name sake caterpillar eyebrowed , frog voiced fiancee who never wants to marry and a bunch of kids who walk all over them so I doubt anybody envying her.
ETA - One question// are you Britney or even worse Dani ?
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

js2013 wrote:I really like V's shirt....she couldn't have come up with that herself though, right? It's too creative...
B's on the other hand is lame...the logo is too small for the shirt and she's only done a Brit's Brew like 4 or 5 times at the most...she should have done something with MD or at these her channel name...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Haha that's funny I thought the logo was way too large. Like it would be cute if it was small and in the corner of the shirt like where a pocket would be.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

May I ask what exactly in Britney’s life might spark envy in someone else (in this case, the users of this forum)?
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

fingusername wrote:https://postimg.org/image/gu84p9b1h/
At this point of highly plucked eyebrows...are we even sure this is a guy?
Wtf guys are allowed to have nice eyebrows :? . Personally I'd rather be with someone who has a killer arch than a dude with a monobrow. I think he should go to someone to get them threaded tho because they're not great looking which isn't surprising since it's really hard to shape your own brows.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

fingusername wrote:

Oh Hi Brits. Your coffee cup merch shirt looks like someone from the walking dead created it & your husband looks like a woman. I'm SO envious. ;)
The Walking Dead would never make such crappy merch.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

This is a gossip site, We gripe about Britney. A few leave comments on her videos. You come to our forum to complain about us....isn’t that doing the same thing? Pretty sure it is. Why don’t you create your own Britney forum where you complain about us, and talk about how much you love her!?!? I promise we wouldn’t be bothered by it....we couldn’t care less.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... dc0261.jpg[/img]
What’s going on here? Between the washed out whiteness, weird eye makeup, and spooky lettering on her shirt, it looks like she’s either dead or celebrating Halloween in January.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

askeptichere wrote:Image
What’s going on here? Between the washed out whiteness, weird eye makeup, and spooky lettering on her shirt, it looks like she’s either dead or celebrating Halloween in January.

This is giving me Bellatrix Lestrange vibes (might be the hair in particular)

Return to “Britneyandbaby”